Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Oh yes LJ, we saw THE SHIRT!!!!!
    Maybe he'll wear it while he's cooking this weekend. Or maybe on laundry day when he has NO other shirts to wear... He'll look around, sigh, grab THE SHIRT and put it on, then run to the laundry room as fast as he can so he has something else to wear quickly.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      Maybe he'll wear it while he's cooking this weekend. Or maybe on laundry day when he has NO other shirts to wear... He'll look around, sigh, grab THE SHIRT and put it on, then run to the laundry room as fast as he can so he has something else to wear quickly.
      I'm inclined to think he'll put it on next time he hears there are antis down at Refuel And hey, if he didn't like it he woodn't have modelled it and given you the photo

Comment

I'm inclined to think he'll put it on next time he hears there are antis down at Refuel And hey, if he didn't like it he woodn't have modelled it and given you the photo
        Oh, it's on a chair or something. See? No neck coming out of the top...

It's only a Large, but gee it looks huge!
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I obviously didn't look close enough He was probably in such a rush to show it on the blog that he couldn't wait until he was in a position to take off his clothes

It does look a little large......... maybe it'll fit him once he gets back from his foodie trip to Tokyo

And somebody just asked me "WHO IS MARTIN WOOD?"

*faints*

Comment

Oh, I obviously didn't look close enough He was probably in such a rush to show it on the blog that he couldn't wait until he was in a position to take off his clothes

It does look a little large......... maybe it'll fit him once he gets back from his foodie trip to Tokyo

*faints*
            *sputters*
            sigpic

Comment

For Cags, here's some daily silliness from today. Firstly, I'm typing this into my iPhone, I'm that lazy this afternoon that the thought of booting my pc seems like the hardest task in the world.

Also a customer said the most... stupid? thing to me today. He said, looking at the chip and pin machine, "It's telling me to reinsert my card. What should I do?"
              Me: "..."

I'm normally like ooh no problem, I'll explain but his question threw me simply because the answer was what he'd already said. So, I chuckled and then he laughed. Haha.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*sputters*
                Yes......... there was I thinking I'd spread his awesomeness throughout GW

It was a very new newbie, who has now begged forgiveness on bended knees and had the full and proper explanation of who Martin is, so all is right with the world again

Or were you sputtering at the thought of Joe being 'cuddly' enough to fit the shirt?

*runz*

Comment

*faints*

... What? *broken!brain*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    For Cags, here's some daily silliness from today. Firstly, I'm typing this into my iPhone, I'm that lazy this afternoon that the thought of booting my pc seems like the hardest task in the world.

Also a customer said the most... stupid? thing to me today. He said, looking at the chip and pin machine, "It's telling me to reinsert my card. What should I do?"
                    Me: "..."

I'm normally like ooh no problem, I'll explain but his question threw me simply because the answer was what he'd already said. So, I chuckled and then he laughed. Haha.
                    She'll love that one, having met somewhat similar customers when she worked at Sainsbury's

... What? *broken!brain*
                    I know

Comment

She'll love that one, having met somewhat similar customers when she worked at Sainsbury's

I know
                      Cags and I like to talk shop sometimes. Haha.

Customers make for many funny stories.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I love PTB! How can you not watch a show and think about TPTB?
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know. That's a complete mistery to me
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Cags and I like to talk shop sometimes. Haha.

Customers make for many funny stories.
                              Well if you can think of any more, just bung them on here. I'm sure we could all do with a laugh around now

You'd be surprised how many people never think about anything except what they see on the screen Like Martin said in that interview, Directors don't expect to have fans, and that probably goes for writers, producers et al

Tbh, I feel somewhat insulted that they think we're all that shallow

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                And just in case anyone didn't see this when I posted it last week, I think it's time it came out again... [And a couple of Vangroovy pics...

How did that get in there?! *runz*
                                Ohhhhh! Guess Jumble was right....he did have on his black undies!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X