Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Hi WooHoo's

Trying to catch up with some of the stuff I missed over the last few days.
    1. Martin has the beard again?
    Not sure, he certainly had it on the InnerSpace vid, but we don't know how long ago that was recorded

2. Sanctuary Season 3
    3. Baby girl walking video
    4. Kill Bill Vol 1
    5. Sam/Jack Sekrit Santa
    6. Joe's Birthday

1. I love him when he's a bit scruffy looking.

I'll let you into a little secret......

I love him with the beard..

... without the beard...

... with the shirt....

... without the shirt.

... with the shorts....

.... without the.... er no, that's not right

I guess I should just say.....

... and leave it at that

2. Sanctuary S3 "Kali Part 3" was awesome. Love the new theme too.
    3. The first of many triumphs!
    4. Char is addicted to part one. It is better than part 2 (although we love both). She actually rented it when we were in Disney. It was interesting. We watched Kill Bill Vol 1 and then went to the Magic Kingdom. What a contrast!
    5. Sorry Eve, just not into S/J so no PS mojo in that area.
    I wood be up for a WooHoo Sekrit Santa if anyone is interested. That wood be lots of fun.
    Oh yes, we'll definitely be doing that again

Thanks Jumble and you are right. I think I like being Amanda's WooHoo better than being a BooHoo WooHoo. Besides I've gotten so much bad news lately that something good has to be right around the corner. Right?
    Right! You just have to make sure you're looking up, because you rarely find anything good just lying around on the ground

Thanks for taking the 31st. There is just so much going on now.
    And thanks for the Amanda picspam. *sigh*
    You may not know this, as I have kept it a tightly wound secret, but
    I LOVE AMANDA TAPPING!
    No problem, glad to help

Thanks gys. I talked to my sis and they are scheduling dad for a biopsy in a couple of days. He is in very high spirits and that is half the battle. As Jumble says below there is room for hope because they may not have to take the entire lung.
    Glad to hear he's in good spirits. Sometimes that's half the battle!
    Last edited by Jumble; 20 October 2010, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *happy dances for LJ's hubby* Congrats Andy!
      *huggles MoB and cat*
      *huggles Sarai for work-freezing-ness (I so know what you mean ) and spoiler-resistance*

Uh, was that everything?

Sanctuary
      Spoiler:
      I agree there were a few moments of having to suspend your disbelief, but they didn't really bother me - they were trying to get through a lot of stuff in not much time. I see Jumble's point that maybe it could have been a two-parter (was it Jumble's point?), but then again, I'm not sure whether it wouldn't have flagged a bit if they'd had to stretch it over another 45 minutes. Loved Forsyth's lines and also the CTRL+ALT+DELETE one too, and I'm very intrigued by those two other guys who were with Kali when Will was dead... bet there's stories there, as well as with the effects of the deading on Will too. So excited for the rest of the season
      Nope, that wasn't me. I happen to disagree I think it was Laurie and Cags that said that

And on the subject of Secret Santas - I'm happy to organise the Woohoo one again if people would be up for it
      Maybe someone else wood like to take it this year? Not fair that you don't get a surprise two years in a row Any volunteers? I'll do it unless someone else really wants to?

Comment

Oh drat, you guys have so much going on that I'll just hug everyone
        *hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Love those Nad! May I snurch?
        BTW-At first I thought is said "killer bum" I read it too quickly or maybe it's just wishful thinking because I think Amanda has a very nice...um...well you know.

Don't give anyone any ideas, there...

And sure, snurch away

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Maybe someone else wood like to take it this year? Not fair that you don't get a surprise two years in a row Any volunteers? I'll do it unless someone else really wants to?
        I don't care who does it as long as it happens...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sooo..... is that your decision then?

See now, that one I like!
          LOL maybe. And haha.
          I could maybe be "The Easily Distracted WooHoo" as that is SO plainly obvious. (Ask Wendy. SO bad!)

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          Now +1, I like the Cookie Monster suggestion -- that one you kept to yourself in our conversation, lady At least until after I read your post
          LOL I thought of it as I was going to bed XD

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          I was going to suggest "The Additional Woohoo" for +1.
          Aka "The +1 WooHoo"?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh drat, you guys have so much going on that I'll just hug everyone
            *hugs WooHoos*
            Going on? What's going on? Why wasn't I told there was something going on????

Don't give anyone any ideas, there...

And sure, snurch away

I don't care who does it as long as it happens...
            Was that you volunteering Nad?

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
            LOL maybe. And haha.
            I could maybe be "The Easily Distracted WooHoo" as that is SO plainly obvious. (Ask Wendy. SO bad!)

