No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, that vid was so nice! Made me squee.

I've been making very girly colourful Niko art...

(In spoilers because 3 of the same is too much flash )
    Spoiler:

...and somehow, somewhere it all became about WooHoodStock...

But I had fun
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Oh Nad! Beautiful work! Really love the Tesla one You're style is evolving beautifully.

Glad you liked the vid I'm working on another one, but it's going to take some time because it's not a clip show like that one and I need to get it just right

Edit: Oh btw, I can't find the first part of Finding WooHoodStock Can you repost it or pm it to me please? Can't have bits of your genius missing from my files

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Oh Nad! Beautiful work! Really love the Tesla one You're style is evolving beautifully.

Glad you liked the vid I'm working on another one, but it's going to take some time because it's not a clip show like that one and I need to get it just right
        Thanks! I like that one the most as well. It was the original and I put way more time into that one.
        *blinks*
        Not that I don't think AT is worth much time, but that one was more a fun aftertought.
        ...Not that AT is just an aftertought...

Yes. Yes. Get it just right and ...stun us with your awesomeness!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Thanks! I like that one the most as well. It was the original and I put way more time into that one.
          *blinks*
          Not that I don't think AT is worth much time, but that one was more a fun aftertought.
          ...Not that AT is just an aftertought...

See, I never have that problem because I very rarely stray from Martinart

Yes. Yes. Get it just right and ...stun us with your awesomeness!
          Oh now, that's setting the bar a little high.............. will you settle for me doing it well enough to stun you with Martin's awesomeness? Because that's easy

Comment

See, I never have that problem because I very rarely stray from Martinart
            Yeah, it's hard. Equal parts of AT and JY with a royal splash of Martin.
            ...I did not really mean to make that sound like a cocktail, but it sounds tasty.

Oh now, that's setting the bar a little high.............. will you settle for me doing it well enough to stun you with Martin's awesomeness?
            Nope. That's not difficult enough.
            *thinks*
            Ok, yes. I'll take it.

And speaking of Martin... Sort of...
            What's up with Snoopy's hair? It looks kind of awesome?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's hard. Equal parts of AT and JY with a royal splash of Martin.
              ...I did not really mean to make that sound like a cocktail, but it sounds tasty.
              I read 'a Royal Flush of Martin' and immediately equated it to a HOT Flush

Yes, nice cocktail. Will it help me sleep d'you think?

Nope. That's not difficult enough.
              *thinks*
              Ok, yes. I'll take it.
              That's such a relief .......

And speaking of Martin... Sort of...
              What's up with Snoopy's hair? It looks kind of awesome?
              Er....... what?

Comment

Drat! Missed that '69. Thanks.

I read 'a Royal Flush of Martin' and immediately equated it to a HOT Flush

Yes, nice cocktail. Will it help me sleep d'you think?
                Heh. Yeah, that figures

And I think it's one of those cocktails that will keep you up and bouncing all night

That's such a relief .......

Er....... what?
                I dunno. There's something about Will's hair in Sanctuary S3 that makes me go: Hello, Will's hair.
                *blinks*
                I surely am not the only one who thinks Sanctuary is all about Hair, right?
                Right?

sigpic

Comment

Evening all!

Steampunk expo was not everything I was hoping for. Small number of vendors, and the fashion show (which is why we went in the first place!) was so poorly organized that we couldn't see anything. Boo! So we left.

On the bright side, I did buy a beautiful, hand-made, one-of-a-kind hat for my steampunk costume that I am in the process of putting together. --under the spoiler tag--

Spoiler:

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post

@MoB I found this site http://welikia.org/explore/mannahatta-map/ and, since you live in NY, maybe you'll find it interesting
                  Hey thanks! That's v. cool.

Jumble, that vid was so nice! Made me squee.

I've been making very girly colourful Niko art...

(In spoilers because 3 of the same is too much flash )

...and somehow, somewhere it all became about WooHoodStock...

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...lsigcloud2.jpg

]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u169/DutchIndeed/Sigs/Helensigcloud2.jpg

But I had fun
                  LOVE these Nad!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

1. I dunno. There's something about Will's hair in Sanctuary S3 that makes me go: Hello, Will's hair.
                    *blinks*

2. I surely am not the only one who thinks Sanctuary is all about Hair, right?
                    Right?
                    1. They are trying to hide his receding hairline. *runs and ducks rotten tomatoes*

2. It's not?
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      Evening all!

Steampunk expo was not everything I was hoping for. Small number of vendors, and the fashion show (which is why we went in the first place!) was so poorly organized that we couldn't see anything. Boo! So we left.

On the bright side, I did buy a beautiful, hand-made, one-of-a-kind hat for my steampunk costume that I am in the process of putting together. --under the spoiler tag--

LOVE these Nad!
                      Too bad about the expo, but that hat is awesome!

And thanks

sigpic

Comment

Too bad about the expo, but that hat is awesome!

And thanks
                        Gracias! Love the hat.
                        sigpic

Comment

Drat! Missed that '69. Thanks.

Heh. Yeah, that figures

And I think it's one of those cocktails that will keep you up and bouncing all night
                          Hm. Maybe if I leave out the equal parts of AT and JY, and just take the royal flush splash of Martin? I'm sure that wood help me sleep..........

I dunno. There's something about Will's hair in Sanctuary S3 that makes me go: Hello, Will's hair.
                          I reckon he's done a deal with the local Gel factory, because surely he'd have to be paid to have his hair like that for 20 eps?

Disclaimer: I don't hate Will/Robin, I just don't love him enough to stop taking the p... er.... getting a rise out of him
                          *blinks*
                          I surely am not the only one who thinks Sanctuary is all about Hair, right?
                          Right?
                          I thought it was all about the Hedgehog!

*runz off to bed*

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            1. They are trying to hide his receding hairline. *runs and ducks rotten tomatoes*

2. It's not?
                            ROFL!
                            Now, that could very well be true.

And well... [WooHoo logic] If *you* say it is and *I* say it is, then there's two and that's enough for a club.
                            If there's a club it's true and in that case, it *is* all 'bout The Hair! [/WooHoo logic]

sigpic

Comment

Hm. Maybe if I leave out the equal parts of AT and JY, and just take the royal flush splash of Martin? I'm sure that wood help me sleep..........
                              Are you saying that Martin makes you sleepy?

I reckon he's done a deal with the local Gel factory, because surely he'd have to be paid to have his hair like that for 20 eps?

Disclaimer: I don't hate Will/Robin, I just don't love him enough to stop taking the p... er.... getting a rise out of him

WooHoo theories are the best!

And yes.

I thought it was all about the Hedgehog!

*runz off to bed*
                              IT IS!
                              Have you *seen* his Hair? It's ...amazing.

WoodNight!

sigpic

Comment

ROFL!
                                Now, that could very well be true.

And well... [WooHoo logic] If *you* say it is and *I* say it is, then there's two and that's enough for a club.
                                If there's a club it's true and in that case, it *is* all 'bout The Hair! [/WooHoo logic]

See, this is where I miss out, because for me it's all about the beard that's behind the camera and because it's behind the camera we hardly get to see it and it's just not fair and yes I really am going to bed WoodNight WooHoos *hugs Martin*

Comment

Working...
                                X