The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *pats Nad gently* It's ok, the effects of the weird broccoli will wear off in time

And then I suppose you'll be back to pretended innocence and ing everytime anyone says anything remotely guttery..........

I quite liked the more guttery you
    I ed a LOT, lately.
    I did!
    Really.
    Maybe someone spiked my cupcakes.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hello to my "Woohoos"
      Feeling better but so tired today. Don't know why, all I've done is sleep recently. Hate being sick, but at least I haven't had to be involved with all the "debates" going on in this site.

So, what has happened in the last week? I know I read it all, but my mind wasn't functioning well enough to comprehend.

Anything interesting? And when do we hear about the cocktail party? Need to know if I need to bring something fancy for AT5.....do I own anything fancy??
      You own THE QUILT!!!! Isn't that fancy? Martin sure looked fancy in it

Glad you're feeling a bit better, but you obviously still need to rest. Go back to bed and snuggle for another day *hugs*

Comment

You own THE QUILT!!!! Isn't that fancy? Martin sure looked fancy in it

Glad you're feeling a bit better, but you obviously still need to rest. Go back to bed and snuggle for another day *hugs*
        Snuggling in the QUILT is nice, but not something I would wear out! And I think I will go back to bed. But I need to go to the store as much as I don't want to. I am out of fruit (not one apple or orange left in the house) along with a few other things. If I don't get them, no one will. And I need some cat food. They get down right awnry if they don't get fed (even if one needs to go on a diet)! So, I will have to go to the store......maybe after my nap!
        sigpic

Comment

I HATE BEING SICK!

Now with that said, I am going to get dressed and go to the store then stop and get some Pho chicken soup then come home and go to bed. *safe hugs from a long distance*

Talk to you tomorrow.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*

I'm so leaving GW.
            Oh yes. I'm going on a trip, 'cause the broccoli is out of this world!
            *silence*
            You get it? Leaving, trip, out of this...
            *more silence*

Yeah.
            Don't leave! I will give you some lovely gutter when I get home from work...

Hello to my "Woohoos"
            Feeling better but so tired today. Don't know why, all I've done is sleep recently. Hate being sick, but at least I haven't had to be involved with all the "debates" going on in this site.

So, what has happened in the last week? I know I read it all, but my mind wasn't functioning well enough to comprehend.

Anything interesting? And when do we hear about the cocktail party? Need to know if I need to bring something fancy for AT5.....do I own anything fancy??
            Rest up!

Just how fancy are these cocktail parties?
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              *tumbles through the thread*

Luvnjack and Jumble and me in the thread at the same time? Now I know I should be asleep! This is unprecedented!!!

(actually, it's totally 4.50am! I really should be in snoozetown)

*applauds Bree's pics* looks like FUN!!!

*huggles Jumbly, Luvnjack, MoB and Yessika*
              *huggles Bekki*

I can only imagine Aw *hugs*

And tell me, why am I watching Merlin?

Oh......... I think I just caught on to the 'lead-in' thingy But I'm not really watching it, I'm waiting for Casualty..........

*switches back to Heart Radio whilst waiting*
              I do the same thing with Merlin, I watch it while waiting for the next show. I like to pretend I don't watch it but really I do

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              *hugs WooHoos*
              *waves at Jas*

LOve the pics Bree! Very groovy

I'm so leaving GW.
              Oh yes. I'm going on a trip, 'cause the broccoli is out of this world!
              *silence*
              You get it? Leaving, trip, out of this...
              *more silence*

Yeah.

Don't leave! *huggles nad*

I HATE BEING SICK!

Now with that said, I am going to get dressed and go to the store then stop and get some Pho chicken soup then come home and go to bed. *safe hugs from a long distance*

Talk to you tomorrow.
              *huggles Laurie* I hope you feel better soon *huggles more*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

You don't think Martin's awesome???? You do know that's grounds for eviction from the WooHoos house, don't you?

What? Our Cags? Our sweet, innocent little Cags said a naughty word? *tuts* What is the world coming to?

Good, because the pictures don't lie

I'm here, along with *checks* three guests
                Oh no, I didn't mean it like that. We all love him, it is just that you "really love" him.

WOODNIGHT! *backflips into bed*
                Backflip into bed? Are you sure you're tired? I usually just fall into bed.

I HATE BEING SICK!

Talk to you tomorrow.
                I thought I was getting better and today I just took a long nap. Now the house looks like two kids went through and got every toy out. Wait . . . that really happened. And where is my husband? He went out for lightbulbs three hours ago.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*huggles Laurie* Really hope you feel better soon!
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Llp*

I have to start doing a real hard thing now. My friend requested to watch the "kissy" episodes of SG-1
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

How's everything going?

EDIT: Dang it! Missed a 69 post.
                      sigpic

Comment

I HATE BEING SICK!

Talk to you tomorrow.
                        Hope you feel better soon
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Evening all!

I actually had a quite pleasant day at work today. My nursing staff is the best. Love love love them so much.

Baby Gerard:
                          Spoiler:

Aaaaand... I wrote a drabble. It's 100 words of hawt, so GW precautions given. Over here: Please...

xoxo
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MORNING!!!!

(actually, it's afternoon....but we just started daylight savings time, so it's a little iffy...)

Aw, MoB! Gerard is such a cutie!!!

*runs off to read drabble*

*huggles everyone on the way past*
                            sigpic

Comment

MORNING!!!!

(actually, it's afternoon....but we just started daylight savings time, so it's a little iffy...)

Aw, MoB! Gerard is such a cutie!!!

*runs off to read drabble*

*huggles everyone on the way past*
                              Morning/Afternoon Bekki! Our illustrious former-president pushed back out return to regular time, alas, so we have to wait until Nov!

He was a cute little itty-bitty. Mama was a rock-star. Seriously, mothers are amazing.

Hope you like the drabble. I need to go to bed soon, alas. Back at the factory in the morning.
                              sigpic

Comment

I ought to have waited at least an hour after getting out of bed for that drabble...woof!!!

MoB = gutter drabble queen!

*wanders off to hang washing on the line*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X