Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant!

Comment

ACK! I just found the SG-1 shirts!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *runz away from Cafepress*

All of this leaves me wondering how Joe's shirt turned out, and if the text turned pixally...I did use a grungy font, though...*bites nailes*
      sigpic

Comment

*waves to guests*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Yeah, see? I knew this wood get technical

So no photos? Just something like a banner saying............ what? Ideas please! Obviously it has to say 'WooHoo' in there somewhere.....

And I'm not sure I'm the right person to produce something that's not majorly colourful
          I clearly wasn't thinking big enough, since I thought this was going to be a button or something.

Also, I know the dinner at Anderson was changed to Weds due to Valentine's day. I really want to do the Jack the Ripper walk Weds night, so I won't be able to make the dinner. Anyone who doesn't celebrate valentine's want to do something Monday? It's the only day of my con-week that is completely empty.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            I clearly wasn't thinking big enough, since I thought this was going to be a button or something.
            We need to get a badge design as well

Also, I know the dinner at Anderson was changed to Weds due to Valentine's day. I really want to do the Jack the Ripper walk Weds night, so I won't be able to make the dinner. Anyone who doesn't celebrate valentine's want to do something Monday? It's the only day of my con-week that is completely empty.
            I did change it on the GABIT thread to the Wednesday, but those of us on the list are all from here, so we may well do it another day. I put it out there originally to see if other people were interested, but apparently most of them have other plans. Don't worry, we'll come up with something for you to do

Comment

Bringing the art thread challenge post over here too...

Challenge Week 109
              Birthday art for Joe

Egle

Estrela

Josiane

Cags

Luvnjack

Nad

XFChemist

hlndncr

Jumble

Oma

sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wow, awesome entries!

T-shirt sounds cool! I would buy one

Can't wait to hear what you all will think of Sanctuary on Tuesday!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  We need to get a badge design as well

I did change it on the GABIT thread to the Wednesday, but those of us on the list are all from here, so we may well do it another day. I put it out there originally to see if other people were interested, but apparently most of them have other plans. Don't worry, we'll come up with something for you to do
                  I don't want to miss out on hanging with the Woohoos! What are y'all dressing up as for the abnormals ball?
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I don't want to miss out on hanging with the Woohoos! What are y'all dressing up as for the abnormals ball?
                    There's a ball? When? Where? Is it, um, fancy dress? Can I modify one of my old Halloween costumes?

Well I don't!

Valentine's day is not for old marrieds like me; it's for youngsters in the first blush of new love. I'm sure there'll be stuff to do on that night and, frankly, I'm more than happy to switch to the Monday again if it's just us (the 9th is my mum's birthday so I might not have made it anyway).

I can't flipping remember what I quoted now but I gave up as it was too much. Suffice to say it was all about the badge/teeshirt.
                    My thoughts are:

The main logo, something like Woohoos are Awesome. Perhaps with the words Awesome and Woohoo in big letters and a picture in between... umm, like this:

Woohoos
                    Are
                    (insert picture here)
                    Awesome

Or, er something like that.
                    The picture could be anything; either broccoli man, some new sprites we can make of ourselves (might be too much colour) or a Woohooictionary (umm, new word) with the meanings of some of our key words like huggles and broccoli or squee or runz nekkid or something.
                    Umm, just some ideas.

Likewise badges. Something like "Woohoos do it nekkid" or "Woohoos do it with broccoli" or "Woohoos appreciate the tool". Or we could have individual badges (if not too expensive) so one for me saying "the Handy Woohoo", one for Sarai saying "The Dan Woohoo", etc.

OK, I'll shut up now.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll be dressing up as a 'Jumble'

I could resist it no longer, I've put a comment on Martin's GW interview that made us all squeeee!

