• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    LJ's sig looks awesome

Somewhere, something went totally wrong

TeeHee
    That's because you didn't consider the consequences before you spoke/typed

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Ooooh. YAY! Congratulations to having a nephew when he arrives!

Or Jack?

...what? Like I wouldn't suggest it!

LJ You're sig looks fabulous!
    Oh puleeeeeeze! Not Jack That's got to be about the most common name for boys at the moment

No, Sarai's new nephew should be given a special name, one that will mark him out as different, one that shows his parents actually gave some serious thought to it instead of just going for a 'popular' name

How about Martin?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Oh puleeeeeeze! Not Jack That's got to be about the most common name for boys at the moment

No, Sarai's new nephew should be given a special name, one that will mark him out as different, one that shows his parents actually gave some serious thought to it instead of just going for a 'popular' name

How about Martin?

sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I keep a notebook beside my bed in case I think of something I need to do the next day and need to remind myself, or if I have a dream that I don't want to forget.

I've just looked at it, and at some point during those two hours that I slept last night I wrote "Je ne comprend pas! Je suis tres confused!!!" Now I wonder what the heck that was about?

Comment

I keep a notebook beside my bed in case I think of something I need to do the next day and need to remind myself, or if I have a dream that I don't want to forget.

I've just looked at it, and at some point during those two hours that I slept last night I wrote "Je ne comprend pas! Je suis tres confused!!!" Now I wonder what the heck that was about?
          But whatever it was, you didn't want to forget you were confused! Maybe you'll remember soon?

I dreamt about clowns, dancing, in pink tights. And also, everyone I knew, including some of you, were all escaping in a vehicle made of chairs.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

But whatever it was, you didn't want to forget you were confused! Maybe you'll remember soon?

I dreamt about clowns, dancing, in pink tights. And also, everyone I knew, including some of you, were all escaping in a vehicle made of chairs.
            *backs away slowly, then turns and runs*

Comment

I sometimes worry about you guys...

Speaking of clowns... I really dislike them. I had a recurring dream when I was little in which I was chased by one trough a world made of candy and in the end, I had to slide down a huge slide shaped like a gigantic clowns face and the slide was it's tongue. Sounds fun, but it was scary. Everytime I was near the end, I felt the clowns breath in my neck.

And yes, I do worry 'bout myself too.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

O.M.G.!!! I've just switched channels and found myself watching House....... Cuddy/House, THAT scene

Funny how a few days' stubble can look sooooo sexy on some men but positively gross on others

Comment

Speaking of clowns... I really dislike them. I had a recurring dream when I was little in which I was chased by one trough a world made of candy and in the end, I had to slide down a huge slide shaped like a gigantic clowns face and the slide was it's tongue. Sounds fun, but it was scary. Everytime I was near the end, I felt the clowns breath in my neck.

*backs away slowly, then turns and runz*

Comment

*backs away slowly, then turns and runs*

I thought my dream was odd! *hugs*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

O.M.G.!!! I've just switched channels and found myself watching House....... Cuddy/House, THAT scene

Funny how a few days' stubble can look sooooo sexy on some men but positively gross on others
                      Gosh yes!

*backs away slowly, then turns and runz*

You do realize that you will now dream of Wendy, me and clowns in pink tutu's chasing you trough candyland on vehicles made of chairs,while screaming ''Je suis sooo confused!'' don't you?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Funnily enough I think the current favourite is James

My personal favourite is Jack...but I'm not sure Dave would let me get away with that .

Yeah, Jos, just had her 20 week scan. She's due in mid-Feb, can't wait

Comment

You do realize that you will now dream of Wendy, me and clowns in pink tutu's chasing you trough candyland on vehicles of chairs, don't you?
                          Yes, and then we can back away slowly and run!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

My personal favourite is Jack...but I'm not sure Dave would let me get away with that .

WOOHOO! JACK!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            That would be awesome! Two baby Jameses

I know exactly how you feel
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Definitely ((((MoB))))

And on the subject of babies, I saw a video yesterday of our nephew James (sadly didn't see him in the flesh) in his babygym that I bought for him. He reached out and grabbed a toy that was lying next to him, and was looking at it, and then pulled it towards himself and bashed himself in the head! It was so cute! And he's three weeks old today
                              Aww. <3
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

That's what babies always do, they have little control of their bodies at that age. Actually, reaching for a toy and grabbing it is quite forward for three weeks old

No, it's ok! I'm sure they won't have any problem with it.

And if they do, I'll just say "LJ made me do it!"
                                Yes, with my overwhelming LJ-ish powers! You could not resist!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X