Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Sanctuary Tweet spoilers
    Spoiler:
    No, I don't find him hot either

Hee! Glad it's not just me.

As it should be.

Right, I'm off to go do housework and then look at induction stuff for uni. See you guys later!

Good luck!

Off to work, myself. With any luck I'll catch y'all later. *hugs*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Looook!!

@caroleapple
      Shooting DVD extras tonight on #Sanctuary...timelapse, stunts, costumes galore, big, BIG historical episode (client)

I'm not getting tired. Nope. Not me. Getting sleepy filming behind the scenes during night shoots is for sissies. (yawn) #Sanctuary (client)

Oh please please pleeeeeeeze tell me that's for the S3 SF's?

Comment

*squishy tackle huggles Woohoos*

Sorry I haven't been around lately. RL + mod duties all over the place are keeping me pretty busy.

*lights up some broccoli*

What have I missed?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          *squishy tackle huggles Woohoos*
          *squishy huggles Jasmina* Good to see you!

Sorry I haven't been around lately. RL + mod duties all over the place are keeping me pretty busy.

*lights up some broccoli*

What have I missed?
          What have you missed? Um....... *looks at Mod status*......... you've missed lots and lots of really interesting serious discussions about Martin, Amanda, Sanctuary, ratings......... all sorts of subjects

Er........ there has been the occasional (VERY occasional) picspam and a tiny little bit of thunking.........

But I think you need to have a little word with Nad about her constant gutter talk She's getting impossible to deal with since she discovered that patch of strange looking broccoli when she was hiding under the Hippy Bus last week

So apart from being busy, how are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            *squishy huggles Jasmina* Good to see you!
            (((((Jumble!!!!)))))

What have you missed? Um....... *looks at Mod status*......... you've missed lots and lots of really interesting serious discussions about Martin, Amanda, Sanctuary, ratings......... all sorts of subjects

Er........ there has been the occasional (VERY occasional) picspam and a tiny little bit of thunking.........
            Oh I see... business as usual huh? Very serious stuff.

But I think you need to have a little word with Nad about her constant gutter talk She's getting impossible to deal with since she discovered that patch of strange looking broccoli when she was hiding under the Hippy Bus last week
            I'll look into that.

*wonders if Nad still has some of that broccoli left so she can try*

So apart from being busy, how are you?
            Apart from being busy.... there isn't much else. I'm thinking about getting up and making myself some crepes... with cheese. Lots of cheese. Does that count?
            sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jasmina* We miss youuuuu!!!!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

(((((Jumble!!!!)))))

Oh I see... business as usual huh? Very serious stuff.
                Absolutely! It's amazing how knowing that Martin's wife sometimes lurks has calmed the WooHoos down I mean, it was all very well for her to make 'tool' jokes, but nobody else dares do it now I don't think we've even mentioned it for, oh, at least four pages

I'll look into that.

*wonders if Nad still has some of that broccoli left so she can try*
                Yes, you go and Mod her into sharing her sekrit stash

Apart from being busy.... there isn't much else. I'm thinking about getting up and making myself some crepes... with cheese. Lots of cheese. Does that count?
                Oh niiiice! Broccoli wood go really well with that you know *nods*. Healthy stuff, broccoli

So are you enjoying your Mod duties? Is it fun? It seems to be keeping your post count down, I'm only about 560 behind you

Oh look! Amanda's come to say hi to you....

.... and oh, how nice of her to bring Martin along with her
                Still can't believe he doesn't like his smile. I mean, looook at it, the way it crinkles up his eyes and makes them all glowy and sexy........

*sees Mod*

Um...... I hear he's doing a really AWESOME job on Sanctuary 317
                Last edited by Jumble; 02 October 2010, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *squishy huggles Jasmina* We miss youuuuu!!!!
                  Hey Josi!

Absolutely! It's amazing how knowing that Martin's wife sometimes lurks has calmed the WooHoos down I mean, it was all very well for her to make 'tool' jokes, but nobody else dares do it now I don't think we've even mentioned it for, oh, at least four pages

That's gotta be a record!

Yes, you go and Mod her into sharing her sekrit stash

Oh niiiice! Broccoli wood go really well with that you know *nods*. Healthy stuff, broccoli
                  Definitely

So are you enjoying your Mod duties? Is it fun? It seems to be keeping your post count down, I'm only about 560 behind you
                  Well I'm just a Lo'taur, doing the simple work, removing IMG tags, policing sigs, stuff like that. The real fun stuff belong to the full Mods. But that's all I have time for right now. And I always said that you were the real blabbermouth around here, but everyone were picking on me cause I'm so innocent and defenseless.

Oh look! Amanda's come to say hi to you....

Oh how I wish it was so...

Love that pic btw. They both looks stunning!!!

.... and oh, how nice of her to bring Martin along with her
                  Still can't believe he doesn't like his smile. I mean, looook at it, the way it crinkles up his eyes and makes them all glowy and sexy........

