The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bekki, I see you remembered the most important thing

MoB, don't you dare! Otherwise I'll have to bring out the big guns again....

Bree, I'm glad you're seeing the silver lining. It certainly wood have been worse if it hadn't happened at home.

*sending massive squishy huggles and healing vibes*

Southern England has just been given a severe gale warning, with tons of rain to go with it Lovely!

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
      *sends positive vibes to Bree and brother*

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      j/k, it just seems as though I'm hardly posting here anymore, so... you are in fact, basically strangers!

-is shot-

Anywoo, how's everyone been doing? What have I been missing out on? How many of you were aware I'm making tye dyed sock tonight?

These are the questions that haunt me...
      Never!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

MoB, don't you dare! Otherwise I'll have to bring out the big guns again....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Vimeo_0014.jpg

Bree, I'm glad you're seeing the silver lining. It certainly wood have been worse if it hadn't happened at home.

*sending massive squishy huggles and healing vibes*

Southern England has just been given a severe gale warning, with tons of rain to go with it Lovely!
        Ooh Tanks! Did you see
        Spoiler:
        DK's tweet about a tank in 3.17 of Sanctuary?
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Ooh Tanks! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ting_heart.gif Did you see
          Spoiler:
          Yes I did, and that he said (spoilers for Sanctuary Ep 17)

Spoiler:
          it's an epic Martin Wood ep!!!!

I really must stop reading his tweets, 17 is a looooong way to go (they're only just shooting it, I believe) and I feel like I've been teased enough

And just saying, it's a good idea to label spoilers so we know what not to click

Comment

What's that then? Twirling? She's very good at the you know.

On the other hand, today has been nice so the washing is almost dry... and I'm going North for the weekend tomorrow so hopefully it'll be dry and calm...

...ack who and I kidding; where my friends live is permanently wet and windy!

Ooh Tanks!
            Did you see
            Spoiler:

Oohh interesting! I wonder who will be driving it.

*squishy huggles Bree and Bree's brother* Sending healing vibes.

I hate the Picadilly line. That's all I have to say today.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              What's that then? Twirling? She's very good at the you know.

On the other hand, today has been nice so the washing is almost dry... and I'm going North for the weekend tomorrow so hopefully it'll be dry and calm...

...ack who and I kidding; where my friends live is permanently wet and windy!
              Yep, today has been exceptionally warm and sunny, so I guess we'll pay for that over the week-end

Sanctuary Ep 17
              Spoiler:
              It'll obviously be a qualified driver in fact, but in the show? Has to be Helen And boy do I envy Martin that test drive!

*squishy huggles Bree and Bree's brother* Sending healing vibes.

I hate the Picadilly line. That's all I have to say today.
              Don't tell me, closed because of the accident? Or repair works? Or because of a strike? Or just because they thought 'what the hey, lets' screw the commuters again' ?

Comment

Yes I did, and that he said (spoilers for Sanctuary Ep 17)

Spoiler:
                it's an epic Martin Wood ep!!!!

I really must stop reading his tweets, 17 is a looooong way to go (they're only just shooting it, I believe) and I feel like I've been teased enough

And just saying, it's a good idea to label spoilers so we know what not to click
                Isn't that what the spoiler tag is for?

That's what I was wondering!
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Isn't that what the spoiler tag is for?
                  Yes, but if you don't label it, people who don't want to be spoiled for Sanctuary might click it by mistake. It's very important to say what the spoiler is for, as in "Spoilers for Sanctuary Ep 17" or whatever

Comment

Yes, but if you don't label it, people who don't want to be spoiled for Sanctuary might click it by mistake. It's very important to say what the spoiler is for, as in "Spoilers for Sanctuary Ep 17" or whatever
                    Okay
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I once clicked an unlabelled spoiler and saw a pic that I really didn't want to see, because there was no warning on it, so I guess I'm a bit touchy on the subject

Oh, and....