LOL I thought of it as I was going to bed XD

Aka "The +1 WooHoo"?
            Oh come on +1, you need to make a decision! I know the concept is alien to you, but you know it's only four months to AT5.........

*sigh* I think the WooHoo Virus has come back - sore throat, croaky voice, raging temperature, and that on top of a really awful day with the kids ........ I've been comforting myself by re-reading parts of a certain interview again....... and again....... and again...... Still can't believe he found it so odd that he wood have fans who see and understand what he does and wanted to let him know that

Maybe I'll just go to bed and listen to a few commentaries, see if that helps

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

I love Martin

That's it for now!
              sigpic

Comment

Going on? What's going on? Why wasn't I told there was something going on????

WooHood on the Big '69!

And going on, there's always something. Like... At this very moment, I have an itchy spot on my leg and out of protest, I refuse to scratch. But now, my hair is tickling my neck and I think it's my body taking revenge...

Was that you volunteering Nad?
                *sigh* I think the WooHoo Virus has come back - sore throat, croaky voice, raging temperature, and that on top of a really awful day with the kids ........ I've been comforting myself by re-reading parts of a certain interview again....... and again....... and again...... Still can't believe he found it so odd that he wood have fans who see and understand what he does and wanted to let him know that

Maybe I'll just go to bed and listen to a few commentaries, see if that helps
                I wood do it for my WooHoos, but didn't you and Josiane already volunteer?

*hugs for the ugh*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*dons hazmat suit* (I have to sing on Saturday, I can't get sick again )
                  *huggles Jumble tightly*
                  May the Martin be with you
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    WooHood on the Big '69!

And going on, there's always something. Like... At this very moment, I have an itchy spot on my leg and out of protest, I refuse to scratch. But now, my hair is tickling my neck and I think it's my body taking revenge...
                    I know what you mean. My body is insisting on collapsing into a mushy heap, and it's not even 9pm

I wood do it for my WooHoos, but didn't you and Josiane already volunteer?

*hugs for the ugh*
                    Ok, ok! I'll do the WooHoo Sekrit Santa!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                    *dons hazmat suit* (I have to sing on Saturday, I can't get sick again )
                    *huggles Jumble tightly*
                    You've already had it twice haven't you? That surely must make you immune

May the Martin be with you
                    Sadly only his voice, but I'll take what I can get

What am I saying??? His voice is AWESOME!! And it's not always what he says, it's the way he says it that I love....... yes, I think I'll get off to bed and take The Hive commentary with me

Edit: Darn! I can't! Sarai has my SGA dvds Oh well, looks like 200, Covenant and Continuum will just have to do

Comment

Remember Finding WooHoodStock?

Yeah, me neither.
                      Anyway, here's another little (and unedited) ...installment. Written in a sudden wave of insanity.

''What happens when Helen 'prowls the forums'?''
                      ( includes a season 2 ''sleepers'' Tesla spoiler)

Finding WooHoodStock Part 2

Spoiler:
                      Finding WooHoodStock

~Woo ...Who?!

He sat behind his laptop, the one he had brought along at her request. The same laptop Nikola had slammed shut the last time she had seen him with it. It was nothing special, not even supporting the latest updates available, but Helen found herself glaring at the piece of technology as if it was about to sprout wings and fly off.
                      ‘’Oh, that’s not a very good picture… Who took it anyway?’’
                      Nikola glanced at her as she came to stand next to him.
                      ‘’And you have no idea how your picture ended up on this website?’’
                      He cocked his head and grinned. Helen knew exactly which direction this conversation was taking.
                      ‘’I’m famous, Helen. Granted, not as well known as I should be, but still… My face can be found all over the internet. I’m catching up to Edison, even…’’
                      ‘’Nikola.’’
                      ‘’…and he wasn’t very good looking to begin with. From a purely male point of view…’’
                      She grunted and rolled her eyes in response.
                      ‘’…so, to answer your question: No.’’
                      Helen sighed and had to admit to herself that Nikola was making sense. It wasn’t that hard to come across a picture of Nikola Tesla and post it somewhere. But still…
                      ‘’I just don’t see why anyone would connect you to the Cult of Martin Wood…’’
                      He shrugged as he scrolled back to the posts referring to him.
                      ‘’No, me neither…’’
                      Helen looked at the screen, still as fascinated as she had been when she was viewing the WooHoodStock thread with Will earlier. The pictures of Nikola were fairly recent. His hair was spiky and there was no moustache. In a clear moment, she finally remembered where she had seen his pose before. The catacombs... She told Nikola and watched how his expression changed.
                      ‘’There was no one there, except for our merry gang of smart people. I doubt anyone there would have felt the need to snap a picture of me, no matter how wondrous my entrance was…’’
                      The playful expression in his eyes gave away that he was about to add something else and he did exactly that.
                      ‘’Although I do wonder about Huggy at times. He’s a little…’’
                      He waved his hand in front of his head and Helen ignored it. She had better things to do than defend Will to Nikola. Finding out what secrets WooHoodStock held was her first priority.
                      ‘’We need to do some research.’’

