The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I wood think if you're paying the ticket price + admin fee for the second ticket you should get the original ticket price back, but if you're not sure it's probably best to ring and talk to someone about it, or go to 'Contact Us' and ask the question. Is there a FAQs link? That might tell you
    I found this on the website.

Please note that this will incur a cost of £10.00 per ticket, plus any difference in fare. Your original tickets and seat reservations, as well as the new tickets must be carried with you when you travel.
    So I'll get the difference back? (As new ticket is cheaper)
    Though apparently I didn't put my railcard on :\ If I find an even cheaper ticket (or something) with it would it be better to change (cant add railcard) or just buy a new one?
    *clueless +1*

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Okay quick update from my Itouch

I *met* Chris tonight.. And he's nuts.. After making some pics with him and domenic keating(from Star Trek) we goofed off and met him again at the restroom were we talkef..he slapped our bums after some joking and they asked us if we had plans tonight. We didn't had any so far so they took us in a sort of VIP lounge were we got drinks and thwn my friend rode piggy back on Chris' back
      Oh and he *loves* scotch and he smokes...I didn't expected that...also he's huge and awesome

Signing out for now...but I'm having an amazing time here
      WOW!!! That's AWESOME!!!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *tumbles through the thread*

WTG Jann! Sounds like fun!

*huggles everybody*

hehehe, thanks for the advice, ladies My new philosophy on this role -> think less! I don't need to worry, because it's ALLLL fiction the fact that I've liked him for a good 6 months means noooothing...its all cooooooooooool
      I like your new philosophy *huggles*

god grief, i sound like I've been at the brocolli...
      You say that like it's a bad thing

*runs around nekkid*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Morning all!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday. I'm heading out soon for coffee and a chat with a former student and then later dinner with a lovely friend I met at the Normal Birth conference I attended in Vangroovy last summer. It's a beautiful sunny day here, so I'm not going to waste it!

I've been keeping an eye on the auctions. Seems some of the items were reset? Yesterday, the skype chat was at over $1000 and now it's back down to under $400. Bogus bids? I dunno. Part of me just wants to give some money to S4K and have that be that, but having a little piece of memorabilia would be nice too. I guess we'll see how high the bidding goes.

There's a lot less squee here over last night's ep than there was last week. Hope everyone enjoyed it. The new theme is growing on me.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Morning all!

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday. I'm heading out soon for coffee and a chat with a former student and then later dinner with a lovely friend I met at the Normal Birth conference I attended in Vangroovy last summer. It's a beautiful sunny day here, so I'm not going to waste it!

I've been keeping an eye on the auctions. Seems some of the items were reset? Yesterday, the skype chat was at over $1000 and now it's back down to under $400. Bogus bids? I dunno. Part of me just wants to give some money to S4K and have that be that, but having a little piece of memorabilia would be nice too. I guess we'll see how high the bidding goes.

There's a lot less squee here over last night's ep than there was last week. Hope everyone enjoyed it. The new theme is growing on me.
          Aha! So it's not just me! When I checked yesterday the bid was at $1085, but this morning it was only $300

I am soooo tying my hands behind my back so I can't bid I'm so tempted, because to get to talk to Martin wood be awesome, but I need to save for my trip to Seattle and then save some more for SE2 (yes, I'm totally confident there will be one ) so I really shouldn't bid...........

*iz torn*

+1 I don't know........... check it!

Comment

Aha! So it's not just me! When I checked yesterday the bid was at $1085, but this morning it was only $300

I am soooo tying my hands behind my back so I can't bid I'm so tempted, because to get to talk to Martin wood be awesome, but I need to save for my trip to Seattle and then save some more for SE2 (yes, I'm totally confident there will be one ) so I really shouldn't bid...........

*iz torn*

+1 I don't know........... check it!
            I know how you feel. I'll probably end up bidding on something that will go for less. I'm planning that S4K benefit concert and that will cost me a fair amount of cash to put on
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I know how you feel. I'll probably end up bidding on something that will go for less. I'm planning that S4K benefit concert and that will cost me a fair amount of cash to put on
              Trouble is, I know myself well enough to understand that if I start bidding on the Skype chat I'll probably end up selling the farm to pay for it because I wood really really love to talk to Martin

So I'm staying away............ so far..........

Comment

Trouble is, I know myself well enough to understand that if I start bidding on the Skype chat I'll probably end up selling the farm to pay for it because I wood really really love to talk to Martin

So I'm staying away............ so far..........
                Hee! Good luck to you. Maybe you could pool it in with other UK woohoos and have a group chat? Not that I'm enabling or anything. Don't sell the farm! We need you to be able to come to SE2 (I'm optimistic too!).
                sigpic

Comment

Hee! Good luck to you. Maybe you could pool it in with other UK woohoos and have a group chat? Not that I'm enabling or anything. Don't sell the farm! We need you to be able to come to SE2 (I'm optimistic too!).
                  Nooooooooo! Don't tempt me!

I'll be honest with you, I wood seriously KILL to get that Skype chat, but I really must not bid And I doubt the other UK WooHoos wood be able to come up with the cash either, because we have sooo much planned for next year!

Must.not.bid.must.not.bid.

I'm still running a fever and trying to wipe it out with several glasses of wine, so really.must.not.bid. *cries*

Comment

Evening Woohoos. It's been an interesting weekend so far. In good and bad ways. I will tell you all about it when I'm less exhausted.

Has anyone got a link to the S4K auction? I'm too lazy/knackered to go hunting but I'd like to get an idea of what sort of prices stuff goes for (and if that's going to be reflective at the auction I assume there will be at AT5). I suspect it's all going to be way out of my league anyway.

*wanders around in an exhausted daze, randomly huggling woohoos and anything that looks remotely like a woohoo through my squinty tired eyes.*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Evening Woohoos. It's been an interesting weekend so far. In good and bad ways. I will tell you all about it when I'm less exhausted.

Has anyone got a link to the S4K auction? I'm too lazy/knackered to go hunting but I'd like to get an idea of what sort of prices stuff goes for (and if that's going to be reflective at the auction I assume there will be at AT5). I suspect it's all going to be way out of my league anyway.

*wanders around in an exhausted daze, randomly huggling woohoos and anything that looks remotely like a woohoo through my squinty tired eyes.*
                      Here you go: S4K auction. Feel better!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cags, check your emails! I need your opinion asap please

Comment

Here you go: S4K auction. Feel better!
                          Cheers!

Oh I'm fine (just exhausted) it's the rest of the household that isn't.
                          *mummbles something rude about nasty woohoo viruses*

Cags, check your emails! I need your opinion asap please
                          Checking!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Cheers!

Oh I'm fine (just exhausted) it's the rest of the household that isn't.
                            *mummbles something rude about nasty woohoo viruses*

Checking!
                            Hee! *hugs* ITD's (Internet Transmitted Diseases) are a very real threat.
                            sigpic

Comment

NOthing in my inbox Jumble.

I'll PM you another email addy to try, just in case it's my end (I have been not getting a few lately so quite possible).
                              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I'm trying to convince APA to come meet us if there's a SE2. I'd have to drag along Hubby and Kids, so I probably woodn't go to the actual event, but it would be fun to eat at Refuel and just hang with the two of you for an evening, at least. Besides, Hubby hears so much about Jumble and APA, he's getter curious...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X