The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    Don't leave! I will give you some lovely gutter when I get home from work...

Rest up!

Just how fancy are these cocktail parties?
    I don't know *checks wardrobe* Hmmm. Nothing fancy in there....... I don't do fancy very often

No idea when we'll find out if we've even got tickets for the party

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. We all love him, it is just that you "really love" him.
    Shhh! Don't tell him! It's a sekrit

Backflip into bed? Are you sure you're tired? I usually just fall into bed.

I thought I was getting better and today I just took a long nap. Now the house looks like two kids went through and got every toy out. Wait . . . that really happened. And where is my husband? He went out for lightbulbs three hours ago.

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Afternoon Woohoos!

How's everything going?

EDIT: Dang it! Missed a 69 post.

And what, I hear you ask, am I doing here at 5am? Good question

*waves to Laurie* Hope the chicken soup helps

*goes to read MoB's drabble.........
    Last edited by Jumble; 02 October 2010, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And what, I hear you ask, am I doing here at 5am? Good question
      Thanks Jumble.

And what are you doing on at 5am?? Or is it 6am now?

I guess what I should be asking is why I'm still awake a half hour before midnight.
      Pfft, it's Saturday, and I get to sleep in tomorrow! (No church, both a yay and a nay at the same time... )

I also bought this on Thurs, (as if I need another distraction. ) ad am now waiting for it to ship from Hong Kong... which is taking forever
      (Mental Note: Learn to be more patiant)

Well, must relurk now, gotta work on Operation K.A.T (AKA S.I.C)

In case I don't get back prior to my inevitable collapse sometime later due to exhaustion, night night Woohoos. *Huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
        Thanks Jumble.

And what are you doing on at 5am?? Or is it 6am now?
        It's 6.40am now....... I guess I'm paying the price for having collapsed into bed too early and sleeping for 7 solid hours

I guess what I should be asking is why I'm still awake a half hour before midnight.
        Pfft, it's Saturday, and I get to sleep in tomorrow! (No church, both a yay and a nay at the same time... )

I also bought this on Thurs, (as if I need another distraction. ) ad am now waiting for it to ship from Hong Kong... which is taking forever
        (Mental Note: Learn to be more patiant)

Well, must relurk now, gotta work on Operation K.A.T (AKA S.I.C)

In case I don't get back prior to my inevitable collapse sometime later due to exhaustion, night night Woohoos. *Huggles*
        WoodNight *hugs*

Comment

Hello to all! Still sick. Never got out this afternoon, instead I took a nap. So no soup, no oranges and still sick. YUK!

No one here to talk to so I am going to try and go to sleep again. At least I'm getting caught up on my sleep (think I am now at about 1974)!

Good night to all the Woohoos! (No hugs because I don't want anyone to get sick - and I just had a flu shot about 2 weeks ago!)
          sigpic

Comment

*waves*
            Just got back home from my party...and it was probably the most...interesting...night ever...

why? long story short.
            Hook ups, hickeys(I got bitten on several places and don't know by who), a LOT of alcohol, close group of international people, and me having a MASSIVE panic attack just at the end of the evening because I lost my pandora bracelet from my family and close friends(found it back, thank god).

Now waching SG-1.
            sigpic

Comment

JANN!!!

Enjoying uni life, I see!

*grins evilly*
              sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos.

OMG 5:30 came way too early today. Made my coffee extra strong. I consoled myself getting out of bed that tomorrow I can sleep as much as I want since I'm working overnight Monday.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                I ought to have waited at least an hour after getting out of bed for that drabble...woof!!!

MoB = gutter drabble queen!

*wanders off to hang washing on the line*
                Hee! Gracias!

No idea when we'll find out if we've even got tickets for the party
                True dat.

It's 6.40am now....... I guess I'm paying the price for having collapsed into bed too early and sleeping for 7 solid hours

WoodNight *hugs*
                Yay sleep!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *waves*
                Just got back home from my party...and it was probably the most...interesting...night ever...

why? long story short.
                Hook ups, hickeys(I got bitten on several places and don't know by who), a LOT of alcohol, close group of international people, and me having a MASSIVE panic attack just at the end of the evening because I lost my pandora bracelet from my family and close friends(found it back, thank god).

Now waching SG-1.
                *snort* Just be careful out there...
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB baby cuteness

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  *waves*

why? long story short.

Now waching SG-1.
                  I hope it's not too late to say be careful...
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Glad to hear you're having fun Jann! But please, please take care of yourself and your friends

*huggles Laurie* Being sick sucks, hope you feel better soon.

Jumble, I've not watched Strictly yet, going to catch up on the iPlayer. Who was wearing the purple shirt eh? Matt Baker is my future husband (hey, it's not out of the realm of possibility since we have a mutual acquaintance!) so if it's him you're referring to then get in line!

*runs out*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Glad to hear you're having fun Jann! But please, please take care of yourself and your friends

Jumble, I've not watched Strictly yet, going to catch up on the iPlayer. Who was wearing the purple shirt eh? Matt Baker is my future husband (hey, it's not out of the realm of possibility since we have a mutual acquaintance!) so if it's him you're referring to then get in line!

*runs out*
                      Ooooh thank you for reminding me about iPlayer. I thought I'd missed out.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*runs out*

Um......... I can't remember, because I'm stuck with the image of it on Martin

*checks tweets*

It was Brendan

I think........

Besides which, you know perfectly well there's only one man I'd ever wait in line for

I wonder if he dances?
                        Last edited by Jumble; 03 October 2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Oh Sarai, I've just rewatched Matt's chacha and realised that he is also wearing purple! But that's not the purple that I meant

*back-peddles rapidly*

Comment

I watched Avenger 2.0 yestrday WITH commentaries! I don't normally do that because I think turned it on once and was really annoyed with the voices... but then again the voices weren't Amanda and Martin!!! I laughed sooooooo hard!!!! They're awesome.

sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              I watched Avenger 2.0 yestrday WITH commentaries! I don't normally do that because I think turned it on once and was really annoyed with the voices... but then again the voices weren't Amanda and Martin!!! I laughed sooooooo hard!!!! They're awesome.

Aaaaand another one bites the dust!

Avenger was a good one to go with

Aaaaaaaand.........I've definitely got a thing about that purple shirt....

Now don't you agree that it wood look much better on someone with darker hair and green eyes?

Comment

Jumble... or anyone else, can you tell me which eps are commented by Amanda and Martin?

Cause I turned on a bunch of eps, where there's a combination of one but not the two of them, or even when someone is with them... RCC in Lost City... I just want to hear them?
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X