• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jumble!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post

Well I'm like a little puppy you haven't been able to shake off since so
      I haven't tried to shake you off. I just don't want to!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      *accepts gold stars*

Er...... hang on.........

Oh take it from me, once you've driven an automatic you'll never want to go back to manual It takes all the stress out of driving, no gear changing, no fear of stalling, just a nice easy ride
      Gear changing is the worst. Honestly. I'm only just starting to figure it out. I always make the car wobble a little bit Not as much now, but it still does a wibble.

In whose eyes? Who is there at the gym that actually matters?
      My own, actually It's not everyone else, really. I suppose it's the way I think others see me, and then I feel that I've drawn attention to myself. And I guess I worry that I'll be too uncomfortable and "look" like a dork.

If that makes sense...

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      OMG I totally disagree. I HATE driving automatics! I've driven both since learning how to drive and I greatly prefer the experience of driving a stick. Unless I move to a place like LA where you are stuck in traffic all the time or San Fran where you are stuck on hills all the time, I'll keep my stick.
      Well, I can say that stopping in traffic is the most annoying part. And I would think that Jumble probably has to contend with traffic a lot. So that would all make sense.

I was once told, by another friend, that she drives a manual because she'd get bored if she didn't.

I'm too young when it comes to driving to have an opinion

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      Hi WooHoo's

I iz sad.

Had such a wonderful vacation ('cept for the sun poisoning) and now we are packing. Leaving tomorrow at 11:00. Ya work 50 loooooooooong weeks out of the year for a two week period that just zooms by. *sigh*

*hugs sick WooHoo's*

pictures to come soon-ish
      *huggles* At least you had a great time.

...I should be in bed!

OH, and CONGRATULATIONS to +1 for hitting 200!!!
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just to let you know, I'm back. I took a nice hot shower and washed away my sadness. Then I pulled a "Jumble" and I now have a nice glass of red wine sitting next to me. So, I'm back and in a much mellower mood!
        sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you're feeling better, Laurie. I'm off to sleep now, but I thought I'd stay to give you a hug.

So, *huggles*

Mmmmm wine.

Woodnight
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Good to see that Laurie. *hugggles*

*huggles Bree and Char for end of vacation blues* But, so nice to have you back.

EDIT: Woodnight Wendy.

Me too. Woodnight all.

*huggles*
            sigpic

Comment

BTW - thanks for the "69" wishes....didn't even know I hit that number. And I've never heard of the book "Badger's Parting Gifts" but the sentiment is true. I (sort of) apologize for going over the deep end.
              As for cars....most Americans started buying Japanese cars because the cars here were being made poorly. I own and love my hybrid Camry (2007-8). But now the cars here are being made much much better and the Japanese cars are having problems. Fortunately not my baby.
              But some of them are having gas petals that stick....that could be a very serious problem.
              Personally, I've taken up walking recently. Of course, I waited until the rainy season, but I still try and walk to the grocery store for the few items shopping!
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the *hugs* - always appreciated! Goodnight to Cags and Wendy. Have sweet dreams.
                sigpic

Comment

Have to run off now. Need to take care of a few things. And to all "A GOOD NIGHT!"
                  sigpic

Comment

Pictures

Swollen bumby red face (in pretty much all of the pix at this point )
                    In Epcot in front of France.

Sorcerer's Hat in Hollywood Studios

Our favorite ride. Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror

In front of The Haunted Mansion before we realized...

...we had a ghostly driver!

A foggy night for pirates. I am so gonna regret posting this one.
                    I am giving Jumble too much ammo.

In front of Cinderella's Castle. Check out my shirt!
                    Did you guys know that Mickey Mouse was a WooHoo?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Well, I can say that stopping in traffic is the most annoying part. And I would think that Jumble probably has to contend with traffic a lot. So that would all make sense.

I was once told, by another friend, that she drives a manual because she'd get bored if she didn't.

LOL. NYC, where it routinely takes 1.5 hours to drive 10 miles.

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Just to let you know, I'm back. I took a nice hot shower and washed away my sadness. Then I pulled a "Jumble" and I now have a nice glass of red wine sitting next to me. So, I'm back and in a much mellower mood!
                      So glad to hear it.

Pictures
                      <snipped>
                      Awesome pics!

