X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    YES!!! We should start a petition for it Jann and Shep forever

He's mine and mine alone...
    Absolutely! They did listen to the fans when they demanded they bring Daniel back, so they'll obviously have to listen to that one too!

but what if they introduce a new romance for him? They woodn't wood they? They know he's mine...
    No, they woodn't. They'd save him just for you

Yes But I must say I liked Sam in S4 but her character was never really justified in there...they didn't develop her enough.
    I never felt that she fitted somehow

As for Jack's appearances in S3...useless...he would have been way better used in SG-1 S10.
    Totally agree

Then he wood have made sure that Sam kept her hands off Major Wood
    Hmm. In that case I wood have to allow that RDA does have his uses

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
    I'm a S/J who still cares about the 3rd SG1 movie!!!

Today a Swiss company called me for an interview!!!!! They told me that I've sent mv CV to them some times ago (well, I keep sending my CV everywhere ). They offered me a position in the R&D department! I have to recall them tomorrow to decide the day of the interview. Of course I still don't know if they have other candidates or what they exactly want to offer me...but hey...it seems a good opportunity!
    Even though the company is not very near respect where I live (60 km vs 25 of my actual job), but since swiss salaries are a lot higher than the italian ones I could evaluate the possibility to rent a flat in Switzerland. Well...no illusions until after the interview! We'll see!
    Sounds exciting! *crosses fingers and toes and sends HUGE good luck vibes*
    Last edited by Jumble; 13 October 2010, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Hello Woohoos *Waves to all* even those not here right now.

First I am still a SG1 fan. I watch all the reruns and every once in awhile I pull out the DVD's. I want the 3rd movie to come out and I would prebuy it if available. As for Atlantis, I would buy it if some of the SG1 people were in it. I didn't appreciate that show as much until season 4 (and I agree, they under utilized AT in it). Season 5 was better than S1-3.

And I agree, Jann should be allowed first choice at Shep!

XFchemist - congrats on the "offer" of a new job. I say if it looks good - go for it. Making more money is always good, especially if you enjoy the work.

There are times that I wonder why I quit working so young, especially as my bank account keeps shrinking and my income is sooooooo little.

As for Jumble - if we put her in the corner and give her Martin to keep her company, she'll back out of the debate about the movie. hee hee hee Oh and give them a bottle of wine to relax them both!

Now, I better go have some breakfast before it becomes lunch time.....besides, Jumble may have her strenght back and I'll have to duck.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Hello Woohoos *Waves to all* even those not here right now.

First I am still a SG1 fan. I watch all the reruns and every once in awhile I pull out the DVD's. I want the 3rd movie to come out and I would prebuy it if available. As for Atlantis, I would buy it if some of the SG1 people were in it. I didn't appreciate that show as much until season 4 (and I agree, they under utilized AT in it). Season 5 was better than S1-3.
        I'm still an SG1 fan too! I loved SG1 so much that I refused to watch the 'spin-off' SGA for years because I didn't think it could ever be as good!

I'm not criticizing SG1 in any way. I just feel that it's too late for them to make the third movie, that's all I'm saying

But since I've watched SGA, I've found I loved it just as much. I just didn't like the crossovers. Same with SGU, didn't like the crossovers. That's just how I feel about it

And I agree, Jann should be allowed first choice at Shep!

XFchemist - congrats on the "offer" of a new job. I say if it looks good - go for it. Making more money is always good, especially if you enjoy the work.

There are times that I wonder why I quit working so young, especially as my bank account keeps shrinking and my income is sooooooo little.

As for Jumble - if we put her in the corner and give her Martin to keep her company, she'll back out of the debate about the movie. hee hee hee Oh and give them a bottle of wine to relax them both!
        You think throwing Martin at me will shut me up?

Martin and a bottle of wine?

Hmm. Well it woodn't change my opinion, but it wood certainly give me something more interesting to do think about

Now, I better go have some breakfast before it becomes lunch time.....besides, Jumble may have her strength back and I'll have to duck.
        No need to duck. This is probably the only thread on GW where we can still dare to say what we think without being bludgeoned to death by those that disagree

I understand that many people think differently, I don't have any problem with that. And they're welcome to totally disagree with me on all points. I'm just saying what I think

Comment

Ooops! This is starting to look like a serious discussion......... quick Martin, throw in some fun before GW crashes on us again

"Enough?"

Yup, that does it for me

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I'm still an SG1 fan too! I loved SG1 so much that I refused to watch the 'spin-off' SGA for years because I didn't think it could ever be as good!
            I'm not criticizing SG1 in any way. I just feel that it's too late for them to make the third movie, that's all I'm saying
            I TOTALLY DISAGREE - with a smile of course.

Originally posted by jumble
            You think throwing Martin at me will shut me up?

Martin and a bottle of wine?

Hmm. Well it woodn't change my opinion, but it wood certainly give me something more interesting to do think about
            Hey, we're friends, you are wrong, of course, and I still need to send you off to your corner, but I wouldn't want you to get lonely! or thirsty!

Originally posted by jumble
            No need to duck. This is probably the only thread on GW where we can still dare to say what we think without being bludgeoned to death by those that disagree

I understand that many people think differently, I don't have any problem with that. And they're welcome to totally disagree with me on all points. I'm just saying what I think
            And I totally understand that as long as you realize you are 100% wrong!

P.S. - example Star Trek - how many decades later! And how long after the original poorly made series did the movie and the new series come out!
            sigpic

Comment

There you are you see? I can say what I think, you can say what you think, and we can still be friends

As long as there's a bottle of wine involved, I'm easy

Comment

BTW - luv the pictures. Don't remember seeing them before. Must have come out from deep within the Jumble vault!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh puleeeeeze! Don't get me started on Star Trek!

Edit: Oh yes, I did have to dig deep for those pics From SG1 - The Changeling. LOVE that ep

Comment

Runs in to hug Bree and Char, wish XFC good luck, hug the WooHoos, lick any and all pictures of the PTB that are lying loose, um... and to say sorry to whoever I forgot, but needed hugs.

And yes. Terrible Two's. Or as the lady on the Parkbench calls them: Terrible TwoHoos.
                    *ducks tomaoes*

*nods*

...My head. It has teeny tiny holes where my memory just slowly seeps out of.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Runs in to hug Bree and Char, wish XFC good luck, hug the WooHoos, lick any and all pictures of the PTB that are lying loose, um... and to say sorry to whoever I forgot, but needed hugs.

And yes. Terrible Two's. Or as the lady on the Parkbench calls them: Terrible TwoHoos.
                      *ducks tomatoes*

*nods*

...My head. It has teeny tiny holes where my memory just slowly seeps out of.

As you get older, those holes get bigger and bigger until your memory is Swiss-cheesed to the point where you can't remember what you did two minutes ago

For some of us, that's a good thing

Comment

As you get older, those holes get bigger and bigger until your memory is Swiss-cheesed to the point where you can't remember what you did two minutes ago

Speak for yourself....hmmm....what was I saying....where did I wonder off into....hmmmm.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Point proven I think

Er......... what was you name again?

Comment

Oh, and I recognized "The Changling"....one of my favorite episodes (out of many, many, many.....hmmmmm....forgot what I was talking about!
                            sigpic

Comment

But... I'm only 24!

And great excuse.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Speak for yourself....hmmm....what was I saying....where did I wonder off into....hmmmm.....

Poodles. We were talking about poodles.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

"24" :eek

Trying to remember back that far..... hmmmm.....maybe I'll keep that year to myself!
                                Oh and maybe 23 and 25 as well. Come to think of it......maybe I better quit before I while I'm still ahead of the game.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X