The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *bites nails* The shirt will take 7-10 days to get there, after production. After production?? Well how long does that take? If it was...you know...2 or 3 days, then the shirt will be there by his bday. But if it takes a week or something, then it won't make it by then. *sigh*
    I'm sure he won't mind if he gets it after his birthday *hugs*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*Waves* to to to no one is here.. My timing sucks recently.

Oh Well, at least I feel good today and in a few days I'll have a visitor and we will be watching a brand new episode of SANCTUARY! Jumps up and down.....Yells loudly.... cats run under the bed but I'm happy!

Jessika - have fun in class....learn something cool!

*Waves* to Sarai - don't worry, you won't get sick. Germs are starting to go away. I'm sweeping them over to another website.

LJ - don't worry! On time or a day or so late, it's always fun to receive presents and it just makes the special occasion last longer! Relax, take a deep breath and get to work on the shirt! Oh and I love the Avi too....don't understand the meaning of it but love anything about space.

Starlover - watch out or you're going to be Americanized!
      But be advised - as you age it starts to go away. Too many trips to the WC!

Hi Bekki - good to see you even if only boucing in and out....

Cags - glad you can eat again. What would Sanctuary be without some snacks....yeah I know a completely awesome show! Oh and love the art work.

*Hugs to all* It's ten in the morning, the sun is out, it is nice and cool 48F (9C) so I'm going out for a walk to the store. See you all later.
      Last edited by llp; 11 October 2010, 09:03 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post

LJ - don't worry! On time or a day or so late, it's always fun to receive presents and it just makes the special occasion last longer! Relax, take a deep breath and get to work on the shirt! Oh and I love the Avi too....don't understand the meaning of it but love anything about space.
        The shirt is already ordered, actually. I was checking on the shipping status, and it hasn't gone out yet. So. Shirt will for sure be late. Drat! I thought I had given myself plenty of time, but I guess I should have ordered it 3 or 4 weeks in advance, instead of 2.
        sigpic

Comment

Evening all

*huggles* for the sickly Woohoos. Hope there are fewer of them than yesterday and those of you who are sick are on the mend I've been back at work today and it's been crazy First day of term plus having to catch up from being off last week meant running round like a headless chicken all day

LJ that sucks about the shirt But better late than never, and I'm sure it'll still be appreciated
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Evening all

*huggles* for the sickly Woohoos. Hope there are fewer of them than yesterday and those of you who are sick are on the mend I've been back at work today and it's been crazy First day of term plus having to catch up from being off last week meant running round like a headless chicken all day

LJ that sucks about the shirt But better late than never, and I'm sure it'll still be appreciated
            That's okay. We'll still have a party for him. Reminds me, here's a bday card I made for him. My muse is not happy w/ me and is therefore not cooperating very much...

sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
              *sees LJ's cute card and realizes that something needs to be done for the upcoming PTB B-days*

Wow. Hello silence!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*snort*

Aww, I guess those Woohoos really are poorly.

*sends healing vibes to poorly Woohoos*

Nice card LJ! I will get to mine a bit later in the week.
                sigpic

Comment

Drat. And there I was trying not to get that song stuck in my head!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Mhah hah haarrr. My evil plans come to fruition!
                    sigpic

Comment

*dances through thread*
                      sigpic

Comment

*flops in*

Still with the goopy sickies, so not much to say. But I thought I'd drop off a pic for Jumble...

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB - interesting picture. Where did you see this one?

Great, now S & G are floating around in my mind. Oh well, at least I like the music.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                            MoB - interesting picture. Where did you see this one?

Great, now S & G are floating around in my mind. Oh well, at least I like the music.
                            Google images
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yes, I did cheat and recolour last year's banners But I'm too sick to make new ones

Comment

Oh, and I saw a trailer for Sanctuary on Living yesterday! Good to see some promo going on at last

Comment

Working...
                                X