Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    NOthing in my inbox Jumble.

I'll PM you another email addy to try, just in case it's my end (I have been not getting a few lately so quite possible).
    I'm trying to upload to MediaFire, but it's not going well

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    Jumble, I'm trying to convince APA to come meet us if there's a SE2. I'd have to drag along Hubby and Kids, so I probably woodn't go to the actual event, but it would be fun to eat at Refuel and just hang with the two of you for an evening, at least. Besides, Hubby hears so much about Jumble and APA, he's getter curious...
    He's getting curious? I'm dying to meet him! So yes, convince APA to come and we'll have ourselves are proper WooHoo Party!!! With Andy as the guest of honour!
    Last edited by Jumble; 23 October 2010, 10:30 AM.

Comment

I can't believe this, but it's only 7.45pm and I'm ready to keel over and go to sleep

Comment

Don't yet! Read my PM first.

But then after that I will join you. Well not literally but, um, you know!
        I think I got about 2 hours sleep in instalments last night, followed by a day of standing around on a drafty airfield in the pouring rain, which seeped into every part of me until I felt like I was damp on the inside... well every part of me except my feet which were toasty warm and dry tucked up in my Doc Martens but about the only part of me that was.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Don't yet! Read my PM first.

But then after that I will join you. Well not literally but, um, you know!
          I think I got about 2 hours sleep in instalments last night, followed by a day of standing around on a drafty airfield in the pouring rain, which seeped into every part of me until I felt like I was damp on the inside... well every part of me except my feet which were toasty warm and dry tucked up in my Doc Martens but about the only part of me that was.
          I've changed it and am uploading to Youtube as we speak

Thanks for the input

I had a nap for about an hour, but am still dying on my feet

Comment

Finally! New vid......

And this is one of those days when I really hope Martin or Diane are lurking

Edit: It looks better viewed on Youtube and expanded, and the quality should improve once it's finished processing

And that's me gone for tonight. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*
            Last edited by Jumble; 23 October 2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

*runs through the thread nekkid*

woohoood! New vid!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Finally! New vid......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QEvFk2DMcY

Edit: It looks better viewed on Youtube and expanded, and the quality should improve once it's finished processing

Super sweet! And I'm pretty sure he knows.
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hello all you woohoos.... Had a very busy day and just got home a little while ago. Took me awhile to catch up on everything written here.

With 7days/20 hours left we have the following bids:

Stun gun - $365.
                  Final Call Sheet - $436.05
                  Inlaid box - $255.
                  Ashley's Jacket - $307.00
                  Compass - $503.09
                  Magnus' Costume - $212.50
                  Skype Talk - $555.

Now you must realized the bidding goes on until Sunday. My guess is they will go up higher especially the Skype talk. That should go for about $1200+
                  Personally I would like to bid on the Call sheet but it is already at $436 so who knows how high that will go. You can look all these up at:

http://shop.ebay.ca/sanctuary4kids/m..._from=&_ipg=25

and if it needs to be updated hit the F5 key once it is up.

If you are really interested in bidding, (personal thought) wait until about 10 minutes before the closing. Then put in the highest amount you can bid. It should only go a small amount over the last bid, but it will leave you with some leeway. If you bid now it will bid it up higher. Then again, the money goes to charity so maybe not.

Now, on to other things. I watched Ep 302 on Friday. Very good. I know there isn't as much talk, but that doesn't mean it wasn't really good.

Sanctuary spoiler:
                  Spoiler:

The second half gets you into a new story line and you are going to love it. New odd characters and a great ending that you have probably already seen online.

That's about all for now. Since no one is home, I am going off to read a few other areas and then watch some tv.

OH - MEDIC ALERT!!!

Hope all you WooHoos start feeling better. This is the holiday season starting soon, so you aren't allowed to be sick. And (I know this is true in the US, not sure about the rest of the world)...if you are going to be around little kids this holidays season....GET VACINATED FOR WHOOPING COUGH AND THE FLU! Apparently in the US, people are not vacinating their kids for whooping cough because they think it's gone. It isn't, just most of the adults had vacinations. But if you are over 35 or 40, then you vaccine has worn off and even though you probably won't get sick, doesn't mean you won't be a carrier! And little kids can die from this.

MEDIC ALERT OVER!

Oops....forgot something....Jumble. I like your new video inspite of the fact the music is still bouncing around in my head. and you put me into one of those pictures.

*Waves* to Bekki
                  Last edited by llp; 23 October 2010, 08:06 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jumble lovely vid!

Thanks for the info Laurie! I watched the bidding yesterday and fantasized what I'd like to bid on, and the skype chat definitely wasn't on my list. haha But the compass I loveed.

