The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    No news yet. They did ask for portfolio samples, which he sent. Still crossing fingers and toes. And we sent our info to an expectant mom who thinks she's going to place her baby for adoption, so more fingers and toes crossed!
    Sounds good! Maybe the tide is turning

*snuggles with Joe, ignoring the mugs another fan sent him*
    I thought that was rather odd, sending him mugs for other people Or was there one for him too and I missed it?

*huggles Nad for loss of memory*

Broccoli will do that to you, you know

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      So I saw Thanks for giving me permission........ but why won't you be using it yourself? I mean.....you're a WooHoo.... .. and it's MARTIN!
      Cause I'm not the one with the MW obsession.

Nah, it's actually because I change my set way to often to be getting any good out it. So it's much better off in the hands of someone who'll love and cherish it.
      sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ*

*huggles Nad for loss of memory*

Broccoli will do that to you, you know
        ...What?

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post

Nah, it's actually because I change my set way to often to be getting any good out it. So it's much better off in the hands of someone who'll love and cherish it.
        Thanks for feeding me with the image of jumble licking her screen...

(And before anyone makes a funny comment: No, that's not my usual view on loving and cherishing. )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
          I.do.not.have.an.MW.obsession!

I have a perfectly normal and natural regard for an extremely talented and accomplshed man who just happens to have beautiful green eyes, a happy smile, expressive hands, a great sense of humour, is brilliant with his tool viewfinder and gives the most AWESOME HUGS!!!

So there!

*flounces off, head held high, totally justified*

And his name is MARTIN!!!

MW indeed! On this thread that's more likely to stand for MidWife

Very diplomatically put, but why not just admit that you like JF better?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs LJ*

...What?

Thanks for feeding me with the image of jumble licking her screen...

(And before anyone makes a funny comment: No, that's not my usual view on loving and cherishing. )
            It's not? You're missing out, my dear

Comment

I was scrolling and again it hit me that sometimes, only sometimes...

Martin looks a bit like Bubu.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

It's not? You're missing out, my dear
                Saliva. I bet that's not easy to clean from a laptop screen...
                I just had chocolate. Martin's face govered in brown stripes surely won't look atract... Ok, ignore the last part.

sigpic

Comment

*wanders in, coughing weakly*
                  Choir rehearsal on a bad voice is not fun. Particularly not when you're rehearsing all the movements of the piece that have lots of top D#s and Es on long notes where the tuning is really critical I now have not very much voice left

Thankfully there's a week before the next rehearsal to recover, and still three weeks to the concert!

*huggles everyone, especially Jumble for giving such wise advice and Jann for listening and promising to be careful while she has fun*

Sarai, you'll be pleased to hear that Matt Baker is definitely my favourite for Strictly this year already - he was fab and rather lovely to look at Yep, gonna be voting for him for sure
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I was scrolling and again it hit me that sometimes, only sometimes...

Martin looks a bit like Bubu.
                    *hands glasses to Nad*

Mind you, Martin just might take that as a compliment when you consider the difference in their ages

Edit: Actually, scratch that! I've just checked! So I guess it should be Ben that takes it as a compliment

Saliva. I bet that's not easy to clean from a laptop screen...
                    I just had chocolate. Martin's face govered in brown stripes surely won't look atract... Ok, ignore the last part.
                    Aaaaaaaand back she goes to the gutter

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *wanders in, coughing weakly*
                      Choir rehearsal on a bad voice is not fun. Particularly not when you're rehearsing all the movements of the piece that have lots of top D#s and Es on long notes where the tuning is really critical I now have not very much voice left

Thankfully there's a week before the next rehearsal to recover, and still three weeks to the concert!
                      Aw, poor you Can you get a couple of days off work? I know you have to whisper in libraries, but you won't be much use if you can't talk at all

*huggles everyone, especially Jumble for giving such wise advice and Jann for listening and promising to be careful while she has fun*
                      Just trying to pass on a bit of hard earned wisdom *huggles back*

Sarai, you'll be pleased to hear that Matt Baker is definitely my favourite for Strictly this year already - he was fab and rather lovely to look at Yep, gonna be voting for him for sure
                      You actually vote on it? *shakes head*

Comment

*hugs Josi*

*hands glasses to Nad*

Mind you, Martin just might take that as a compliment when you consider the difference in their ages

Edit: Actually, scratch that! I've just checked! So I guess it should be Ben that takes it as a compliment
                        I am wearing glasses!
                        And yeah, I think Martin is on the ''pretty'' side of the scale there. I never really 'got' the Bubu hype...
                        So... How old is BB?

Aaaaaaaand back she goes to the gutter
                        No comment.

sigpic

Comment

I.do.not.have.an.MW.obsession!

I have a perfectly normal and natural regard for an extremely talented and accomplshed man who just happens to have beautiful green eyes, a happy smile, expressive hands, a great sense of humour, is brilliant with his tool viewfinder and gives the most AWESOME HUGS!!!

So there!

*flounces off, head held high, totally justified*

And his name is MARTIN!!!

MW indeed! On this thread that's more likely to stand for MidWife
                          OK then... Sooooo not obsessed.

And I'll try not to abbreviate THE name again.

Very diplomatically put, but why not just admit that you like JF better?
                          JF?

Oh! Joe F. right?

Nah, I don't want him, besides doesn't he belong to Jann?
                          sigpic

Comment

Aw, poor you Can you get a couple of days off work? I know you have to whisper in libraries, but you won't be much use if you can't talk at all
                            Actually that's a real bugbear of mine - sometimes you get readers coming up to the desk and they whisper at you so quietly that you can't hear what they're asking at all Generally I find librarians are on the whole the least quiet people in libraries

And I'm sure I'll be fine - I'm not feeling sick any more, just got a rather creaky voice and an annoying cough

Just trying to pass on a bit of hard earned wisdom *huggles back*
                            Indeed. And we love you for it

You actually vote on it? *shakes head*
                            I have been known to... But usually not until the later stages

*hugs Josi*
                            *hugs back*
                            sigpic

Comment

*squishu huggles Josi* Hope you feel better soon hun . And yay for Matt!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *squishu huggles Josi* Hope you feel better soon hun . And yay for Matt!!
                                Thanks hun! *squishy huggles back*

And *hi fives* - yet again we prove that you and I have impeccable taste
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X