No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I really do have to say it - those pics don't do Amanda justice. She's much more beautiful in person
    Last edited by Jumble; 26 October 2010, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      *revives long enough to look at pix*

*faints again*
      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      And I really do have to say it - those pics don't do Amanda credit. She's much more beautiful in person
      *iz dead*
      sigpic

Comment

*glares at Jumble* Did you have to say that?

*starts with reanimating Bree *

as always don't take any of this serious....except for the reanimating...don't want a woohoo to die
        sigpic

Comment

*throws CSI sheet over Bree*
          sigpic

Comment

*wanderz back through, drops pic*

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

*hugs for Bree and Jumble today*

I have to go out in a bit, and won't be back home in time for Sanctuary at 9pm *cries* Gonna try to make it back in time for the repeat showing on Watch+1 at 10pm, don't want to miss it completely tonight

A good thing that's happened today though, my boss has said she'll support me to apply for funding to go to the American Library Association conference in New Orleans next summer I went last year when it was in Chicago, and it was awesome, so fingers firmly crossed I get to go...!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                And I really do have to say it - those pics don't do Amanda justice. She's much more beautiful in person
                It's a good thing I haven't met her then. Cause I'll probably spaz out

*crosses fingers for Josi*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  It's a good thing I haven't met her then. Cause I'll probably spaz out

*crosses fingers for Josi*
                  :snort:

Well...after meeting Chris Judge I was reasonably cool compared to my friend who literally freaked out....perhaps if I ever meet Sheppy I'll freak.

Reminds me of my dream last night...where he was a clear presence
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    :snort:

Well...after meeting Chris Judge I was reasonably cool compared to my friend who literally freaked out....perhaps if I ever meet Sheppy I'll freak.

Reminds me of my dream last night...where he was a clear presence
                    Was it a naughty dream? *lifts an eyebrow*

If I ever met AT it will be so uncool, probably even embarrassing. I'll just drool all over the place.
                    sigpic

Comment

GW is baaaaaaaaaaaack!
                      sigpic

Comment

GaaaaaaateWoooooorrrrld!
                        *hugs WooHoos*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles GW and Woohoos*
                          *goes to bed*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

All right Jumble, not every picture has to have "the Man" in it or does it? Maybe I'm wrong. Sorry!

Okay...who is the picture genius around here that can add MW into the picture? Correction needed here....any volunteers?

You do know why he and Damian weren't there don't you? They are busy editing Ep 303! Someone has to be doing it!

(this was suppose to be put up here hours ago....bad GW...bad GW.
                            sigpic

Comment

Only problem with GW not coming up until now....the UK and Netherlands have gone to bed. The US hasn't really looked yet....Oh look company....

*HUGGLES AND WAVES* to all including the 5 guests
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                                Only problem with GW not coming up until now....the UK and Netherlands have gone to bed. The US hasn't really looked yet....Oh look company.

*HUGGLES AND WAVES* to all including the 5 guests
                                Aww! Well, I'm still hanging on, in the last few minutes before bedtime...
                                Sort of.

Kinda.

But I'm yawning.
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X