The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I just spotted it. You're just sooooo funny..... NOT!!

And it's THURSDAY!!!

I missed Wednesday so I'm making up for it. Now I get Martin and RDA on top of me. Woohoo!
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
      I missed Wednesday so I'm making up for it. Now I get Martin and RDA on top of me. Woohoo!
      Well no, you just get RDA on top of you, and you're welcome to him

I guess I should go to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Speech hasn't started yet so I still can be naughty (aka GW)

*hugs everyone . . . nekkid, except for the mittens I'm wearing. Guess where.*
        On your b00bs? or feet?
        You know, Jann, you are the only one that calls me Trek. It's like your pet name for me. Awww.
        I like my pets() (names)

They're special to me!

It's like Bekki always calls me 'Jumbly'
        I call you that too*pouts* Just not all the time....when it is serious I call you by your real name. (Jumble)
        Well no, you just get RDA on top of you, and you're welcome to him

I guess I should go to bed. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*
        Night...although I just read that as of to be with RDA Poor you.

*runs out since she is being asocial*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

On your b00bs? or feet?

I like my pets() (names)

They're special to me!

I call you that too*pouts* Just not all the time....when it is serious I call you by your real name. (Jumble)
          *hugs Jann*

Night...although I just read that as of to be with RDA Poor you.
          Are you trying to give me nightmares?????

*dives under the quilt duvet and shakes with terror*

Comment

On your b00bs? or feet?

I like my pets() (names)

They're special to me!
            Um . . . extra large? Are you calling me your pet? Do I get a leash?

Jumble, I'll take RDA on top. I'll take those nightmares with a little whip cream too.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey gals!!

I forgot what I was going to say so *huggles*

Oh, I rembember I was going to say this... Tesla is ok but John is soo much better
              I would post a lovely picture but photobucket is not collaborating
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Are you trying to give me nightmares?????
                Apparently...

But I'm still innocent!

*dives under the quilt duvet and shakes with terror*

Have good Martin dreams!

If you want a leash...why not

And...apparently...let's see if I trained you well...

"here treky, treky, Trek!"
                sigpic

Comment

*tap dances through the thread*

Ahoy, mateys!!!

*huggles nik* glad the knee is coming along! *happy dances* I just found out i have to get knee surgery too...poobags, although, it's only an arthroscope, which apparently is super easy!

*huggles everyone in the thread...and everyone out of the thread*

ooh - you'll all be plesed to know I gave up on the wheat eating...I can stay undiagnosed for all i care...it seems fairly obvious to me that i am a coeliac, i dont need a bowel biopsy to tell me so

I'm going to the Gluten Free Expo tomorrow Im fairly excited

...red tool? Really? that's...ickybah!

I feel we should compile a list of Woohooy words...wait have we done this already? I just like them a lot...ickybah, poobags, awesomesticks (that one's mine!) and something Jumbly said a few days ago...I don't remember what it was...
                  sigpic

Comment

Funny . . . woof, woof.

Bekki, only arthroscopic knee surgery? It's still surgery. I'll be thinking about you when you have it done. *looks at the three little marks on her knee from it*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs bekki* Surgery is never fun/good! And yes, compile my dear, compile! Perhaps we should start a new English/Wood dictionary.
                      Funny . . . woof, woof.
                      Good boy girl!

Can you play fetch too?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Nik *huggles* Thanks Jannie poops (Janny Poops? That's a new one! Just hope it doesn't stick )

Hmmm....

My Favourite Woohoo Words

Poobags -> an expletive used to express a Woohoo's dislike/disregard/dissatisfaction with something "Poobags! Who smoked all the broccoli?"

Ickybah -> gross/undesirable. "tools are ickybah!"

Awesomesticks -> the opposite of poobags. Used to express excitement/satisfaction "Sanctuary season 3 starts soon. Awesomesticks!"

*wanders away*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Ahoy, mateys!!!

*huggles nik* glad the knee is coming along! *happy dances* I just found out i have to get knee surgery too...poobags, although, it's only an arthroscope, which apparently is super easy!

ooh - you'll all be plesed to know I gave up on the wheat eating...I can stay undiagnosed for all i care...it seems fairly obvious to me that i am a coeliac, i dont need a bowel biopsy to tell me so

I feel we should compile a list of Woohooy words...wait have we done this already? I just like them a lot...ickybah, poobags, awesomesticks (that one's mine!) and something Jumbly said a few days ago...I don't remember what it was...
                          Just how much broccoli have you been smoking tonight Miz Bekki? Don't you know that surgery is only minor when it's on someone else?

Compile away your Woohootionary. I look forward to it as a newbie and still trying to figure out half of what's said in these parts.

In the labor room tonight inducing another primip. *sigh* My goal is to get her into active labor for the midwife coming on in the morning. *fingers crossed* There's also all kinds of flies in here tonight which is squicking me out quite a lot.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Woohoos)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

This is getting creepy.....

Jumble, I'll take RDA on top. I'll take those nightmares with a little whip cream too.
                            Like I said, you're welcome to him! I'll stick with Martin, he's so much more........ more

Apparently...

But I'm still innocent!

Have good Martin dreams!
                            Slept like a log and no dreams at all, awesome!

Aaaaaand creepier.............

Originally posted by Bekki View Post

Ahoy, mateys!!!

Is that really a good idea? Woodn't it be better to have the tests and get some treatment? *shrugs* Your choice I guess.

Yes. I'll stick with the shirt idea

Glad to know my comments are so memorable

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            Just how much broccoli have you been smoking tonight Miz Bekki? Don't you know that surgery is only minor when it's on someone else?

Compile away your Woohootionary. I look forward to it as a newbie and still trying to figure out half of what's said in these parts.
                            A WooHootionary? You know, you can always ask for a translation for anything you don't understand. We do love to explain things to our newbies It's just so much fun confusing the heck out of them

In the labor room tonight inducing another primip. *sigh* My goal is to get her into active labor for the midwife coming on in the morning. *fingers crossed* There's also all kinds of flies in here tonight which is squicking me out quite a lot.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Woohoos)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                            Passing the buck there MoB? Good luck with that

Comment

And for how many pages have we not seen Martin? Baaaad WooHoos!

Oooh! I've sat behind that desk, look

And Amanda took the pic! In fact I think Amanda used my camera more than I did

(Go on Martin, you know you want to )

*waves to Lee* He's such a nice guy

(He's quite nice too )

I've just noticed that I've carefully labelled all my SE pics 'SE 2010', presumably my subconscious is vainly hoping to be at the next one

Comment

1. A WooHootionary? You know, you can always ask for a translation for anything you don't understand. We do love to explain things to our newbies It's just so much fun confusing the heck out of them

2. Passing the buck there MoB? Good luck with that
                                1. I like a good puzzle as much as the next gal, but sometimes by brain doesn't work as well as others.

2. I know, I know. Of course she's fully dilated now, but the head is high, so I'm letting her labor down a bit more. I'll likely be here late.

And for how many pages have we not seen Martin? Baaaad WooHoos!

1. Oooh! I've sat behind that desk, look

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...E-2010-138.jpg

And Amanda took the pic! In fact I think Amanda used my camera more than I did

2. I've just noticed that I've carefully labelled all my SE pics 'SE 2010', presumably my subconscious is vainly hoping to be at the next one
                                1. This is definitely my favorite! Love it.

2. Yes, there will be. And we will gather in my future Vangroovy flat...
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X