Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I hope you like it *bites fingernails*
    Don't you go using me as an excuse to suck your thumb! Hee Hee!

Awesome video....and much better without the blackened part!

Your my hero no heroine - not sure of spelling

HERO! You make the best videos!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Now...the next question is...what brand are they since you can see white lettering on them...
      Jann, there are some things a girl should never tell

LJ That is one awesome TV shirt! Joe should be indeed happy with it!

*runs around nekkid*...oh wait ...I'm in class so I probably shouldn't do that!
      Possibly not.............

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *blush* Sorry. GW punished me for my earlier seriousness by crashing while I tried to ad spoiler tags
      Like you'd every really want to apply spoiler tags to Joe...............

Comment

Originally posted by llp
        Ohhhhh! Guess Jumble was right....he did have on his black undies!
        Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Now...the next question is...what brand are they since you can see white lettering on them...

LJ That is one awesome TV shirt! Joe should be indeed happy with it!

*runs around nekkid*...oh wait ...I'm in class so I probably shouldn't do that!
        Ellen's brand of course!

Whoa! 8 guests *WAVES TO GUESTS*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Don't you go using me as an excuse to suck your thumb! Hee Hee!

Awesome video....and much better without the blackened part!

Your my hero no heroine - not sure of spelling

HERO! You make the best videos!
          Why thank you

I know I shouldn't blow my own trumpet, but I really think that's the best one I've ever done I absolutely love it!

And Martin won't see it because Youtube has blocked it

Oh well........ I guess I'll just have to pop it onto a dvd............

Comment

Why thank you

I know I shouldn't blow my own trumpet, but I really think that's the best one I've ever done I absolutely love it!

And Martin won't see it because Youtube has blocked it

Oh well........ I guess I'll just have to pop it onto a dvd............
            I agree, one of it not the best one you have done.....and by all means....sent it to him!

Booooo on YouTube!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey WooHoo's

Yesterday I went on FB for the first time in months and then I read that it had crashed. At first I was going to take full responsibility but then I read that exchange between Nad and Jumble and it is most definitely their fault!

We had a private wine tasting last night. 80 people (all invitation only)! I ran around that room so many times filling and refilling wine glasses, answering questions, politely informing the old drunks that "yes I am married" and "even if I wasn't you still woodn't stand a chance". For a variety of reasons.

Didn't get to sleep until after 1:00 AM and up at 6 this morning. We (those working) didn't get to have any of the wine or the food but I can tell you that it did look yummy.

Today I shall drown my sorrows in some buffalo wings.

Spoilered because not light:
              Spoiler:
              The doctors think that my dads cancer is more widespread than just the lung. This is very familiar territory for me because this is how it happened with my mother and then she passed away.

Charmaine also could use some prayers. She is going back for her second mammogram because they saw two spots on the first one. Could be nothing, could be something but I won't know until after 3:00, if they tell her the results right away.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Hey WooHoo's

Yesterday I went on FB for the first time in months and then I read that it had crashed. At first I was going to take full responsibility but then I read that exchange between Nad and Jumble and it is most definitely their fault!

We had a private wine tasting last night. 80 people (all invitation only)! I ran around that room so many times filling and refilling wine glasses, answering questions, politely informing the old drunks that "yes I am married" and "even if I wasn't you still woodn't stand a chance". For a variety of reasons.

Didn't get to sleep until after 1:00 AM and up at 6 this morning. We (those working) didn't get to have any of the wine or the food but I can tell you that it did look yummy.

Spoiler:
                The doctors think that my dads cancer is more widespread than just the lung. This is very familiar territory for me because this is how it happened with my mother and then she passed away.

Charmaine also could use some prayers. She is going back for her second mammogram because they saw two spots on the first one. Could be nothing, could be something but I won't know until after 3:00, if they tell her the results right away.
                My prayers are with you for both your father and Charmaine.
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                  *huggles Cags*
                  *huggles Woohoos*
                  *huggles all the guests who dropped by to share their support for Cags*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  For Cags, here's some daily silliness from today. Firstly, I'm typing this into my iPhone, I'm that lazy this afternoon that the thought of booting my pc seems like the hardest task in the world.

