The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    2:30. They're 3 hours behind... unless Canada already daylight-savings'd.
    Ah yes, I'd forgotten we'd messed with the darn clocks again

Edit: Yep, BC is -7 now. Just to confuse me

Comment

Morning all.

Birthday night out last night. Feeling a tad delicate.

*huggles everyone*

*curls up on couch*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ah yes, I'd forgotten we'd messed with the darn clocks again

Edit: Yep, BC is -7 now. Just to confuse me
        In the US, we fall back next Sunday. Can't wait. More early morning daylight.

1.5 hours until I can go home and snuggle in my bed. I think I might have to order some breakfast... I'm hungry!
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Details! We want details!
          Actually it's nothing juicy to tell...
          Spoiler:
          Just in short, I don't like dressing up...friend convinced me in the end...we went out, first to another place so everyone could get together(big group), then there was supposedly this party with over 1500 people, but once we got there...so busy that we couldn't even go in properly From that moment on we kinda started to loose people...(no idea where they were and phones didn't work) ...next party they wanted to go to, cops came(same to the other one btw, but luckily I wasn't in there at that moment anymore)...after that we went to number 3 and I got a bit irritated...apparently number 3 was in a house that burned down but people were trying to renovate(students just went in to have a party there) and I was at that moment done with all the "partying"( 2 am) and a friend and I both didn't like the whole Halloween stuff, so we just wanted to go back and watch a movie(oh and the fact that my feet hurt as hell since I was wearing high heels and we were standing in gravel and that I fell on my head earlier that day and wasn't feel that good and the cold that was getting worse standing there without sleeves on )
          So I got my wallet back, asked people, but my friend and I were the only ones...spoke with my roommate about the fact that if she would come home to leave the door unlocked b/c I didn't have a key(and we never locked the door to start with) and then my friend and I left and watched a movie at his place(the Hurt Locker). After that went home(4:30 am or so) and expected her to be home...nope...was locked out...so went to the desk downstairs were they had to call some people awake for me to get my lock out key. Got it and later handed it back in...
          Oh and roomie never came home So I give it a little bit more time, but worrying about that, even though she was together with another friend...but I know one of the guys was really interested in her so...we'll see...

So...yeah...nothing crazy...except other people
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Actually it's nothing juicy to tell...
            Spoiler:
            Just in short, I don't like dressing up...friend convinced me in the end...we went out, first to another place so everyone could get together(big group), then there was supposedly this party with over 1500 people, but once we got there...so busy that we couldn't even go in properly From that moment on we kinda started to loose people...(no idea where they were and phones didn't work) ...next party they wanted to go to, cops came(same to the other one btw, but luckily I wasn't in there at that moment anymore)...after that we went to number 3 and I got a bit irritated...apparently number 3 was in a house that burned down but people were trying to renovate(students just went in to have a party there) and I was at that moment done with all the "partying"( 2 am) and a friend and I both didn't like the whole Halloween stuff, so we just wanted to go back and watch a movie(oh and the fact that my feet hurt as hell since I was wearing high heels and we were standing in gravel and that I fell on my head earlier that day and wasn't feel that good and the cold that was getting worse standing there without sleeves on )
            So I got my wallet back, asked people, but my friend and I were the only ones...spoke with my roommate about the fact that if she would come home to leave the door unlocked b/c I didn't have a key(and we never locked the door to start with) and then my friend and I left and watched a movie at his place(the Hurt Locker). After that went home(4:30 am or so) and expected her to be home...nope...was locked out...so went to the desk downstairs were they had to call some people awake for me to get my lock out key. Got it and later handed it back in...
            Oh and roomie never came home So I give it a little bit more time, but worrying about that, even though she was together with another friend...but I know one of the guys was really interested in her so...we'll see...

So...yeah...nothing crazy...except other people
            Nothing crazy? I guess it all depends on your definition of 'crazy'

Hope your roomie got home safe

Comment

*stumbles in*

Too. much, candy. Feel. Sick.

*flops on couch*
              sigpic

Comment

Nothing crazy? I guess it all depends on your definition of 'crazy'

Hope your roomie got home safe
                Well...compared to the other parties I've been to the last two months this was a normal night...and I think I acted responsible by going before something happened...

Roomie just got home; she apparently slept on the couch of the place of the guys we met up at...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                  *stumbles in*

Too. much, candy. Feel. Sick.

*flops on couch*

What? Did you expect sympathy?

Well...compared to the other parties I've been to the last two months this was a normal night...and I think I acted responsible by going before something happened...
                  Yes you did

Roomie just got home; she apparently slept on the couch of the place of the guys we met up at...
                  Glad she's safe, but maybe next time she could let you know

Comment

Yes you did
                    Yay. I'm growing up

Glad she's safe, but maybe next time she could let you know
                    True to that, but she doesn't have a phone...the most annoying was that I was locked out and felt so guilty to call people awake just to get in my dorm.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yay. I'm growing up

True to that, but she doesn't have a phone...the most annoying was that I was locked out and felt so guilty to call people awake just to get in my dorm.
                      Maybe you could ask for your own key, that wood save them being disturbed next time

Comment

Maybe you could ask for your own key, that wood save them being disturbed next time
                        Err...well...we went out and I left my key in the apartment thinking that since I was together with the roomie I wouldn't need to bring it too...will know better for next time.
                        So I couldn't ask for my own key since it was inside...
                        sigpic

Comment

Err...well...we went out and I left my key in the apartment thinking that since I was together with the roomie I wouldn't need to bring it too...will know better for next time.
                          So I couldn't ask for my own key since it was inside...
                          Oh right. I misunderstood

The Skype chat with MAD in the ebay auction is ending in about four hours......... currently standing at CND 860........

*sits firmly on hands*

Must.Not.
                          Last edited by Jumble; 31 October 2010, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Oh right. I misunderstood

The Skype chat with MAD in the ebay auction is ending in about four hours......... currently standing at CND 860........

*sits firmly on hands*

Must.Not.
                            ...I would have expected higher...still...if I even had the money I would use it for different purposes lol
                            sigpic

Comment

...I would have expected higher...still...if I even had the money I would use it for different purposes lol
                              Oh I think it will go higher. That bid's been sitting there for days already. I reckon there will be a few late bids. The last one went for over a thousand I think

Must.NOT.

Comment

Oh I think it will go higher. That bid's been sitting there for days already. I reckon there will be a few late bids. The last one went for over a thousand I think

Must.NOT.
                                Ah...well....think about the fact that you can save that money and just go to the auction next TSE and bid there while you really see them
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X