*sees Mod*

Um...... I hear he's doing a really AWESOME job on Sanctuary 317

Oh yeah, that was the ep with
                  Spoiler:
                  the tank right? I saw the vid of Martin riding in it, going all over the place with the big tool sticking out front... *blinks*
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Josi!

That's gotta be a record!
                    I know, what is this thread coming too? *shakes head*

Definitely

Well I'm just a Lo'taur, doing the simple work, removing IMG tags, policing sigs, stuff like that. The real fun stuff belong to the full Mods. But that's all I have time for right now. And I always said that you were the real blabbermouth around here, but everyone were picking on me cause I'm so innocent and defenseless.
                    ROFLMAO!

So does that mean you have to just cruise around GW willy-nilly, or do you have specific threads to monitor? I hope they're interesting ones

Oh how I wish it was so...

Love that pic btw. They both looks stunning!!!
                    Indeed they do, almost as stunning as they are in RL

Oh yeah, that was the ep with
                    Spoiler:
                    the tank right? I saw the vid of Martin riding in it, going all over the place with the big tool sticking out front... *blinks*

There I was trying to behave, and along comes a Mod making tool jokes

Oh well, in that case I may as well just go for it.....

Oh my, Martin, what a big........ oh no, I just can't do it Darn the man, making me think of him as a real person and spoiling all my fun
                    Last edited by Jumble; 02 October 2010, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Pasta is good

Nope

Edit: Oh alright then I'm HERE!
                      Just not 4 days in a row! *refuses to eat it tonight*
                      I'll have my egg fried rice tonight I think

+1 I do know, I just have an OCD about asking.
                      I know I've been nomming malted milks today mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Wendy! You're following me? But...... you know where I'll lead you, don't you?

IM FOLLOWING YOU TOO NOW

Comment

I know, what is this thread coming too? *shakes head*

ROFLMAO!
                        What? I am... Really!!!

So does that mean you have to just cruise around GW willy-nilly, or do you have specific threads to monitor? I hope they're interesting ones
                        I'm working in the SG1 folder and all it's subfolders.

Indeed they do, almost as stunning as they are in RL

There I was trying to behave, and along comes a Mod making tool jokes

Oh well, in that case I may as well just go for it.....

Oh my, Martin, what a big........ no, I just can't do it Darn the man, making me think of him as a real person and spoiling all my fun
                        How rude of him!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                          Just not 4 days in a row! *refuses to eat it tonight*
                          I'll have my egg fried rice tonight I think
                          Nice! Want to send some my way?

I know I've been nomming malted milks today mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

IM FOLLOWING YOU TOO NOW
                          Oh good grief! All we need now is for Martin to start tweeting (which I'm pretty sure he won't ) and the WooHoos will be taking over Twitter

I wonder how many of us it wood take to crash it?

What? I am... Really!!!

I'm working in the SG1 folder and all it's subfolders.
                          Oh nice! At least it's a subject that you know well and are interested in I did notice a few people not removing img tags on the S/J thread.......... (yes, I'm a tell-tale )

How rude of him!
                          Well yes, I think it was pretty inconsiderate of him really

I mean how can I ......... oh, I can't say that either! He's virtually gagged me

Comment

Oh nice! At least it's a subject that you know well and are interested in I did notice a few people not removing img tags on the S/J thread.......... (yes, I'm a tell-tale )
                            Yup I can't check every thread everyday, so something might slip by. That's why I hope nice folks can help out and report the problem so I can take care of it fast.

Well yes, I think it was pretty inconsiderate of him really

I mean how can I ......... oh, I can't say that either! He's virtually gagged me
                            It's a sad sad thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *huggles bree*

Here's a brand new bit of thunk for you.

S3 Sanctuary promo shot. Not really spoilery...

Glad you are having such a fab vacation.
                              Sweet!
                              Looook. Something we can all agree on from Amanda Tapping

http://twitter.com/amandatapping/status/26158521365

Cool!
                              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              *waves at everyone who dropped by while I was sleeping*
                              *hugs WooHoos*

Yes.

Amanda sooo is a WooHoo.
                              I knew it!

Howdy WoodyHoo's!

I guess Toy Story has gotten to me.

Quiet-ish day today. We're hanging at the hotel until we need to leave for a lunch res. Then tonight we're headed to MK for parades and fireworks.

Charmane is watching Sister Act. Forgot how funny that was.

Jumble: were you able to download the video and watch?

*hugs Jas* Long time no see stranger!
                              sigpic

Comment

Nice! Want to send some my way?
                                The egg fried rice? Sure! A whole packet'll is too much for me (when I put it with anything else anyway)

Oh good grief! All we need now is for Martin to start tweeting (which I'm pretty sure he won't ) and the WooHoos will be taking over Twitter
                                HEHEHE

Comment

Working...
                                X