• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Should I ask why?

Who Val?
    That would you.

What do think you're doing invading my dreams with your Martin fantasies?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      All X-Philes know this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Maybe if it rains sleeping bags you'll get lucky"

*shippy sigh*

You know I once wrote a whole fic on what happened when Mulder and Scully eventually went to that team building conference. Every cliche under the sun... it was hilarious!

And I love the song... Joy to the world....all the boys and girls.... joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me... dah dah dah..."

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *giggles*

We missed out on the CP tickets . Gutted.

But as Josi quite rightly says, we'll have our own little party !
      We will. Mojitos anyone? Or maybe I can do you a daquiri or a Woohoo?

And you never know, there may be people who got them who can't go and tickets might come up yet.

There's me, sounding perkier than I feel today. *kicks body*
      sigpic

Comment

*rounds around nekkid*

....it seems I'm doing that a lot lately.

Someone interested in doing my laundry?

No? Oh well...then I'll just leave it dirty

*wishes she could go to AT5*

*looks outside* I like it here too
        sigpic

Comment

Woohood! Cocktails chez Cags
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yeah, I have a whole menu:

I made those menus myself.

Mind you, I have no actual booze left, since I got drunk out of house and home that night.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I didn't try to have the tickets...too expensive...Better cocktails chez Cags
              sigpic
              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                That would you.

What do think you're doing invading my dreams with your Martin fantasies?

What???? You've been fantasy dreaming about my Martin??????

Details! I want DETAILS!!!!! You do know he's old enough to be your grandfather don't you?

Ok, he's not. But it was worth a try

Comment

Ah well, booze can be purchased

There will be cocktails. There will be drunkeness. There will be partying.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

And you never know, there may be people who got them who can't go and tickets might come up yet.

Yes, they said that on the Gabit thread. I'm pretty excited because this may be my only AT event. Everything about my life is a little too up in the air right now to know if it will be feasable for me to go again in the future. So yay.

Must. run. errands.

And I might have some cute babies to share later. In the last 4 days I've caught a crazy number of babies (for me). Like 7 or 8! I need to update my log later and see what the numbers equal.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      What???? You've been fantasy dreaming about my Martin??????

Details! I want DETAILS!!!!! You do know he's old enough to be your grandfather don't you?

Ok, he's not. But it was worth a try
                      FCOL, I'm only 14!

I should have known your mind would strait there.

Anyway, it was nothing like that, we were just talking, he was going to do a concert or something, and I had caught him before he went in, so we were talking, I don't remember most of it, but I asked what he thought I about meeting his number one fan (you) and he sort of reacted with "hearts in his eyes" and a wink. () then I had to get some pictures of us together to show you guys, and just a couple of him alone so I could make some sigs for Jumble (I don't know why though) and then I woke up.

And I think he gave me a hug at one point...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ah well, booze can be purchased

There will be cocktails. There will be drunkeness. There will be partying.

AKA crazy woohoos...

Drat...why am I missing out on this?

*grabs Shep because he is hers and hers alone* ...Bad things will happen when you touch my guy. I'm very protective and get easily jealous
                        sigpic

Comment

Wild Martin dreams and booze?
                          *looks around*

Yup. Just another day...
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And *fistpump* for MoB getting tickets! If we don't get to go you'll have to fill us in on all the gossip
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello to XFC....where did everyone go?

I didn't get a ticket to the party either (3rd time I missed out) and this will probably be my last AT event I can go to. Such is life.

So, what's happening? I am feeling better today which is good because I need to go to the store. I'm running out of fresh fruit and other items....like something to eat! Didn't matter much before but today, I think I am hungry or am I....???? Think I take a nap instead. Where is my "QUILT"? I am falling behind in doing everything or anything.

Oh well, I'll be back later.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                                FCOL, I'm only 14!

I should have known your mind would strait there.
                                Hang on, you were the one that mentioned the word 'fantasy'!

And yes, actually he is old enough to be your grandfather

Anyway, it was nothing like that, we were just talking, he was going to do a concert or something, and I had caught him before he went in, so we were talking, I don't remember most of it, but I asked what he thought I about meeting his number one fan (you) and he sort of reacted with "hearts in his eyes" and a wink. () then I had to get some pictures of us together to show you guys, and just a couple of him alone so I could make some sigs for Jumble (I don't know why though) and then I woke up.

And I think he gave me a hug at one point...
                                What's confusing about that? You all know he utterly adores me and if only he weren't married.... *looks at empty wine bottle*....... er, yeah. Wishful thinking Damn!

*waves jealously at Di*

And you wood make me some sigs because your artwork is awesome!!! *hugs*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Wild Martin dreams and booze?
                                *looks around*

Yup. Just another day...

Sooo true

And *fistpump* for MoB getting tickets! If we don't get to go you'll have to fill us in on all the gossip
                                And take pics, lots of pics!!!
                                Last edited by Jumble; 05 October 2010, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X