Martin has made his WooHoos very happy! We are delighted that he's happy to have us as fans and really appreciate him taking the time to acknowledge us, which just goes to demonstrate WHY we love him so much.
                      (Mostly snurched from Cags, who has a way of reading my mind and putting it into coherent prose )

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        There's a ball? When? Where? Is it, um, fancy dress? Can I modify one of my old Halloween costumes?
                        I think it's on the Saturday night, and I'm sure you can wear one of your costumes since pretty much anything goes

Well I don't!

Valentine's day is not for old marrieds like me; it's for youngsters in the first blush of new love. I'm sure there'll be stuff to do on that night and, frankly, I'm more than happy to switch to the Monday again if it's just us (the 9th is my mum's birthday so I might not have made it anyway).
                        I'm happy to change to the 14th. I'll check with the others to see if they can make it

I can't flipping remember what I quoted now but I gave up as it was too much. Suffice to say it was all about the badge/teeshirt.
                        My thoughts are:

The main logo, something like Woohoos are Awesome. Perhaps with the words Awesome and Woohoo in big letters and a picture in between... umm, like this:

Woohoos
                        Are
                        (insert picture here)
                        Awesome

The picture could be anything; either broccoli man, some new sprites we can make of ourselves (might be too much colour) or a Woohooictionary (umm, new word) with the meanings of some of our key words like huggles and broccoli or squee or runz nekkid or something.
                        Umm, just some ideas.
                        Sort of what I was thinking, but I'm still keen to have Martin across my chest the t-shirt I'll have a doodle tomorrow and see what comes out

Likewise badges. Something like "Woohoos do it nekkid" or "Woohoos do it with broccoli" or "Woohoos appreciate the tool". Or we could have individual badges (if not too expensive) so one for me saying "the Handy Woohoo", one for Sarai saying "The Dan Woohoo", etc.

OK, I'll shut up now.
                        Oh, I think individual badges wood be great! Maybe we should start a list of what each WooHoo wood like on theirs?

What wood you like on your AT5 badge?

"WooHoos appreciate The Tool"
                        "WooHoos do it nekkid"
                        "WooHoos do it with broccoli"

or individual statements, like

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                        Jumble - Er....... I'll get back to you
                        Last edited by Jumble; 17 October 2010, 01:08 PM. Reason: CHEST! I meant chest :o

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          1. There's a ball? When? Where? Is it, um, fancy dress? Can I modify one of my old Halloween costumes?

2. Well I don't!

My thoughts are:

3. The main logo, something like Woohoos are Awesome. Perhaps with the words Awesome and Woohoo in big letters and a picture in between... umm, like this:

Woohoos
                          Are
                          (insert picture here)
                          Awesome

Umm, just some ideas.

4. Likewise badges. Something like "Woohoos do it nekkid" or "Woohoos do it with broccoli" or "Woohoos appreciate the tool". Or we could have individual badges (if not too expensive) so one for me saying "the Handy Woohoo", one for Sarai saying "The Dan Woohoo", etc.

OK, I'll shut up now.
                          1. Saturday night. You are supposed to dress up as an abnormal, apparently. Not mandatory though. I think I'm going to go for something steampunky.

2. Cool!

3. LOL. Perfect. We do say awesome a lot, don't we?

4. Love it. "The Baby-Catching Woohoo"?
                          And even though we all appreciate him, Jumble is totally Martin's woohoo.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ok..

What wood you like on your AT5 badge?

"WooHoos appreciate The Tool"
                            "WooHoos do it nekkid"
                            "WooHoos do it with broccoli"

or individual statements, like

Cags -The Handy WooHoo
                            Jumble - Totally Martin's WooHoo
                            MoB - The Baby-Catching WooHoo

Comment

If I was going to AT5, I'd be wearing a badge that says "Joe's Woohoo" *dreamy sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay, badges too! Both ideas seem fab to me (though no idea what I should have on mine ) Also a thought, inspired by lots of the team shirts that students wear, we could list all our names on the back of the t-shirts? Unless that's getting way too complicated
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X