The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say....
    I really enjoyed the episode. But I won't say more until our English and European brethens gets their chance at seeing the episode.
    sigpic

Comment

So I woke up this morning and thought 'Wow! That was a nice dream! Woodn't it be nice if that really happened?'

And then I read last night's posts..........

Now I'm going to go and read the rest of the interview because I'm sure there was some mention of Sanctuary in there.............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        So I woke up this morning and thought 'Wow! That was a nice dream! Woodn't it be nice if that really happened?'

And then I read last night's posts..........

Now I'm going to go and read the rest of the interview because I'm sure there was some mention of Sanctuary in there.............

I thought the same thing when I woke up.

My inner thoughts as I read that part of the article was -

<i>He mentioned us WooHoos, eee, OMG JUMBLE! SQUEEEE! Awwww. YAY. WOOHOOOOOD</i>
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Martin, Sanctuary... The world is a happy place!

I think this is a perfect example of ''the little things in life''. It's great how happy and giddy we all are because of something Martin said. And then he's still amazed about the fact that he has fans... How could he not have any?
          I squeed too. More than once.

*hugs and kisses Martin, not even caring about what jumble will do to me*
          *blinks*
          *hides under the bus anyway*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*

I think this is a perfect example of ''the little things in life''. It's great how happy and giddy we all are because of something Martin said. And then he's still amazed about the fact that he has fans... How could he not have any?

*blinks*
            The part where he was amazed at how he has fans really made me smile. Not that he thought he wouldn't have any, because I'd be worried if he didn't (because, HI, amazing!) but because it makes him smile knowing we WooHoos are his fans. At least, the fans he's heard of.

...I don't think Jumble will hurt you...
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              The part where he was amazed at how he has fans really made me smile. Not that he thought he wouldn't have any, because I'd be worried if he didn't (because, HI, amazing!) but because it makes him smile knowing we WooHoos are his fans. At least, the fans he's heard of.

Yeah. Jumble really did do a great job ''selling'' us and our ideas about the technical aspects.

Do you gus remember how giddy we were way back when on the old Ship thread when the Shippers got a nudge?
              I think this one tops that.

...And she might not. Much....
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I thought the same thing when I woke up.

My inner thoughts as I read that part of the article was -

<i>He mentioned us WooHoos, eee, OMG JUMBLE! SQUEEEE! Awwww. YAY. WOOHOOOOOD</i>

That's pretty much as incoherent as I was, and still am

*huggles Martin*

I just read the rest of the interview - twice! And when I got to this bit....

When you are looking at — and we do, we spend a lot of time sort of looking at what’s happening on the Net. I learned during Stargate to take it with a grain of salt because you have a very loud minority that will spend the time on the Net saying, “This is the way that the world feels.” But until you actually see the market research come back, that is a much broader net.
                ..... I'm really glad about that, that they know not to take too much notice of the negativity that percolates through the net, and on GW in particular. I know we WooHoos have a very small voice as far as the world goes, but I guess we've shouted just loud enough for them to hear

Comment

Yeah. Jumble really did do a great job ''selling'' us and our ideas about the technical aspects.

Do you gus remember how giddy we were way back when on the old Ship thread when the Shippers got a nudge?

Definitely tops it! By miles and miles

That's pretty much as incoherent as I was, and still am
                  I will be walking around with a spring in my step, all day. Not sure I'll be able to explain to people, but who cares?

*huggles Martin*

I just read the rest of the interview - twice! And when I got to this bit....

..... I'm really glad about that, that they know not to take too much notice of the negativity that percolates through the net, and on GW in particular. I know we WooHoos have a very small voice as far as the world goes, but I guess we've shouted just loud enough for them to hear
                  Same. I actually read the interview completely first time and I genuinely forgot about the rest of it after the ending. But I loved that part, now that you've reminded me about it, because I was always worried that the minority of voices that are loud, and negative, get heard and considered to be the majority opinion. So glad it doesn't work that way.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

He really is, and doesn't that just make us love him more? And he loves us too!

*blinks*
                    You can hug and kiss him as much as you want, I'm in far too good a mood to object to anything ........ for now

Oh yeah, it feels good to know we're capable of putting a smile on his face, huh?

I did my best

Do you guys remember how giddy we were way back when on the old Ship thread when the Shippers got a nudge?

It totally does!!!!

And Nad, did I ever tell you how much I love you for introducing me to this AWESOME man? *squishy huggles Nad*

Comment

He really is, and doesn't that just make us love him more? And he loves us too!

You can hug and kiss him as much as you want, I'm in far too good a mood to object to anything ........ for now

Oh yeah, it feels good to know we're capable of putting a smile on his face, huh?

I did my best

It totally does!!!!

And Nad, did I ever tell you how much I love you for introducing me to this AWESOME man? *squishy huggles Nad*
                      There's nothing better than putting a smile on a face.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Definitely tops it! By miles and miles

I will be walking around with a spring in my step, all day. Not sure I'll be able to explain to people, but who cares?
                        Walking? What, you mean with feet on the ground? Not happening here

Same. I actually read the interview completely first time and I genuinely forgot about the rest of it after the ending. But I loved that part, now that you've reminded me about it, because I was always worried that the minority of voices that are loud, and negative, get heard and considered to be the majority opinion. So glad it doesn't work that way.
                        Oh me too! And I'm glad that he's actually told us that

Comment

There's nothing better than putting a smile on a face.
                          So true! And what an awesome smile it is too, despite what he thinks

He's done a pretty fine job of putting smiles on our faces too *hugs him again*

Comment

Um....... I think we should at least mention Amanda She's always saying how much she appreciates her fans and loves to meet them, and even credits us with being partly responsible for her success So yes, I agree with Martin on that. Amanda is AWESOME!!!!!

Comment

*runs in, flailing and squeeing*
                              OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

This is what happens when I go to bed early and then hibernate all morning????

*squishy huggles Martin and Jumble and all the Woohoos and Amanda for being AWESOME!!!*

*squishy huggles Martin and Jumble some more*

*runs round in circles, screaming*

sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *runs in, flailing and squeeing*
                                OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

This is what happens when I go to bed early and then hibernate all morning????

*squishy huggles Martin and Jumble and all the Woohoos and Amanda for being AWESOME!!!*

*squishy huggles Martin and Jumble some more*

*runs round in circles, screaming*

I was Skyping with Laurie last night when Nad posted the interview link. It was really late and I nearly went to bed........ but I thought I'd just pop in and say goodnight....... my chin is still sore from hitting the floor with shock

Cags missed it all too by having an early night But I hear her squeeing now

Comment

Working...
                                X