The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*shuffles in*

Charles definitely has a tummy bug, not food poisoning. And now I have it too.

If I had the strength I'd wrestle Sarai for the quilt but, nah, all my energy (such as it is) is being directed at looking after the drama queen who is still dying husband and my little man (who has chosen today to be particularly messy/lively), and praying to the porcelain god.

But you all cheered me up so that's good.

*delicately huggles all woohoos from afar*

*slinks off back to hole*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Um...
      Nope

Thanks

And yeah. I just hate it when good shows aren't even optional to vote on directly, when 'more mainstream Sci Fi' of lesser quality is. All IMHO, of course.
      I don't even know most of those other shows

TeeHee! Martin's just one of those walking billboards. Everyone's always looking at him anyway...
      This is true........ he makes an awesome advertising vehicle

And it's right here.

I did miss that edit!
      Thank you

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      *wanders in, sees Martin pic...looks around...*

*ruffle*

*runz*

Do I really have to stand guard all day to stop you ruffling?

Maybe I should just throw a scruffy RDA pic at you, I'm sure he must be missing you lately
      Last edited by Jumble; 25 October 2010, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I don't even know most of those other shows
        This is true........ he makes and awesome advertising vehicle

Thank you

Do I really have to stand guard all day to stop you ruffling?

Maybe I should just throw a scruffy RDA pic at you, I'm sure he must be missing you lately
        Oh, I only ruffled him a little.
        sigpic

Comment

Just got back from a beautiful 2 mile run down the shore promenade, followed by a 2+ mile walk back. I do think it might be time for a chest x-ray though. My lungs should be totally clear by now, but they're not. Boo.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          *shuffles in*

If I had the strength I'd wrestle Sarai for the quilt but, nah, all my energy (such as it is) is being directed at looking after the drama queen who is still dying husband and my little man (who has chosen today to be particularly messy/lively), and praying to the porcelain god.

*sends you healing vibes*
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*shuffles in*

Hmmm! Actually I have the "QUILT" right now...home where it belongs. Wrapping it in a few layers of plastic....and I'm passing it over to you Cags....Please, try and remember it isn't a porcelain bowl. Hope you feel better.
            sigpic

Comment

*Huggles and Waves* to the Woohoos and guests.

Time to make some breakfast....It is grey, raining and windy today. Love it (that is from inside my apt looking out).
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble that was an awesome vid! Very sweet! Makes me hope that I can go to a convention with y'all next year!

Thanks for all the replies on the picture! I love it too! I will never see Teal'c as Chris again. They're total opposites.

*huggles Cags and hubby* for being sick!

And guess what...I went to lunch with a friend and who was there...the clingy friend I tried to bring up the subject of what she did and she just totally played innocent...oh well...
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann, glad you liked it

I'm actually working on one now that is based on something you said

I know what you mean about CJ/Teal'c, I feel the same about CH/Druit and RR/Henry. Although somehow not about AT/Magnus

Comment

Thanks Jann, glad you liked it

I'm actually working on one now that is based on something you said
                    Uh oh...what did I say now??

I know what you mean about CJ/Teal'c, I feel the same about CH/Druit and RR/Henry. Although somehow not about AT/Magnus
                    Interesting...now I just have to go to a con with them all to find it out
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Uh oh...what did I say now??
                      More about what you caused someone else to say......... something about birthdays, spies and gigolos?

Interesting...now I just have to go to a con with them all to find it out
                      I found watching K3 a bit weird........ I just hope I can get it straightened out before we get too far into S3, otherwise it's going to feel really strange

You definitely have to come to SE2! An experience not to be missed

Comment

*shuffles in*

Aww! *hugs*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

More about what you caused someone else to say......... something about birthdays, spies and gigolos?
                          Ah that...but that's been a while

I found watching K3 a bit weird........ I just hope I can get it straightened out before we get too far into S3, otherwise it's going to feel really strange

You definitely have to come to SE2! An experience not to be missed
                          I hope so! Haven't watched SG-1 yet today...so I'll see

I will try..if money and time allows me to come I will most certainly come!
                          sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*
                            OK so this week is hectic ... you may not see too much of me
                            *huggles for Cags and huggles for Sarai and happy dances and huggles for Jann and good vibes to Bekki and huggles/happydances/goodvibes (delete as appropriate) to everyone else!*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

evening WooHoo's

is it possible to be so mentally exhausted that it makes you physically exhausted?
                              so tired of thinking. wish I could shut off my brain. wish I could sleep for days and days and not think about anything at all.
                              there are people out there who don't care about anything or anyone except maybe themselves. I wonder what life is like for those people. wonder if it's any easier for them

*hugs*
                              bree
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                evening WooHoo's

is it possible to be so mentally exhausted that it makes you physically exhausted?
                                so tired of thinking. wish I could shut off my brain. wish I could sleep for days and days and not think about anything at all.
                                there are people out there who don't care about anything or anyone except maybe themselves. I wonder what life is like for those people. wonder if it's any easier for them

*hugs*
                                bree
                                (((Bree)))
                                Sorry things are bad

If it helps, life isn't easier when you're selfish. From what I've seen, those people usually are really, really annoyed and cranky because other people don't do what they want them to do...
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X