The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by llp View Post
    HI *Waves and Huggles* to Wendy.....You going to Jumble's? You having a party and I'm not invited? ....wonders if car can swim? Oh well....I can wait and wait and wait until February! Thinking maybe I should move to the UK? Why does everything take money.

Hey where did everyone disappear too???
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

That said, by all means, move to the UK!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Yay! *happy dances* Times are fine
      *bounces*

Everyone seems to end up at 'Jumble's' at some point

*looks hopefully at Martin*

Not much chance, but I can dream

Laurie , if you move to the UK it'll cost you a fortune every time you want to go to Vancouver or the US You can't win

Dreams comes true sometimes, you know
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        The grass is always greener on the other side...

That said, by all means, move to the UK!
        Return to US????? Hmmmm of yeah....to see my grand nephew and soon to be grand neice!
        Go to Vancouver.... Well, ah, yeah, but really only for TSE #2 and #3 and .....

I need a home in both places! Oh and free flights for me (and my Woohoo friends) to go back and forth! Now, see, problem solved.
        sigpic

Comment

*bounces*

They do! I should know that more than anyone

Return to US????? Hmmmm of yeah....to see my grand nephew and soon to be grand neice!

I need a home in both places! Oh and free flights for me (and my Woohoo friends) to go back and forth! Now, see, problem solved.
          If we could sort out those free flights, life wood be a doddle!

Comment

Yes, very true! And this would be a really BIG dream to come true. And with a large enough jetplane....I could take a whole bunch of Woohoos back and forth with me or on their own if they prefer extra trips.

Have any ideas how I can make it happen???
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, what she said!
              OMG that would be heaven, wouldn't it? Oh, to be able to go to Vancouver.... *daydreams*
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Absolutely!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Laurie if you do move It's a lot more expensive to live in the UK than USA...I think it's easier to just have short trips to the UK
                  I love the USA for its cheap stuff! Plus it could help that the conversion rate to the Euro is slowly becoming awesome again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes, very true! And this would be a really BIG dream to come true. And with a large enough jetplane....I could take a whole bunch of Woohoos back and forth with me or on their own if they prefer extra trips.

Have any ideas how I can make it happen???
                    You could try lottery tickets is guess I'll admit to having bought a few of those lately

Comment

Originally posted by jumble
                      Originally posted by jumble
                      Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                      Absolutely!
                      Well I'll see what I can do about that. Maybe I should get back to writing more!
                      sigpic

Comment

You could try lottery tickets is guess I'll admit to having bought a few of those lately
                        Me too, and I keep loosing.....definately not part of my plans!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          Laurie if you do move It's a lot more expensive to live in the UK than USA...I think it's easier to just have short trips to the UK
                          I love the USA for its cheap stuff! Plus it could help that the conversion rate to the Euro is slowly becoming awesome again!
                          CHEAP STUFF! You mean "less expensive stuff" right! And then only if you don't get sick!
                          sigpic

Comment

Jann, I've never been to the USA... is it really as cheap as you make it sound??

Laurie *thumbs up*

Jumble You gotta be in it to win it re: the lottery. If you play sometimes, good for you.

Now I do have to go to bed... got a driving lesson first thing, then I gotta work on my first essay for uni, and then I have an 8 hour shift...

If any of you have the ability to make the days have more hours in them, I'd love that!

WoodNight WooHoos
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good night Wendy. Have a great, successful and 28 hour day!

Oh, and some places (in the US) are less expensive than others....
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, I have to run a few errands before the sun goes down. And this time of year it is about 3 hours sooner than the summertime!

See you all later or is it tomorrow..... Now I'm confused.

Oh well, *Huggles and Waves* - got to go and then come back and work on my book some more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X