The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Did you hear that Johnny Depp got a letter from a schoolgirl asking him to come to her school (near where he's currently filming POTC 4 here) and help the kids mutiny against the teachers?

He turned up in full pirate kit and gave the kids a really good time

I heard her talking about on my local radio the next day.
    Yes, I heard about that. Johnny is so awesome!!

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    ahhh, I like it when we talk gym in here Makes me feel bad about not going, and then I go and remember how good it is

*high fives Woohoos*

I ran 3km...lovely
    Awesome! *high fives*

I see Joe is taking flak again And giving it back with his usual snarky style

Yep, I enjoyed reading that.
    I just don't get the hate for SGU

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    I woke up today with brain ache. My sinus hurts and my head hurts and just the thought of doing anything makes me feel ick.

*hides under the woohoo bus*
    *huggles*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    *waves* Morning Woohoos! I slept for many hours and am continuing to feel gradually better.

*huggles for MoB* Hope The Quilt is working its magic and you start to feel better soon!

*huggles for Bree* Glad you've had such a fabulous time! Holidays always go way too fast, it's sad, but the memories they leave you with are so much bigger and last for ever Fab pictures too!

And go Joe!

Edit: and sickly huggles for Wendy too!
    Yay! I'm also feeling better

I have been drinking hot teas and that has made me feel better

*huggles MoB* I hope that bug leaves you alone

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Benjabubs work up at... 9.30am this morning! Do you know the last time I had a lay in like that? Uh, probably Leeds now I think of it. Although I think we were up earlier, weren't we? Or was that going to bed, I forget? He's not been sick today but definitely not right. Lots of huggles for him... you know I have the best job in the world - I get to be his mummy and nothing is more awesome than that...

... not even Martin's commentaries...

*runz*
    *sends huggles Benjabubs' way*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

What did I say? I don't need any more work, especially on a Monday?

So in comes this gorgeous little boy, blond hair, big green eyes........... really nice mum..... and the clincher......... I was showing them round the house, they came into the kitchen and the dad looks at my wall and says "Oh! Isn't that the guy that directs Sanctuary?" I've seen him on youtube

There follows lengthy discussion about how music vids are made, how Sanctuary is made, what SE was like...........

So yeah, he starts with me in a couple of weeks

Comment

Jumble, sounds like destiny
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Jumble, sounds like destiny
          Isn't that SGU?

Yes, it felt good the moment they arrived, and that's always a good sign

Edit: Aaaaaaaand that was 69 post!

Comment

Jumble!

That is fate. Absolutely.

Uh, and, um, if he's seen him on YT, it's a fair bet he's seen... uh, Sex Bomb.

And they still want you to look after their child? Ah you must be great at your job!

Charles has come home from work and gone upstairs for a nap. It's a hard life innit!
            sigpic

Comment

I see Joe is taking flak again And giving it back with his usual snarky style
              *Allowz cuddling of Joe because he deserves it so much*

Honestly, I don't think he'd even respond to the idiots, except they've been taking pot-shots at the actors again and that really frosts his cookies. Last night I was all grumbly and grouchy, but when I read his snark, I felt happy. I love snark. I love Joe's snark. And I love Joe. *happy sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Congrats Jumble

Comment

So in comes this gorgeous little boy, blond hair, big green eyes........... really nice mum..... and the clincher......... I was showing them round the house, they came into the kitchen and the dad looks at my wall and says "Oh! Isn't that the guy that directs Sanctuary?" I've seen him on youtube

There follows lengthy discussion about how music vids are made, how Sanctuary is made, what SE was like...........

That is so perfect!

Isn't that SGU?

Yes, it felt good the moment they arrived, and that's always a good sign

Edit: Aaaaaaaand that was 69 post!

Congrats on the 69 post!!!!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Honestly, I don't think he'd even respond to the idiots, except they've been taking pot-shots at the actors again and that really frosts his cookies. Last night I was all grumbly and grouchy, but when I read his snark, I felt happy. I love snark. I love Joe's snark. And I love Joe. *happy sigh*
                  Since I have permission... *huggles Joe*

*huggles LJ*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Jumble!

That is fate. Absolutely.
                    I thought so

Uh, and, um, if he's seen him on YT, it's a fair bet he's seen... uh, Sex Bomb.
                    I hadn't thought of that! They'd seen Just a Little, Crazy and the DS and MDs that I've got on there......... I shouldn't be judged on that one little slip, should I?

And they still want you to look after their child? Ah you must be great at your job!

I'm pretty sure they judged me on what the child's grandmother (who knows me quite well ) had told them, and the fact that he climbed up onto my lap halfway through the interview and gave me hugs

Charles has come home from work and gone upstairs for a nap. It's a hard life innit!
                    Well you know, when you get to his age.........

*ducks*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *smooches Joe while she has permission*

It does, and he's right not to let it go unchallenged. Some people..........

