The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Isn't that spelt differently? Fraiser? Frasier?

Like I said ^^^^ long before I got to know him properly
    It's Fraiser.
    ...I think.

And ah, yes. Gorgeous edit!

Gosh, browsing channels I came across Dancing with the Stars......... Michael Bolton is looking goooooood!

Or it could just be the black t-shirt

Oooooh! Doesn't it pay to dig your heels in? Last week I had a gas bill for over £1,100 Obviously I knew it was wrong, and I had a pretty good idea what had happened, but when I called and explained what I thought had gone wrong I was told several times 'No. It's correct'. So obviously I insisted they check again, and again, and they found I was right! I've just got the new bill online - I'm nearly £300 in credit
    Black T-Short.

And WooHood! *high fives*

EDIT: Now ^ that's a funny typo.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      It's Fraiser.
      ...I think.
      Yep, you're right. I checked

I had that pic with me in Vangroovy in the hope that he might be at the studio, but no such luck

You had to make do with the one of Martin instead

Black T-Short.

Nono! Black t-shirt

*high fives back*

Comment

I had that pic with me in Vangroovy in the hope that he might be at the studio, but no such luck

Nono! Black t-shirt

*high fives back*
        Too bad, huh? If you actually wood have run into him, I *wood* have been jealous.

And yeah, yeah... As the Lady on the Park Bench says: ''What fills the heart, makes the mouth poor over''
        Ok, something got lost in translation...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Jumble didn't like Tesla?! Thank goodness you have seen the error of your ways

Gosh, browsing channels I came across Dancing with the Stars......... Michael Bolton is looking goooooood!

Or it could just be the black t-shirt
          What a crazy random happenstance, I am watching the same thing
          Getting in the mood for Strictly starting tomorrow, yay!

Oooooh! Doesn't it pay to dig your heels in? Last week I had a gas bill for over £1,100 Obviously I knew it was wrong, and I had a pretty good idea what had happened, but when I called and explained what I thought had gone wrong I was told several times 'No. It's correct'. So obviously I insisted they check again, and again, and they found I was right! I've just got the new bill online - I'm nearly £300 in credit
          Go you! Hope I manage to be as successful with the Student Loans Company, who have now failed four times to tell my employer I don't need to make any repayments any more
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's Fraiser.
            ...I think.

Black T-Short.

EDIT: Now ^ that's a funny typo.
            I didn't think it was a typo, I thought you'd missed the point and were making a joke

Too bad, huh? If you actually wood have run into him, I *wood* have been jealous.
            Run into him wood've been right

And yeah, yeah... As the Lady on the Park Bench says: ''What fills the heart, makes the mouth poor over''
            Ok, something got lost in translation...
            Does that woman ever make sense?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Jumble didn't like Tesla?! Thank goodness you have seen the error of your ways
            I know

Sometimes it just takes me a little while to see the wood for the trees

Or the Tesla for the Wood............

What a crazy random happenstance, I am watching the same thing
            Getting in the mood for Strictly starting tomorrow, yay!
            Our Strictly or the American one?

I was just warming Watch up ready for Sanctuary in.........

19 DAYS!!!!!!!

Go you! Hope I manage to be as successful with the Student Loans Company, who have now failed four times to tell my employer I don't need to make any repayments any more
            You just have to be firm with these people!

I guess I was lucky in that I was certain I knew what had happened and refused to be swayed from that certainty. I guess I can sound somewhat authoritative when I know I'm right

Comment

19 DAYS!!!!!!!

Woo!

rewatching S2 right now to be all ready for the season premier!
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Our Strictly or the American one?
                Ours - starts tomorrow.

19 DAYS!!!!!!!
                That too!

You just have to be firm with these people!

I guess I was lucky in that I was certain I knew what had happened and refused to be swayed from that certainty. I guess I can sound somewhat authoritative when I know I'm right
                Yes indeed. I'm definitely not going to let them get away with it - last time I tried nice, but this time nope, it'll be authoritative give-me-my-money me
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Woo!

rewatching S2 right now to be all ready for the season premier!
                  Ah, I'll be rewatching the whole of S2 with my boys the weekend before the S3 premiere

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Ours - starts tomorrow.
                  Cool! I'll go and bookmark it so I don't forget

That too!
                  Yesssssss!

Yes indeed. I'm definitely not going to let them get away with it - last time I tried nice, but this time nope, it'll be authoritative give-me-my-money me
                  Ah, I think I went from nice to do as you're darnwell told authoritative in the same phonecall, saves time
                  Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2010, 01:50 PM.

Comment

I was just pondering that little Magnus emoticon and was wondering if there was a reason why her wig had the red stripe in the webisodes but they left it out of her 'do when AT dyed her hair? The unimportant things I wonder about on my day off...
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I was just pondering that little Magnus emoticon and was wondering if there was a reason why her wig had the red stripe in the webisodes but they left it out of her 'do when AT dyed her hair? The unimportant things I wonder about on my day off...
                      I'm guessing Amanda didn't want to dye a red stripe in her hair, or fake it with clip-ins *shrugs*

Comment

*sneaks in*

Hi everyone, hope all is going well with you.

Crossing my fingers (Jonas style) for Bree, her brother and Charmaine. Continued prayers for you and your family.

Knee update: brace is off and physical therapy has started. I have 90 degrees ROM at the moment, but that will change soon. I am very determined to get this knee back to 100%. I also had a male therapist today massage my knee . . . ooh la la.

*sneaks out*
                        sigpic
                        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

You go, Josi!

*hugs Nik*

I didn't think it was a typo, I thought you'd missed the point and were making a joke

Run into him wood've been right
                          Not even

And I can imagine

Does that woman ever make sense?
                          If you want her to.

Red just does not go well with every outfit...

sigpic

Comment

Nad did I ever tell you that I love you? No. Well...I do!(in a purely platonic manner ) You have the best humor ever! Seriously. You make me smile with almost every post you make

Err...now end of sentimental Jann

Oh Trek...kinky...have fun with your therapist! *waggles eyebrows*

WTG Jumble for the bill btw. Can I hire you on occasions when I need that? Though...I'm not a softy myself either
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                              *sneaks in*

Hi everyone, hope all is going well with you.

Crossing my fingers (Jonas style) for Bree, her brother and Charmaine. Continued prayers for you and your family.

Knee update: brace is off and physical therapy has started. I have 90 degrees ROM at the moment, but that will change soon. I am very determined to get this knee back to 100%. I also had a male therapist today massage my knee . . . ooh la la.

*sneaks out*
                              Huh! So we're only second on your list for a visit when you finally get back on GW?

Glad to hear it's going well *huggles*

You go, Josi!

*hugs Nik*

Not even

And I can imagine
                              But only on my way back to Martin you understand

If you want her to.
                              Oh, I'd be worried if she made sense to me

Red just does not go well with every outfit...
                              Oh, but it does! Depending I suppose on the shade of red.......
                              Last edited by Jumble; 30 September 2010, 02:16 PM. Reason: Freudian slip :o

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Nad did I ever tell you that I love you? No. Well...I do!(in a purely platonic manner ) You have the best humor ever! Seriously. You make me smile with almost every post you make

Err...now end of sentimental Jann

Oh Trek...kinky...have fun with your therapist! *waggles eyebrows*

WTG Jumble for the bill btw. Can I hire you on occasions when I need that? Though...I'm not a softy myself either
                                I can't imagine you needing me for that. I'd like to meet the guy that couldn't charm your way around

You know, thinking about the red thing........ I've never seen Martin wear red except for his Arctic outfit. He should wear it more often.

Red that is, not the Arctic suit

Comment

Working...
                                X