Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    My Microwave Cake

4 tablespoons of flour (gluten free flour for me )
    4 tablespoons of sugar (although, I would have used only 3 if I had known, it was a little too sweet)
    3 tablespoons of milk
    3 tablespoons of oil (i only used 2)
    Vanilla extract
    1 egg
    3 tablespoons of cocoa

Stick it in a mug and pop it in the microwave
    yum yum yum

*wants to go on a rollercoaster with MoB*

Want to give us a hint as to how long for? Or is it one of those trial and error cakes?

Comment

Finally found some inspiration for Joe Birthday Art......

Comment

Hmmm, i have no idea how long to stick it in the microwave for...on account of the fact hat my microwave is really really slow....

trial and error cake, I say Good for spontaneous munchies....
        sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, i have no idea how long to stick it in the microwave for...on account of the fact hat my microwave is really really slow....

Another one for Joe...

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

I have about half an hour in between the annual cut-back of the jungle (aka my all-too-successful garden) and actually doing something with the dinner. because, face it, once you've stuck it all in the oven, there's not much to actually cooking a roast.

Niiice picspam there Jumble. Hmmm... hands!

More hands, please.

One day I'm going to do a gif of those favourite bits of mine, although not sure gif will translate the grace and smoothness as well.

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
            OT Random question to those in the UK...

Spoiler:
            So if someone were going to go to the UK on a trip (in the very distant future), would any of you be willing to put that person up and show them around?

My question comes from a...discussion...with my mom. I'd love to travel to all sorts of places, especially the UK. My mom always say I wouldn't have the money to get there, spend money on random stuff, and transportation/lodging. I never have an answer for her.

Last discussion, she said "Wait...Don't you have a bunch of people that are crazy like you who live there? Why don't you just stay with them?" To which I said, "Well, they're great people, but I'm sure they have lives that don't make time for people they only knowing through the internet to stay with them. Maybe a visit or shopping day if I went and stayed near one of them, but I'm sure they'd not want a random person they've never met staying with them." To which she just rolled her eyes and said, "Well, I don't see why not. Against my advise I know you'd probably let one of them stay with you if they came here." And I sighed and said, "Yes, but I doubt I'd ever have to worry about that. Why on earth would they ever come to the boonies of the Oklahoma Panhandle? The land of flat, treeless expanses? With the closest real shopping at least 2 hours away? Just cause I like living here doesn't mean they'd be crazy enough to like visiting here."

So yeah, a random question for a random discussion/arguement with my mother...Not that I'll probably get to ever travel outside the US anyway...

Hypothetically... yes. if I knew the person wellish (through GW that is) and felt comfortable with them. Not just any random person from GW but someone I knew I'd get along with first, sure, why not.
            In reality, I have a tiny two bedroomed house with a small person in the second room. And while I do have a conservatory with a futon and an extremely comfy sofa (if the fact I fall asleep on it nearly every night is anything to go by ) I'd not think that terribly practical; I mean that's fine for one or two nights but not going to be comfy for a whole week. Aside from that I also have the aforementioned small person, so where I go he goes - or at very least I need to timetable my day around his school drop off and pick up, and around my work life (albeit I'm a part timer so that's really much of a problem).
            So yeah, while I'd certainly do it if I could, there's a lot of practical reasons why It might be impractical/ difficult to work out.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Finally found some inspiration for Joe Birthday Art......

Love it!

Love that even more!

Would it not depend on the wattage of the oven? The higher the wattage the faster they cook. Sounds like and awesome cake; when I'm done fattening myself up on these browwnies I will indulge.

*sigh* Best go make the Yorkshire pud then.
            sigpic

Comment

Mornin all!
              My Microwave Cake

4 tablespoons of flour (gluten free flour for me )
              4 tablespoons of sugar (although, I would have used only 3 if I had known, it was a little too sweet)
              3 tablespoons of milk
              3 tablespoons of oil (i only used 2)
              Vanilla extract
              1 egg
              3 tablespoons of cocoa

Stick it in a mug and pop it in the microwave yum yum yum

*wants to go on a rollercoaster with MoB*
              Sounds delicious! *snerches recipe*

And just come to NYC any time! We'll go to to great adventure and coaster all day.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Afternoon Woohoos!

I have about half an hour in between the annual cut-back of the jungle (aka my all-too-successful garden) and actually doing something with the dinner. because, face it, once you've stuck it all in the oven, there's not much to actually cooking a roast.
                I can't remember the last time I made a roast, I tend to let Stuart do that for me

Niiice picspam there Jumble. Hmmm... hands!

More hands, please.

One day I'm going to do a gif of those favourite bits of mine, although not sure gif will translate the grace and smoothness as well.
                More? Ok

And yes, gif away ....

What? You can see his hands, can't you?

Hands, neck and tool......

Is it me, or is it getting a little hot in here?

Love it!

Love that even more!
                Thanks I've been trying all week to come up with something Trust Martin to wait to the very last minute to inspire me

Would it not depend on the wattage of the oven? The higher the wattage the faster they cook. Sounds like and awesome cake; when I'm done fattening myself up on these browwnies I will indulge.

*sigh* Best go make the Yorkshire pud then.
                *mouth waters*

*wonders if it's too late to book lunch at Anderson's*

Comment

Found another one for you Cags

And one for me......

Comment

Congrats on the 69 post Jumble!!

Love it!!

That microwave cake sounds good, I may try that
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks Yessika

New sig, for which Martin is entirely to blame

He said...

Because to a director it’s very humbling to realize that every move you make is being watched by somebody.

Comment

Hey again.

Well that was a nice dinner. I finally seem able to do Yorkshire pud well, yay me!

Sorry to making you hanker after Stuart's dinners there Jumble. I was thinking of his roastie while eating mine. Mine doesn't match up. Never will.

Like that banner.

Oh, just read thread back properly and realised I missed this:

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        *bounces in*

I had so much fun, I'm not even a LITTLE bit embarrassed by this photo:
                        Hee!
                        [/SPOILERS]

Oh...

That made me howl with laughter!

Oh I am so full up I think I'm going to go pop.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Hey again.

Well that was a nice dinner. I finally seem able to do Yorkshire pud well, yay me!

Sorry to making you hanker after Stuart's dinners there Jumble. I was thinking of his roastie while eating mine. Mine doesn't match up. Never will.

Like that banner.

Oh, just read thread back properly and realised I missed this:

Oh...

That made me howl with laughter!

Oh I am so full up I think I'm going to go pop.
                          Oh good! We were still howling with laughter ourselves for hours after.

Relax and digest!
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*stumbles in*

Morning.

*fallz on couch, goez back to sleep*
                            sigpic

Comment

Hope this cutting and pasting works.... this was posted by Skydiver in the Sam thread. Contains lots of MW photos and some Joe, a little Peter...

anyone interested in some cute photos? some of which i've never seen before?
                              http://community.livejournal.com/app...58.html#cutid1

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Didn't seem to work.

How about this:

http://community.livejournal.com/app...58.html#cutid1

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X