No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to be clear: ...It's jumble's fault.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aaaaaaaand at last! I've managed to get the complete vid uploaded

It's here: Martin Wood - SuperSpy.

*crosses fingers and hopes the internet gremlins don't interfere with it again*
    Yay!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *stumblez in, pulling Joe behind her*

You all saw the shirt, right?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/img_8763.jpg

Just sayin'...

Thus ends my attempt at levity...
    I WooHoo'd!

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    For Cags, here's some daily silliness from today. Firstly, I'm typing this into my iPhone, I'm that lazy this afternoon that the thought of booting my pc seems like the hardest task in the world.

Also a customer said the most... stupid? thing to me today. He said, looking at the chip and pin machine, "It's telling me to reinsert my card. What should I do?"
    Me: "..."

I'm normally like ooh no problem, I'll explain but his question threw me simply because the answer was what he'd already said. So, I chuckled and then he laughed. Haha.

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Oh you live dangerously to say that around Jumble!
    I laugh in the face of jumble! Danger. I meant danger!

What??? What did I break???

I will admit that FB broke down after a very long and sexually oriented conversation between Nad and myself......... but it was her that started it!!!

I take no responsibility whatsoever for GW breaking down.

Not. You were the one who said ''the S word''.

Originally posted by llp View Post
    My prayers are with you for both your father and Charmaine.
    I'll second that, Bree.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Aw c'mon! Our Your Joe is a lovely little mover He's got just the right hips for it

Martin, of course, has....... er.......... yes............ *faints*

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post

*has an image of TPTB shaking their booties, collectively, to that song*

Heh
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

The Woohoo thread is dangerous...I just forgot I still had food on the stove...was just in time to save it
          sigpic

Comment

PTB shaking their booties:
            http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/xEGgRdYShuxubhDB

Yes, I KNOW I just posted it the other day! But it's FUNNY!
            sigpic

Comment

Wait...
              When did we start discussing PTB booties?

sigpic

Comment

Aw c'mon! Our Your Joe is a lovely little mover He's got just the right hips for it

Martin, of course, has....... er.......... yes............ *faints*
                Er...um...hips?

*faints*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Just to be clear: ...It's NOT jumble's fault.
                  Just making a little correction there......
                  Yay!
                  So did you watch it? Didjadidjadidja????

I WooHoo'd!

I laugh in the face of jumble! Danger. I meant danger!
                  Only from a distance...............

Not. You were the one who said ''the S word''.
                  Yes, but I have noticed that whenever I say 'sex', you're the one that has to spotlight it just in case anyone missed it

Comment

Wait...
                    Oh do keep up Nad

Of course, I wasn't looking at hips, I was looking at.......... um........ nekkid chests and tummies Because Martin has awesome......... er.......... *looks around in case there are any PTB wives hanging about*

Eyes. Martin has awesome eyes *nods*

Comment

Wait...
                      Or should the question really be, why haven't we been discussing them all along? Hmmmm...

*triez to think of Joe's brilliant writing abilities and not his bum and/or hips*
                      sigpic

Comment

Cheat.

So did you watch it? Didjadidjadidja????

Only from a distance...............
                        Aww... Do I *have* to?
                        What if I... crash due to His Overwhelming...ness?

Downloading now!

Yes, but I have noticed that whenever I say 'sex', you're the one that has to spotlight it just in case anyone missed it
                        Jumble said sex! Again! ^See?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed
                          Just to be clear: ...It's NOT jumble's fault.
                          Sorry...corrections not allowed in this instance.....Just to be clear: ...It's NOT Jumble's fault. - Truth wills out!
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Just had the most futile trip to the mall. *sigh* Nordstrom's website said this particular store had the dress and shoes I wanted in stock, so I made the trek to try them on rather than order online. Guess what? Neither shoes, nor dress in stock. Well, they had the dress, just not in my size. Only in itty bitty and ginormous. *sigh* They ordered the dress for me with free shipping to my house. So #1 hope it fits, and#2 hope I get it before the event I have to attend next Saturday!

In happy news, I diagnosed a term breech in early labor in the office yesterday and sent her to L&D fearing she would end up with a c-section. But they were able to turn the baby and she had a beautiful birth early this morning, yay!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Calvin20or20Little20Boy20Running20N.gif
                            Okay, that made me LOL. May I snerch?

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Spoilered because not light:
                            Spoiler:
                            The doctors think that my dads cancer is more widespread than just the lung. This is very familiar territory for me because this is how it happened with my mother and then she passed away.

Charmaine also could use some prayers. She is going back for her second mammogram because they saw two spots on the first one. Could be nothing, could be something but I won't know until after 3:00, if they tell her the results right away.
                            *hugs to you and Charmaine*

My mother's situation was very similar too. Was insanely fast which may or may not have been a blessing. I'm still undetermined almost 7 years later.

Trying to wake up (too much time sitting in traffic ) so that I can go for a run.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Sorry if this is too serious. I'll have to come up with something silly next.

((((((Cags))))))

Comment

Oh do keep up Nad

Of course, I wasn't looking at hips, I was looking at.......... um........ nekkid chests and tummies Because Martin has awesome......... er.......... *looks around in case there are any PTB wives hanging about*

Eyes. Martin has awesome eyes *nods*
                                Right. Ok. Yes. Eyes. And booties.

Or should the question really be, why haven't we been discussing them all along? Hmmmm...

*triez to think of Joe's brilliant writing abilities and not his bum and/or hips*
                                That's a good point!
                                I do remember a comment about someone's killer bum...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X