*makes broccoli angels*

*passes out*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      *flops into the thread*

*makes broccoli angels*

*passes out*
      Broccoli angels? But........ I thought you were scared of angels?

Just don't BLINK!!!!!

Comment

Sanctuary Tweet spoilers
        Spoiler:
        No, I don't find him hot either

+1 I do know, I just have an OCD about asking.

Jumble, be careful you don't get sucked into twitter. I'm sure you won't. You're a tough cookie! I love your banners, too. I thought Martin would have his own artwork challenge
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Wendy! You're following me? But...... you know where I'll lead you, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Broccoli angels? But........ I thought you were scared of angels?

Just don't BLINK!!!!!

sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Though I can't say I agree (part of) with her other tweet.

Sanctuary related, but not spoilery, definitely controversial.
              Spoiler:
              Am I the only one in the world who doesn't find Will/RD hawt? Now, the Peter Wingfield part of that tweet I can get behind,

*looks at 5:30am alarm* *sighs*
              Not just you - he doesn't do anything much for me either Especially not when you've got Druitt and Tesla and Henry, all of whom are far more attractive in different ways, IMO. I feel about Will rather like I do about Daniel - like them well enough but nothing special. Having said that though, I've noticed that the real stand-out episodes tend to be Helen/Will two-handers - Requiem, Next Tuesday, Pavor Nocturnus...

She certainly does! I can't believe she's 'that' much older than me

Yeah, I guess now I'll have to watch it again tonight to see the other half Thanks for that
              Hehe I'll get you hooked yet

It's fun to tweet along while you watch too and mock - you should join in tonight
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Wendy! You're following me? But...... you know where I'll lead you, don't you?

Yes. I'd be more worried about where I could lead you if I were you. HippyVille is just around the corner
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Sanctuary Tweet spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  No, I don't find him hot either

+1 I do know, I just have an OCD about asking.

Jumble, be careful you don't get sucked into twitter. I'm sure you won't. You're a tough cookie! I love your banners, too. I thought Martin would have his own artwork challenge
                  Ah, but I have been sucked in But only to watch AT and Sanctuary for any mention of Martin

Comment

Ah, but I have been sucked in But only to watch AT and Sanctuary for any mention of Martin
                    Those are good reasons to get sucked in!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Not just you - he doesn't do anything much for me either Especially not when you've got Druitt and Tesla and Henry, all of whom are far more attractive in different ways, IMO. I feel about Will rather like I do about Daniel - like them well enough but nothing special. Having said that though, I've noticed that the real stand-out episodes tend to be Helen/Will two-handers - Requiem, Next Tuesday, Pavor Nocturnus...
                      I agree. And what does it say about us that we find the abnormals more attractive than the normals?

Except for Martin of course. They all fade into insignificance beside him

Hehe I'll get you hooked yet

It's fun to tweet along while you watch too and mock - you should join in tonight

I used to watch it, but didn't bother with the last one or two.

Oh no! I don't see Ian in the professional line-up! In which case I may just not bother.....................

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                      Yes. I'd be more worried about where I could lead you if I were you. HippyVille is just around the corner
                      Ooooh! One of my favourite places

Comment

Ooooh! One of my favourite places
                        As it should be.

Right, I'm off to go do housework and then look at induction stuff for uni. See you guys later!

sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I agree. And what does it say about us that we find the abnormals more attractive than the normals?
                          That we have exceptional taste?

Except for Martin of course. They all fade into insignificance beside him
                          Well of course

I used to watch it, but didn't bother with the last one or two.

Oh no! I don't see Ian in the professional line-up! In which case I may just not bother.....................
                          He's in the new professional dance troupe thing which they've introduced this year, for some reason best known to nobody They demoted him, Brian, Matthew, Darren & Lilia - Brian, Matthew and Lilia then basically told them to **** off and left, but Ian and Darren took the dance troupe job and will be dancing "spectacular routines" each week with a bunch of other people that no-one's heard of So you may catch a glimpse of him, but it won't be the same as having him training a celeb.
                          sigpic

Comment

That we have exceptional taste?
                            Yes, that must be it

Well of course

Not that I think there's much 'normal' about him, he's one of a kind

Which I guess qualifies him as being an abnormal!

You knew I'd get there in the end, didn't you?

He's in the new professional dance troupe thing which they've introduced this year, for some reason best known to nobody They demoted him, Brian, Matthew, Darren & Lilia - Brian, Matthew and Lilia then basically told them to **** off and left, but Ian and Darren took the dance troupe job and will be dancing "spectacular routines" each week with a bunch of other people that no-one's heard of So you may catch a glimpse of him, but it won't be the same as having him training a celeb.

But that's the part I like, the 'in training' stuff with him was always fun.

As Bekki wood say, PooBags!

And where the heck has Cags got to? I need her advice......

Comment

Yes, that must be it

Not that I think there's much 'normal' about him, he's one of a kind

Which I guess qualifies him as being an abnormal!

You knew I'd get there in the end, didn't you?
                              Yes. Well done!

But that's the part I like, the 'in training' stuff with him was always fun.

As Bekki wood say, PooBags!
                              I agree. Poobags indeed

And where the heck has Cags got to? I need her advice......
                              According to FB she was driving somewhere yesterday - 3 hours on the M25, then the A1. Maybe going up north for the weekend?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes. Well done!

I agree. Poobags indeed

According to FB she was driving somewhere yesterday - 3 hours on the M25, then the A1. Maybe going up north for the weekend?
                                Oh darn! That means I'll have to wait

Bit inconsiderate of her not to advise me of her schedule, don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X