The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Nad did I ever tell you that I love you? No. Well...I do!(in a purely platonic manner ) You have the best humor ever! Seriously. You make me smile with almost every post you make

Err...now end of sentimental Jann

Oh Trek...kinky...have fun with your therapist! *waggles eyebrows*

WTG Jumble for the bill btw. Can I hire you on occasions when I need that? Though...I'm not a softy myself either
    I love you too! In a purely romantic, creepy I named a tree after you kind of way.
    Thanks. Now you made me smile. I love how that works.

And I was kidding about the kind of love.
    I wood never name trees.
    *hugs*
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      I love you too! In a purely romantic, creepy I named a tree after you kind of way.

I wood never name trees.
      *hugs*
      You woodn't have to, they've already got the best name ever

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        But only on my back to Martin you understand
        You kind of lost me by saying ''on my back'' and ''Martin'' in one sentence, so um...

Oh, I'd be worried if she made sense to me

Oh, but it does! Depending I suppose on the shade of red.......
        Whatever she says, it's all about poodles in the end.

So.

And I always think red-red is kind of difficult. Sometimes a combo can work but still look wrong. Ish. I don't know why. It's a thing, I guess
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Red just does not go well with every outfit...
          WHUT!???! You take that back. That's almost like saying pink doesn't go with everything!

I need to get caffeinated up for work tonight.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

You woodn't have to, they've already got the best name ever
            Oak?

I agree. That's why we should all just hug trees.
            Nekkid.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
              WHUT!???! You take that back. That's almost like saying pink doesn't go with everything!

I need to get caffeinated up for work tonight.
              Pink.
              It just doesn't go with everything.

*hides under the bus*

sigpic

Comment

Huh! So we're only second on your list for a visit when you finally get back on GW?

Glad to hear it's going well *huggles*
                I started at the top of the page of subscribed threads with new posts . . . sorry. What was I thinking? I usually stop in here last because I spend the most time in this thread. Next time, MW thread will be first . . . I promise.

Jann, I only had that therapist today . . . darn it . . . mine had a day off and she is a great therapist, really knows her stuff. Is that a technical term . . . stuff?

*hugs Nad back*
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

You kind of lost me by saying ''on my back'' and ''Martin'' in one sentence, so um...
                  Oooops! Freudian slip there I think

I've put 'way' in to correct it.......... although I prefer the original

Whatever she says, it's all about poodles in the end.

So.

And I always think red-red is kind of difficult. Sometimes a combo can work but still look wrong. Ish. I don't know why. It's a thing, I guess
                  Yeah...... *backs away slowly*

Comment

Oak?

Nekkid.
                    That might hurt . . . a bit.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                      I started at the top of the page of subscribed threads with new posts . . . sorry. What was I thinking? I usually stop in here last because I spend the most time in this thread. Next time, MW thread will be first . . . I promise.
                      *shakes head*
                      She doesn't love us anymore.

Oooops! Freudian slip there I think

I've put 'way' in to correct it.......... although I prefer the original
                      Ah, now it makes perfect sense.
                      Altough... I think J-Yo should be jumped no matter where you're going to.

EDIT: ...run into. I meant run into. Not jumped.
                      ...Really.

sigpic

Comment

Oak?

Nekkid.

Excuses excuses........

I'm just glad to see you back

Jann, I only had that therapist today . . . darn it . . . mine had a day off and she is a great therapist, really knows her stuff. Is that a technical term . . . stuff?

*hugs Nad back*
                        Stuff is definitely a technical term. A very useful technical term since it covers a whole plethora of things and can be applied to just about anythng

Comment

That might hurt . . . a bit.
                          Just wear mittens.

sigpic

Comment

*shakes head*

Ah, now it makes perfect sense.
                            Altough... I think J-Yo should be jumped no matter where you're going to.
                            Well I didn't say I'd be in a hurry did I?

Wait! You think he should be jumped??? Where oh where has our little cuddly innocent Nad gone?

Comment

*shakes head*
                              That's not true. I love you so much that I would hug you all nekkid . . . and you now how much I don't like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

I go of to watch a vid and you all post 30 times...tsk tsk
                                (while I'm sitting here, all alone, in the cafeteria, waiting on my next thing to start ) Atleast I got some yummy food(Beef with steamed rice and some veggies )

I can't imagine you needing me for that. I'd like to meet the guy that couldn't charm your way around
                                There are probably enough of those...they're called "married" Still waiting on that one, right, perfect guy for me.
                                Had enough flings in here but they more want to get into your...you know....than anything else. And here I thought European guys were hopeless!
                                Red that is, not the Arctic suit
                                Red thong?

I like to see that with Christmas

I wood never name trees.
                                *hugs*
                                *blinks* Yeah...love...it's a creepy thing.

Pink.
                                It just doesn't go with everything.

*hides under the bus*
                                Pink does go with everything! It's what the world is made of*looks at pink nails*

They even have a popular brand in here that is called pink I of course already bought something of it.

That's no fun. I would ask for a replacement(aka hunky guy)
                                He probably knows his stuff too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X