The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    Been MIA for a long while. Checked into GW today and noticed the posting of the MW/AT interview. Came here in case you all don't go to the home page but should have known if it has to do with MW, you'd find it. Lovely of him to mention the fans

I have always been a MW fan but became an even bigger fan during SE. Not only for the way he treated Jumble, which was brilliant, but for how he dealt with all of the fans. He took the time at the convention to thank all the fans and had some really kind words to say to all. He was also part of the stewards' photo (as was Damian) and took the time to say how much he appreciated us volunteering our time for SE. Really heart felt words from him, in fact he was quite emotional. I hope he knows that we really appreciate it and him.
    I'm sure he does, and I think the reception all the cast and crew got from us, as well as the success of the con, went a long way towards making sure they all know it

But really you know, we were just giving back what we got from them. They were all so nice, so open to chat, hug, pose for pics, pretty much whatever we wanted from them to make the con go well. It's impossible not to love people that treat their fans like friends

Emotional? Oh yes,and he didn't make any effort to hide that from us either. That's one very kind and caring man

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Amanda's smile will do that to you every time...........

*waves madly at EH-T* Haven't seen you here for sooooo long, welcome back
      Thanks. Slowly getting back into things.

I'm sure he does, and I think the reception all the cast and crew got from us, as well as the success of the con, went a long way towards making sure they all know it

But really you know, we were just giving back what we got from them. They were all so nice, so open to chat, hug, pose for pics, pretty much whatever we wanted from them to make the con go well. It's impossible not to love people that treat their fans like friends

Emotional? Oh yes,and he didn't make any effort to hide that from us either. That's one very kind and caring man
      Yes he is. They are all fabulous. Giving up their weekend (a long weekend at that) to support S4K and meet the fans. Just look at how they all came out to the Meet & Greet (even Gabit didn't know they were all coming) and how some stayed late and others came to the "Decompression Zone". Love those folk.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Thanks. Slowly getting back into things.
        Glad to hear it

Yes he is. They are all fabulous. Giving up their weekend (a long weekend at that) to support S4K and meet the fans. Just look at how they all came out to the Meet & Greet (even Gabit didn't know they were all coming) and how some stayed late and others came to the "Decompression Zone". Love those folk.
        And none of them gave the impression that it was a chore, or even just part of the job. If they weren't all genuinely happy to be there and enjoying our company they're even better actors than we thought

Comment

*whistles*
          sigpic

Comment

I've just wached Kali p3 on my pc
            *hugs her Internet connection*
            *is happy*
            sigpic
            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              I've just wached Kali p3 on my pc
              *hugs her Internet connection*
              *is happy*
              So did I! And so am I! But I'm in the US, so...it was easier for me...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                I know!!!!
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Stop it!

I'mwaitingtillTuesdayandwatchingonthebigscreeenI'mwaitingtillTuesdayandwatchingo nthebigscreeenI'mwaitingtillTuesdayandwatchingonthebigscreeenI'mwaitingtillTuesd ayandwatchingonthebigscreeenI'MWAITINGTILLTUESDAY!!!!!

Comment

*sigh* I've run out of art. I wish I hadn't taken my Joe vids down so I could repost them. Alas, they are on George, and Nate won't let me near George atm. Although, there is this one, which Cags made for me...I'm sure it applies to his bday, too...

sigpic

Comment

I love his ability to laugh at himself...

sigpic

Comment

Oh, I so love you guys!

*blinks*
                        ...Ok, that doesn't seem quite as squee worthy from me as it does from Martin...

Anyway.
                        *Grabs party hat and paper horn.*

*giggles*
                        ...I said ''horn''
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Oh, I so love you guys!

*blinks*
                          ...Ok, that doesn't seem quite as squee worthy from me as it does from Martin...
                          Love is always squeeworthy, no matter who it comes from

Edit: Ok, maybe not always, but mostly

Anyway.
                          *Grabs party hat and paper horn.*

*giggles*
                          ...I said ''horn''

Just make sure you blow and not s.........

Ok
                          Last edited by Jumble; 16 October 2010, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Ok
                            *covers visitors' eyes*
                            sigpic

Comment

*covers visitors' eyes*
                              Oh c'mon! Those two guests have been sat there all day! It's about time we gave them something to remember us by

Comment

Edit: Ok, maybe not always, but mostly
                                Yeah. That.

Ok
                                I'm not even going to pretend I don't get that, because it's a valid point.
                                Blowing the horn is better than sucking it, because blowing produces the sound! If you suck, there's no sound and that wood make for a boring party. Plus, you might damage the horn and swallow small parts you can choke on... Or, worst case scenario, you swallow the horn itself, so that it jams into your troath, causing you to suffocate!

So yes, WooHoos. Blow the horn!
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X