---------------

‘’I’m not naming myself Huggy-1.’’
                      Will had taken his place behind Nikola’s chair and was now looking at his boss with a look that was pleading with her to step in. Nikola seemed absentminded, but replied with his eyes glued to the screen.
                      ‘’GateWorld requires you to register before posting and therefore… you need a username.’’
                      Helen nodded and added to what Nikola said.
                      ‘’It’s not like anyone will know who you are, Will. And the forum does advise you choose a name that …suits you.’’
                      She stifled a laugh, but Will picked up on her amusement anyway. He shook his head and looked down at Nikola.
                      ‘’It’s not my nickname.’’
                      The scientist threw him a brief look and, much to Will’s relief, erased the seven characters. Without further questions he stared to type another nickname.
                      ‘’Oh, you have go to be kidding m…’’
                      ‘’Already pressed enter… Snoopy.’’
                      Will looked at Helen yet again, just to find that she was making no effort not to laugh this time. And Nikola speaking up did nothing to improve his mood either.
                      ‘’It’s just… Whenever I see you, I think ‘’Snoopy’’.’’
                      Will had no idea what it meant and he was sure he didn’t want to know.
                      ‘’Magnus got a much better username!’’
                      Nikola’s grin was reflected in the screen in front of him.
                      ‘’Nah. Helen hates the name ''Cupcakes'', but she just isn’t moaning about it. It’s only a forum…’’
                      Will sighed and figured that letting it go would be the wisest choice. For now. There was just one thing he needed to know.
                      ‘’And what would your username be, Tesla?’’
                      The former vampire turned around so he could face both Will and Helen and pointed at the last.
                      ‘’Ask her.’’
                      Will noticed the sparkle in Magnus’ eyes. He expected something silly in the line of ‘’Cupcakes’’ or ‘’Snoopy’’. Maybe something more like an inside joke no one would get besides the two of them…
                      ‘’It’s Nikola_Tesla.’’
                      Will blinked and waited for the punch line. When no one laughed, he blinked again. Nikola nodded and threw both arms in the air, before turning to the screen again.
                      ‘’That’s it? Then why do we have weird usernames?’’
                      No one responded.

‘’…Seriously. Why?’’

TBC

I'm pooped and lost my humour and this ^ just... happened.
                      Next up: Our Tremendous Trio meets the WooHoos in the name of research.

sigpic

Comment

Oh Nad, that's AWESOME!!! You just brightened my day by several thousand watts! Thank you *huggles*

Can't wait to see what they get up to on the forum

And 'Snoopy', yes, suits him very well

Comment

Nad, awesome! Can't wait for the next installment

I know what you mean. My body is insisting on collapsing into a mushy heap, and it's not even 9pm
                          *huggles*

Ok, ok! I'll do the WooHoo Sekrit Santa!
                          Yay! Secret Santa!

You've already had it twice haven't you? That surely must make you immune
                          This is what I'm hoping. At least until after Saturday. I really really want to be able to sing my Laudamus Te solo...

Sadly only his voice, but I'll take what I can get

What am I saying??? His voice is AWESOME!! And it's not always what he says, it's the way he says it that I love....... yes, I think I'll get off to bed and take The Hive commentary with me

Edit: Darn! I can't! Sarai has my SGA dvds Oh well, looks like 200, Covenant and Continuum will just have to do
                          Enjoy
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hello all *Waves* to all the woohoos.....but no hugs.....the water heater has broken and I have no hot water therefore no shower or washing of hair!

Actually, I'm in a real bind. I have to leave the house around 4:15 today and I meeting up with people. I can't go until I have washed not only me, but my very dirty hair. Oh I need hot water so badly.

So unfair! Less then 3 hours before I need to leave and still not even any luke warm water!
                            They are suppose to be repairing it, but they said that around 10 am and it is now 1:25 pm.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eek! Sorry, I'm nearly done, promise!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                Eek! Sorry, I'm nearly done, promise!
                                That's ok, it's not like I don't have dozens of others to choose from

Comment

Working...
                                X