X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sneaking in very quickly*

Morning WooHoo's

Life continues to be insane but I am looking at the positives. G
    ot some news about our little store but I can't speak about it yet.

Gotta go. Busy, busy, busy work day!

*hugs icky feeling WooHoos*
    *hugs all other WooHoo's*

Bree
    sigpic

Comment

Hey Woohoos!

I've been in lurker mode lately which is pretty rare for me. I think it has to do with how busy I've been

*runs through thread nekkid*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Joe's Nekkid Woohoo is soooooo tired today! Joe's Nekkid Woohoo wants to go back to bed. Joe's Nekkid Woohoo needs breakfast. *stumbles off to kitchen*
        sigpic

Comment

Martin's WooHoo is going to bed I've dosed up on hot camomile tea with lemon and honey, and I've raided the local shop for comfort foods. Not that I think I could swallow much since my throat has swollen to the point where I can't speak I guess I could just melt the chocolate

*grabs Continuum dvd and stumbles upstairs*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Martin's WooHoo is going to bed I've dosed up on hot camomile tea with lemon and honey, and I've raided the local shop for comfort foods. Not that I think I could swallow much since my throat has swollen to the point where I can't speak I guess I could just melt the chocolate

*grabs Continuum dvd and stumbles upstairs*
            Joe's Nekkid Woohoo feels sad for Martin's Woohoo and hope Martin's Woohoo feels better after a nice day of resting. Joe's Woohoo is also sending hugs across the ocean. Get better, Martin's Woohoo! Joe's Nekkid Woohoo loves you!

Joe's Nekkid Woohoo needs to stop talking in the third person, but she loves being Joe's Nekkid Woohoo so much, she just can't help herself!
            sigpic

Comment

*puts thread under quarantine again*
              *super squishy be-hazmat-ed huggles for all the sickly Woohoos*
              *waves crazily at Dee and Bekki*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hello all....bounces in very happy and now warm. *Huggles all the woohoos* Sorry Jumble is sick, again. You need to stay in bed all weekend ALONE and relax. You got sick again because you were out and about too soon after that last bout with the flu! Got to go make up a batch of chicken soup and pass it on to poor sickie Jumble.
                Wondering if I should throw some Brandy in that soup.

I am all nice and warm again. The water was fixed some time last night but I was out and about until about 1 am and although I checked, I was too tired to do anything but go to bed. But this morning I woke up, brushed my teeth and took a nice "hot" shower. Feels so nice.

MoB - working 5 days in a row is hard? But most people have a 5+ day work week. Or they use to before the economies of the world flushed down the bowl! Must have something to do with catching (and hopefully no throwing) of babies! But I shouldn't talk....I don't even have a 1 day work week these days!

Sarai - thanks for the kind thoughts. I'll take them any time they come my way!

Cags - sorry, didn't mean to make you cold. Sending over a nice hot cup of chocolate!

Bree - all my best thoughts going your way.

*Huggles and squeezies to all the woohoos* Now, time for some breakfast!
                sigpic

Comment

Sarai - couldn't you give your friend a little present as an apology? We're all human *hugs*

*hugs to all the sick woohoos*

I think +1 should be the Cookie Monster WooHoo. Just sayin' Though, at this point, Indecisive WooHoo really does work here.

We have an Evil WooHoo. Um... more broccoli for you, dear!
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    What wood you like on your AT5/WooHoo badge?

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                    Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
                    MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo
                    Josiane - The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                    Yessika - The Venezuelan Woohoo
                    Nad - The Ickybah WooHoo
                    Jann - The ‘Innocent’ WooHoo
                    Wendy The Determined WooHoo
                    Josiane – The Deceptively Quiet WooHoo
                    Luvnjack – Joe's Nekkid WooHoo
                    Bekki - The Wonderful WooHoo of Oz
                    Estrela – The Lurking WooHoo
                    Laurie – The Quilted WooHoo
                    Jasmina – The (Ab)Normal WooHoo
                    XFC – The Catalytic WooHoo
                    Sarai – The Dan-Loving WooHoo
                    Bree – Amanda’s WooHoo
                    +1 – The WooHoo that still can’t make up her mind
                    DevilishMe – The Evil WooHoo
                    I was meaning to reply to your other post but now I can't really remember what I was gonna say (other than "Jumble, why so mean?") but After that indecisive is probably my better bet haha. And more true. *hopes for no comments from the peanut gallery*

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    I think +1 should be the Cookie Monster WooHoo. Just sayin' Though, at this point, Indecisive WooHoo really does work here.
                    Meanie

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                      I was meaning to reply to your other post but now I can't really remember what I was gonna say (other than "Jumble, why so mean?") but After that indecisive is probably my better bet haha. And more true. *hopes for no comments from the peanut gallery*

Meanie
                      Nah. *huggles*

On the bright side, you've really given it some thought. It's important to take it seriously
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Nah. *huggles*

On the bright side, you've really given it some thought. It's important to take it seriously
                        LOL. Serious thought? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                          LOL. Serious thought? o.O

Semi-serious?
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy I'm going to buy her another pair of gloves for Christmas to make up for it. Still feel terrible !

The Dan-Loving Woohoo appreciates the speaking in the 3rd person. The Dan-Loving Woohoo is however off out for dinner at a friends and wood therefore like to wish the rest of the Woohoos a fantabulous evening .

*runs out*

Comment

Wait... The Ickybah WooHoo? When did that happen? That sounds like I'm the WooHoo who never showers!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The Deceptively Quiet Woohoo wishes the Dan Loving Woohoo a fantabulous evening right back
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X