Comment

Yep, today has been exceptionally warm and sunny, so I guess we'll pay for that over the week-end

And yet... I am still sat here shivering. My internal temperature gauge is up the swanny. I've been all inappropriately hot and cold for months now; hot flushes, cold flashes... it's starting to get boring. I'm going to bend my GP's ear about it on Tuesday (I only had to book the appointment 3 weeks in advance, mind )

Don't tell me, closed because of the accident? Or repair works? Or because of a strike? Or just because they thought 'what the hey, lets' screw the commuters again' ?

No. Just because it exists. That's reason enough. Dirty, smelly, crowded. Urgh!
                        I had go into the national office today (which is in the basement of a Catholic priest's seminary off the Kings Road, but that's a whole other experience) and I was picking up some more materials and leaflets etc. I refuse to drive and have to pay the congestion charge if I can avoid it, so had a backpack equivalent to the weight of a small child. Having already (foolishly) decided "Hey, it's a nice day, and it's not *that* heavy" and to walk the length of the Kings Road and get on Sloane Square and change at South Ken, I found myself standing most of the way home... then waiting in Acton Town Hell for a good three songs on the ipod. Ah only Matthew's Southern Comfort and thoughts of mad woohooness kept me sane.

*throws evil looks at the Picadilly Line*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I once clicked an unlabelled spoiler and saw a pic that I really didn't want to see, because there was no warning on it, so I guess I'm a bit touchy on the subject

Oh, and....

Ah blimey, I'm always doing that in the ship appreciation thread. When SGU first aired it was bonkers. I got quite tetchy about it in the end. I've been avoiding the thread this time because I know there'll be more of the same, even though there's no SG-1 characters like in the pilot this time. Sanity is a rare and precious commodity and I want to hold on to mine.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks

Oh, and....

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...anners/mob.jpg

Thx.
                            sigpic

Comment

And yet... I am still sat here shivering. My internal temperature gauge is up the swanny. I've been all inappropriately hot and cold for months now; hot flushes, cold flashes... it's starting to get boring. I'm going to bend my GP's ear about it on Tuesday (I only had to book the appointment 3 weeks in advance, mind )
                              Hm. Well I know exactly what that sounds like, but you're too young for that, surely?

Unfortunately I'm not, and having just got back to sleeping all night without the nightmares, I've just spent two nights being kept awake by the worst temperature swings I've ever experienced I reckon my hot flushes could fuel the National Grid

No. Just because it exists. That's reason enough. Dirty, smelly, crowded. Urgh!
                              I had go into the national office today (which is in the basement of a Catholic priest's seminary off the Kings Road, but that's a whole other experience) and I was picking up some more materials and leaflets etc. I refuse to drive and have to pay the congestion charge if I can avoid it, so had a backpack equivalent to the weight of a small child. Having already (foolishly) decided "Hey, it's a nice day, and it's not *that* heavy" and to walk the length of the Kings Road and get on Sloane Square and change at South Ken, I found myself standing most of the way home... then waiting in Acton Town Hell for a good three songs on the ipod. Ah only Matthew's Southern Comfort and thoughts of mad woohooness kept me sane.

*throws evil looks at the Picadilly Line*
                              Oh yuck! *hugs*

Ah blimey, I'm always doing that in the ship appreciation thread. When SGU first aired it was bonkers. I got quite tetchy about it in the end. I've been avoiding the thread this time because I know there'll be more of the same, even though there's no SG-1 characters like in the pilot this time. Sanity is a rare and precious commodity and I want to hold on to mine.
                              I know what you mean. What's most annoying is that it's so easy just to stick a label on

But MoB is new here, and we have tended to say that we don't need to spoiler anything on this thread. Sanctuary spoilers are the exception that proves the rule I guess

I just heard Tony Curtis died

Comment

*waves*

Just got a call from my BFF who also happens to be an OB/GYN. Apparently, they are having a meeting with ambulatory care administration today to bring more providers into their clinic. They (the docs) would be happy to have MWs or NPs, so there is a possibility I'll have some (per diem) income once my job ends. I'll be very relieved if this works out. Per diem works for me because it will give me the time get my creative on too. I'll have to be more frugal, but it will be totally do-able. *fingers crossed*

Oh, and OnTop:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X