I have to start thinking about this job thing. I'm too tired. I'm going to sleep soon. *yawn*

*huggles woohoos*

ETA: Post 666. An appropriate way to end the day.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Pictures

Swollen bumby red face (in pretty much all of the pix at this point )
                        In Epcot in front of France.

http://inlinethumb16.webshots.com/43...500x500Q85.jpg
                        Sorcerer's Hat in Hollywood Studios
                        http://inlinethumb13.webshots.com/35...500x500Q85.jpg
                        Our favorite ride. Hollywood Studios Tower of Terror
                        http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/44...500x500Q85.jpg
                        In front of The Haunted Mansion before we realized...
                        http://inlinethumb51.webshots.com/44...500x500Q85.jpg
                        ...we had a ghostly driver!
                        http://inlinethumb26.webshots.com/10...500x500Q85.jpg
                        A foggy night for pirates. I am so gonna regret posting this one.
                        I am giving Jumble too much ammo.

http://inlinethumb36.webshots.com/46...500x500Q85.jpg
                        In front of Cinderella's Castle. Check out my shirt!
                        Did you guys know that Mickey Mouse was a WooHoo?

http://inlinethumb47.webshots.com/47...500x500Q85.jpg
                        Great pics!! I'm glad you had fun

Oh how I love that Pirates ride! Did I mention I'm a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan? No? Well I am!!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        LOL. NYC, where it routinely takes 1.5 hours to drive 10 miles.

So glad to hear it.

Awesome pics!

I have to start thinking about this job thing. I'm too tired. I'm going to sleep soon. *yawn*

*huggles woohoos*

ETA: Post 666. An appropriate way to end the day.
                        I may be weird but I actually don't mind traffic

I knew I wasn't the only one who notices the creepy post counts
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi woohoos

Oooh Bree- nice pics!!! Looks like a whole heap of funsticks!

le sigh...I really ought to go to the gym...come on, lazy lump! get up! Get moving...

...uuuuuurgh....tooo laaaaazzzyyyyy.....

(either that or do some assignments...hm...)
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't tried to shake you off. I just don't want to!!!

OH, and CONGRATULATIONS to +1 for hitting 200!!!
                            YAAAY And ty

& Lovely pics WB!

*waves morning*

Comment

Eeeeeeeeww!!!! There are snail-trails all over my kitchen floor, and I didn't notice until after I'd walked across it barefoot!! *shudders*

Gear changing is the worst. Honestly. I'm only just starting to figure it out. I always make the car wobble a little bit Not as much now, but it still does a wibble.
                              That's normal when you're just learning, it'll come with practise

A few years back I had to re-take the test (DVLA lost my driver details - long story) and because I always drive automatic I was advised to take the auto-only test because that wood wipe out most of the mistakes people make on the test because they're nervous. I passed easily because of that. Of course, it means I'm not licensed to drive a manual, but that's not a problem for me. Once you've got your full license you'll be able to choose which you want to drive

My own, actually It's not everyone else, really. I suppose it's the way I think others see me, and then I feel that I've drawn attention to myself. And I guess I worry that I'll be too uncomfortable and "look" like a dork.

If that makes sense...
                              Total contradiction there Wendy But yes, I understand what you mean. I used to feel the same, but I go to Curves (women only) and I've never felt uncomfortable there. Ages range from teenagers to 80+, all different shapes and sizes, everyone is friendly and the staff are really good at making sure you get the best out of the workout whilst at the same time building your confidence. Maybe you should see if there's one near you

Oh yes, traffic abounds in Farnham, especially around school time

I've heard people say that too. I guess it's horses for courses

Excuse me??? 'Pulled a Jumble'?? What are trying to do to my repulation??? Besides, I thought you said you only drink when you're with me? So where's mine?

BTW - thanks for the "69" wishes....didn't even know I hit that number. And I've never heard of the book "Badger's Parting Gifts" but the sentiment is true. I (sort of) apologize for going over the deep end.
                              As for cars....most Americans started buying Japanese cars because the cars here were being made poorly. I own and love my hybrid Camry (2007-8). But now the cars here are being made much much better and the Japanese cars are having problems. Fortunately not my baby.
                              But some of them are having gas petals that stick....that could be a very serious problem.
                              Personally, I've taken up walking recently. Of course, I waited until the rainy season, but I still try and walk to the grocery store for the few items shopping!
                              Laurie! You don't apologize for sharing your feelings and your memories, not around here!!!! I love to hear about your Mom, she was a lovely lady and it makes me happy to know that you had such a close relationship with her *hugs*

Sorry I wasn't around to Skype last night, I was already asleep when you emailed.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                              Great pics!! I'm glad you had fun

Oh how I love that Pirates ride! Did I mention I'm a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan? No? Well I am!!
                              Did you hear that Johnny Depp got a letter from a schoolgirl asking him to come to her school (near where he's currently filming POTC 4 here) and help the kids mutiny against the teachers?

He turned up in full pirate kit and gave the kids a really good time

I heard her talking about on my local radio the next day.

Love the pics Bree

Ammunition? I have no idea what you're talking about..

*runz off to PS*

Last edited by Jumble; 09 October 2010, 01:14 AM.

Comment

ahhh, I like it when we talk gym in here Makes me feel bad about not going, and then I go and remember how good it is

*high fives Woohoos*

I ran 3km...lovely
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X