*la la la la* *sticks fingers in ears*

Some of us don't get it .

*runs out of thread...nekkid*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *la la la la* *sticks fingers in ears*

Some of us don't get it .

*runs out of thread...nekkid*
      *huggles Sarai* Sadly, that's going to be the case for a lot of people that don't have Sky or Virgin

But......... you can watch it online can't you?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *huggles Sarai* Sadly, that's going to be the case for a lot of people that don't have Sky or Virgin

But......... you can watch it online can't you?
        Yes. I think I'll do that then buy the series individually when I can afford it .

It's just such a pain! Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled it's on UK tv at all, but really it's going that way with everything these days. I don't think any of the American shows I watch are on a channel I can get. Never mind *sigh*.

EDIT: And it's frustrating because you'll all be discussing it and I won't be able to see it at least for another few days .

Comment

Yes. I think I'll do that then buy the series individually when I can afford it .

It's just such a pain! Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled it's on UK tv at all, but really it's going that way with everything these days. I don't think any of the American shows I watch are on a channel I can get. Never mind *sigh*.

EDIT: And it's frustrating because you'll all be discussing it and I won't be able to see it at least for another few days .
          I don't plan to 'discuss' it here, certainly not before everyone has had a chance to watch. But I guess I might just post the odd 'AWESOME!!' after I've seen it. Which won't come as any huge surprise to anyone, will it?

Unless something's gone badly wrong and it isn't awesome.........

Comment

*bounces and happy dances and bounces and bounces and..... trips over*

*gently scatters cushions around the thread.*

Aww, *huggles* It is a pain and especially when others are discussing ahead of you, yes. If you lived closer I'd invite you round to watch at mine. Alas not possible.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the cushions Cags

Watching Loose Women.......... I mean, it's lunchtime and they're having a discussion about the size of a man's penis and whether it really matters

No wonder men are paranoid about it

Comment

1. It's not the size of the tool but how you handle it and what you produce with it that counts. I think we've seen ample evidence of that... er...

2. Loose Women is the one programme I can't watch without wanting to commit acts of genocide against everyone of my own gender. Honestly, do they really think that this dross is what women are all about? I'm insulted.

3. I think I've just proven that I can turn any innocent remark (ok it wasn't that innocent to begin with ) into gutter.

Oh and now I have to get ready to go out again, as I've managed to schedule appointments both AM and PM today. Still, I get Sanctuary tonight as a treat to myself.

EDIT: I should add, not all the panelists on Loose Women annoy me, but there's one or two who have very strong an narrow minded opinions and they just ruin the whole concept for the rest of them.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  1. It's not the size of the tool but how you handle it and what you produce with it that counts. I think we've seen ample evidence of that... er...
                  Absolutely!

And drawing on my own vast somewhat limited experience in this area, I can say quite categorically that I think too big is more of a problem than too small. Because........ er.... ok, PG forum

2. Loose Women is the one programme I can't watch without wanting to commit acts of genocide against everyone of my own gender. Honestly, do they really think that this dross is what women are all about? I'm insulted.
                  I just find the whole thing hilarious! Talk about type-casting

3. I think I've just proven that I can turn any innocent remark (ok it wasn't that innocent to begin with ) into gutter.
                  Like we didn't know that already

Oh and now I have to get ready to go out again, as I've managed to schedule appointments both AM and PM today. Still, I get Sanctuary tonight as a treat to myself.

EDIT: I should add, not all the panelists on Loose Women annoy me, but there's one or two who have very strong an narrow minded opinions and they just ruin the whole concept for the rest of them.
                  Very true. If I told you I usually agree with everything Carol McGiffin says, wood you be surprised?

Comment

*hugs woohoos*

Off to work. Big letter in hand, yikes! I'd appreciate any extra good vibes y'all could throw my way today.

xo
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Jumble said the P word.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *hugs woohoos*

Off to work. Big letter in hand, yikes! I'd appreciate any extra good vibes y'all could throw my way today.

xo
                        *sends extra good vibes to MoB* Good luck with that

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Jumble said the P word.
                        Oh FCOL Nad! It's no different from saying 'hand' or 'arm' or 'neck' or 'hips', it's just another body part

And personally, I find 'hands', 'arms', 'necks' and 'hips' far more sexually evocative than 'penis'

There! I've said it again

*waves to 3 guests*

Comment

Uh-oh! Looks like I shocked the thread into silence again

To make up for it, Martinpicspam!!

There!

And I'm saying absolutely nothing about hands, necks, arms, tools, microphones, or

Comment

Mmmmmm...hands...Joe has really nice hands....

*iz still half asleep*
                            sigpic

Comment

Ickybah!

I don't plan to 'discuss' it here, certainly not before everyone has had a chance to watch. But I guess I might just post the odd 'AWESOME!!' after I've seen it. Which won't come as any huge surprise to anyone, will it?

Unless something's gone badly wrong and it isn't awesome.........

Blasphemy!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Aww, *huggles* It is a pain and especially when others are discussing ahead of you, yes. If you lived closer I'd invite you round to watch at mine. Alas not possible.
                              How much fun would that be!! But sadly not sure I could justify the cost of the fuel or the 7 hour round trip . Still...

Comment

Ickybah!

Blasphemy!
                                Nono! Let's be fair here. We can't just assume that it'll be awesome. I woodn't want anyone to think that I'll automatically love anything that Martin directs just because it's him.

I only watched Teenage Space Vampires once

How much fun would that be!! But sadly not sure I could justify the cost of the fuel or the 7 hour round trip . Still...
                                Oh could you just imagine what it wood be like for us WooHoos to all be together watching the first ep of the new season? The Ultimate WooHooMeet!

Comment

Working...
                                X