Stargate, it's a great big world?

*runz*
    Oh that one's ok. I don't know the words so all I get is the music

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Stargate, it's a great big world?

*runz*
      Thanks for that
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Jumble said sex
        I'm sure you only get me to say it so that you can say it without taking any blame

And Rod?
        *blinks*

Rod. Yeah...
        Yes........... And you know, looking at him, one has to wonder....... WHY??

Comment

Stargaaaaaaaate, it's a great big woooooorld with a great big swirl and you step inside to another wooooorld!

*thinks Joe sings it better*

*eyes lurking guests*
          sigpic

Comment

*covers eyes*

I will NOT learn those words!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              *covers eyes*

I will NOT learn those words!
              *snugglez up to Joe* It sounds better when he sings it anyway

Oh goodness, I'm so tired! Can't believe I have to work tonight!
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ*

I feel like I've completely wasted a 4 day week end. I've done absolutely nothing

Comment

Clocks go back tonight UKers
                  Thanks Jumble!! Had completely forgotten

OK I'm actually going to bed now, rather than pretending and staying up (Although appararently it's just turned 10 so...)
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post
                    Thanks Jumble!! Had completely forgotten
                    You're welcome
                    OK I'm actually going to bed now, rather than pretending and staying up (Although appararently it's just turned 10 so...)
                    Officially, it's still 11pm because we're not supposed to put them back until 2am I'll do mine in the morning because for me time doesn't matter on a Sunday

Comment

*hugs LJ*

I feel like I've completely wasted a 4 day week end. I've done absolutely nothing
                      Sometimes that's what you need to do. Do you feel rested?
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Sometimes that's what you need to do. Do you feel rested?
                        I guess I do. And the cough is a lot better. And I did watch/listen to a fair few Martin eps......... So I guess not such a waste after all

Comment

I guess I do. And the cough is a lot better. And I did watch/listen to a fair few Martin eps......... So I guess not such a waste after all
                          Silver lining and all that.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Silver lining and all that.
                            True.

But you should see the size of the pile of paperwork I should have been doing....... and the house is a tip........ and I haven't seen my grandsons for three weeks And I haven't even looked at the latest chapters of the book.........

*sigh* I guess I just resent being sick

Comment

True.

But you should see the size of the pile of paperwork I should have been doing....... and the house is a tip........ and I haven't seen my grandsons for three weeks And I haven't even looked at the latest chapters of the book.........

*sigh* I guess I just resent being sick
                              I hear you. BUT you can't bring the sick the grandsons and when you are better, you can give them huge squishy hugs.

If you're still off tomorrow. Do your paperwork while you are relaxing. Set yourself up with some nice music and tea and cookies.
                              sigpic

Comment

I hear you. BUT you can't bring the sick the grandsons and when you are better, you can give them huge squishy hugs.
                                Yes I can Squish them to bits!

If you're still off tomorrow. Do your paperwork while you are relaxing. Set yourself up with some nice music and tea and cookies. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...s/11_2_104.gif
                                Ah, my accounts need a sharper mind than I've got atm I'll leave them until next week-end......... by which time there'll be another month's worth to add to the pile

Tomorrow I'll really have to do some housework ready for work Monday morning. Then I'll probably be cream-crackered and will have to go back to bed and watch/listen to some more dvds

I'd be happier if these darned Anti-b's weren't making me so queasy. Puts me right off the idea of eating cookies, or anything else for that matter

*whinge whinge whinge*

I'm a really bad patient......... I have no....... patience

Comment

Working...
                                X