*hope that MoB gets that if she chooses to bid*

*runz nekkid for a while*

*puts on clothes and goes to work*
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Finally! New vid......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QEvFk2DMcY

Awesome vid, Jumble!
                      Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Morning Woohoos all!
                        *throws out huggles to all those who need them and all those who just like them*

Had a fab day yesterday - the concert went amazingly well and my solo went perfectly And I got to spend the first half of the concert babysitting James My sister was playing in the first half, and my mum & I were singing in the second half, so we looked after James for Anne while she was playing. Babies and singing - great day

Jumble, I've just delayed posting while I waited for your vid to load in HQ on YouTube - fabulous! So many wonderful memories you have, and I would like to thank Martin and everyone at Sanctuary for giving you such an amazing and memorable experience

How is everyone this morning?
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey Josi.....love you new sig. That is one of my favorite episodes on SG1. Sounds like you had a great time yesterday.

I love the video Jumble made too! I recognize several of the pictures and remember the great time we had on the set. They were so nice to all of us.

You might be getting up, but it's time for me to go to bed. So *huggles* goodnight to all the Woohoos.....I'm going to sleep now.

All right, now what happened to our 1969 sig????
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Awesome vid, Jumble!
                            Thank you

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Morning Woohoos all!
                            *throws out huggles to all those who need them and all those who just like them*

Had a fab day yesterday - the concert went amazingly well and my solo went perfectly And I got to spend the first half of the concert babysitting James My sister was playing in the first half, and my mum & I were singing in the second half, so we looked after James for Anne while she was playing. Babies and singing - great day
                            Aw, what a lovely way to spend your day Congrats on the perfect solo!

Jumble, I've just delayed posting while I waited for your vid to load in HQ on YouTube - fabulous! So many wonderful memories you have, and I would like to thank Martin and everyone at Sanctuary for giving you such an amazing and memorable experience

How is everyone this morning?
                            Oh yes, lots of fabulous memories, and your Grace/Dreams sig says it all

Although, looking at it again this morning I'm thinking I could have put in a few more pics of the other awesome people I met at Sanctuary

Anyone wood think I had a thing about Martin or something

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            Hey Josi.....love you new sig. That is one of my favorite episodes on SG1. Sounds like you had a great time yesterday.

I love the video Jumble made too! I recognize several of the pictures and remember the great time we had on the set. They were so nice to all of us.
                            They absolutely were! I've emailed the link, so I hope they get to see it

You might be getting up, but it's time for me to go to bed. So *huggles* goodnight to all the Woohoos.....I'm going to sleep now.

All right, now what happened to our 1969 sig????
                            Huh? I don't see a 69 anywhere

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Awesome video Jumble. It's a really lovely tribute to a great time you had. Aww.

Josi, awww, what a wonderful day for you. Glad to hear you had fun and got baby snuggles too.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              OH - MEDIC ALERT!!!

Hope all you WooHoos start feeling better. This is the holiday season starting soon, so you aren't allowed to be sick. And (I know this is true in the US, not sure about the rest of the world)...if you are going to be around little kids this holidays season....GET VACINATED FOR WHOOPING COUGH AND THE FLU! Apparently in the US, people are not vacinating their kids for whooping cough because they think it's gone. It isn't, just most of the adults had vacinations. But if you are over 35 or 40, then you vaccine has worn off and even though you probably won't get sick, doesn't mean you won't be a carrier! And little kids can die from this.

MEDIC ALERT OVER!

You know you've just reminded me Benjabub's has his pre-school vaccinations tomorrow. I already forgot about one appointment so good job you said that. I've got his red book out now so hopefully that'll remind me.

We've had a similar thing here actually. Not Whooping cough but with tuburculosis; When I was at school everyone got the imunisation jab when you were about 12/13. A while after that they stopped doing it as standard practice because it was virtually eradicated in the UK. However, since EU policy changes and we now have sort of open mborders with all EU countries - and not all of them had immunisation programmes - there's been a surge in cases in our area (near the airport so a lot of Eastern Eurpoean immigrants settle nearby) and this has led to them reintroducing the immunisation at birth for some areas. Poor Benjabubs had his first jab at 2 days old... oh and boy does that one blister and scar.
                              We've also had a rise in measles recently because parents have been scared off from having the MMR thanks to one doctors report (which has since been debunked) that it causes autism. Ben's are all up to date.

I don't think I'll be bidding on the auction somehow. It's all way beyond my price range. I wish they has some cheap /little stuff for thos eof us who'd like to participate but don't have that kind of expendable income. I suppose I can still donate.
                              sigpic

Comment

*happy dances for Josi* Yay! Nothing beats a singing/baby day!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X