Glad he's cheered you up LJ

Hm. I wonder if that's why we had so many guests yesterday, people looking to see if we'd bite?

Comment

I hadn't thought of that! They'd seen Just a Little, Crazy and the DS and MDs that I've got on there......... I shouldn't be judged on that one little slip, should I?
                      Well if it helps, I'm happy to write you a letter of vindication stating how seriously and severely provoked, hounded and browbeateen you were until you gave in and did it.

Since I was one of those that did most of the hounding, browbeating and provoking, feel free to blame me.

I'm pretty sure they judged me on what the child's grandmother (who knows me quite well ) had told them, and the fact that he climbed up onto my lap halfway through the interview and gave me hugs
                      Aww.

Well you know, when you get to his age.........
                      Yeah, alas. Although he has been starting at 6am all week, which means getting up at half past four for him. Why, I don't know; when I used to start at 7am, I'd be up at 6.20, ready in ten minutes and then the twenty minute walk... I'd be there in time to grab a coffee before I started! He just likes to have time to mooch around.. y'know, checks out the internet that sort of thing (and I'm under no illusions as to what he's checking out on there...cars, houses, holidays, that sort of thing. ) I am a night owl and he's an early bird so he's up 6am even when he doesn't have to be, and I rarely go to bed before 1am. There are some nights we spend less than 3 hours in bed together!

(yes, you can say it now; no wonder we struggled to make a baby for so long! )

*takes moment to snog Joe hoping I'm not pushing my luck too far*

EDIT: I've spent all day on and off trying to do something for the challenge. Looking at it now... going to ditch it; it's crap in the extreme. Oh well. Sit this one out then.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well if it helps, I'm happy to write you a letter of vindication stating how seriously and severely provoked, hounded and browbeateen you were until you gave in and did it.

Since I was one of those that did most of the hounding, browbeating and provoking, feel free to blame me.
                        I'll bear that in mind

And thanks for admitting that here, you know, just in case anyone is watching

Aww.
                        I know! It usually takes a little bit longer than that

Yeah, alas. Although he has been starting at 6am all week, which means getting up at half past four for him. Why, I don't know; when I used to start at 7am, I'd be up at 6.20, ready in ten minutes and then the twenty minute walk... I'd be there in time to grab a coffee before I started! He just likes to have time to mooch around.. y'know, checks out the internet that sort of thing (and I'm under no illusions as to what he's checking out on there...cars, houses, holidays, that sort of thing. ) I am a night owl and he's an early bird so he's up 6am even when he doesn't have to be, and I rarely go to bed before 1am. There are some nights we spend less than 3 hours in bed together!

(yes, you can say it now; no wonder we struggled to make a baby for so long! )
                        Well I know that's cutting it a bit fine, but just about long enough, surely?

*takes moment to snog Joe hoping I'm not pushing my luck too far*

EDIT: I've spent all day on and off trying to do something for the challenge. Looking at it now... going to ditch it; it's crap in the extreme. Oh well. Sit this one out then.
                        If you want an opinion before you ditch it, pm me

Aw c'mon! You've seen mine!

And I'm following you now, so fat chance of you hiding any future Sekrits from me

I actually can't wait for the challenge to be posted so I can use the sigs
                        Last edited by Jumble; 09 October 2010, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Next Tuesday, 12th October, is this thread's Second Anniversary!

Personally, I can hardly remember a time when it wasn't here

Comment

*hugs everyone, not nekkid though*

I'm wearing my Maize and Blue today. It is the huge football rivalry between Michigan and Michigan State. Michigan better win or I'm going to have a very upset husband at home. Speaking of husband, he's flying back today from a week long trip, so you know what that means . . .

You are so easy.

Next Tuesday, 12th October, is this thread's Second Anniversary!

Personally, I can hardly remember a time when it wasn't here
                            Is that why Martin said he was waiting two years to meet you?
                            sigpic
                            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              *hugs everyone, not nekkid though*

I'm wearing my Maize and Blue today. It is the huge football rivalry between Michigan and Michigan State. Michigan better win or I'm going to have a very upset husband at home. Speaking of husband, he's flying back today from a week long trip, so you know what that means . . .

You are so easy.
                              I know

Is that why Martin said he was waiting two years to meet you?
                              The impression I got was that it was two years since his wife found my first vid, which I thought was when he first heard of me. But having just checked that, it can't be right because that was made in April 2009 So maybe he did know when the thread started........ either that, or he can't add up and it simply felt like he'd been waiting two years

Comment

I know

The impression I got was that it was two years since his wife found my first vid, which I thought was when he first heard of me. But having just checked that, it can't be right because that was made in April 2009 So maybe he did know when the thread started........ either that, or he can't add up and it simply felt like he'd been waiting two years
                                Either way . . . he was waiting for you.
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X