Also a customer said the most... stupid? thing to me today. He said, looking at the chip and pin machine, "It's telling me to reinsert my card. What should I do?"
                  Me: "..."

I'm normally like ooh no problem, I'll explain but his question threw me simply because the answer was what he'd already said. So, I chuckled and then he laughed. Haha.
                  Readers are just the same I think the daftest thing I've ever been asked in the library was how to get out again (while standing approximately six feet away from the door through which they entered from the outside world in the outside).

Oh and *happy dances* for Joe's shirt! It looks AWESOME, LJ!

Edit: *hugs Bree* Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for both your Dad and Char, and have you all in my thoughts
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I agree, one of it not the best one you have done.....and by all means....sent it to him!

Booooo on YouTube!
                    Yes.......... and I will, but I'll wait until I've got a few to send.........maybe wait till his birthday or Christmas

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                    Hey WooHoo's

Like I said, Nad started it so blame her!

You didn't manage to snurch any of the food or wine? That sucks

Spoiler:

After what happened to Charles, I'm finding it hard to think of something positive to say.......... all there is, is hope, because nothing is set in stone until all the tests are done and the results are seen. I'm sending you both lots of love and good vibes

Comment

Jann, there are some things a girl should never tell

Possibly not.............

Like you'd every really want to apply spoiler tags to Joe...............
                      Well, no, I NEVER want to ad spoiler tags to Joe! *hugs Joe* Should I do a pic spam of him and let Cags snuggle w/ him while I try very, very hard not to get jealous? yes? AWESOME!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        Well, no, I NEVER want to ad spoiler tags to Joe! *hugs Joe* Should I do a pic spam of him and let Cags snuggle w/ him while I try very, very hard not to get jealous? yes? AWESOME!
                        Absolutely! I'll even turn a blind eye if you want to post her some RDA pics..........

*hides eyes*

Comment

My prayers are with you for both your father and Charmaine.
                          Thanks Laurie
                          Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *wanders in*
                          *huggles Cags*
                          *huggles Woohoos*
                          *huggles all the guests who dropped by to share their support for Cags*

Readers are just the same I think the daftest thing I've ever been asked in the library was how to get out again (while standing approximately six feet away from the door through which they entered from the outside world in the outside).

Oh and *happy dances* for Joe's shirt! It looks AWESOME, LJ!

Edit: *hugs Bree* Keeping my fingers firmly crossed for both your Dad and Char, and have you all in my thoughts
                          and Josie.
                          Yes.......... and I will, but I'll wait until I've got a few to send.........maybe wait till his birthday or Christmas

Like I said, Nad started it so blame her!

You didn't manage to snurch any of the food or wine? That sucks

After what happened to Charles, I'm finding it hard to think of something positive to say.......... all there is, is hope, because nothing is set in stone until all the tests are done and the results are seen. I'm sending you both lots of love and good vibes
                          Isn't Nad the innocent one?

In regards to the food, I did get to bring some riceballs home (Rice shaped into a ball and stuffed with cheese) but I haven't had any yet. They did have lots of other yummy stuff that I didn't get to have but that's the way it goes some nights. The guests have to come first.

We're doing another one on Wednesday but hopefully with less people! Last night was a bit too much and the room was bloody hot! We had an unseasonably warm and humid evening and no air conditioner and a room full of people adding body heat. After running around all evening I never needed a shower so bad in my life!

Jumble, there is always hope and that's a good thing because almost everything else is beyond our control.

*hugss woohoo's*
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I love this one! Scruffy. Arm p0rn. 'Tis marvelous!

And that *cough* OTHER guy? Well, I'm sure I have some pics of him around here somewhere...
                              sigpic

Comment

Well if you can think of any more, just bung them on here. I'm sure we could all do with a laugh around now
                                Alright...

A few weeks ago when we had a fuel promotion, a customer asked me, over the phone: "I've got a fuel voucher here that expired yesterday, can I still use it?"

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Oh, people. They make me chuckle.

*hugs Bree*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X