X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post

You do. Go make some more of those awesome arties that you do so well
    *hugs my Broccoli - Tesla Banner*

And yeah. I should, but the J-Yo and AT love is getting in the way...

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *snort laughs*

Oh dear, I did the same double take as Jumble! Martin ins...WHAT?!

Nice poetry, ladies! The woohoo!crack!poem file grows
    File?
    Does everyone have files except for me?
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Couple of things that I feel maybe I should explain, just in case some of our lurkers are not WooHoos in disguise............

1. When we celebrate a 69 post around here, it's because of our Shippy Hippy roots - 1969 = Woodstock. Get it? Not the 'ickybah' connotations that Nad likes to put on it

2. I did not name my car 'Woody'. I wanted to call him Fred, but I was browbeaten by my fellow WooHoos (who are supposed to be my friends ) into naming him after Martin. Sorry Martin

3. Cags' obsession with Martin's hands is absolutely nothing to do with me. I really didn't bombard her with pics of them until she finally succumbed. What? I didn't, I swear!

4. Everything you read on here should be taken with a very LARGE pinch of salt. It all assumes a slightly warped sense of humour and is not meant to be taken seriously. Well, most of it anyway

5. Every 'interesting' post, every poem, every dream and every piece of artwork posted here is instantly snurched and filed away in sekrit files and folders, the whereabouts of which are known only to the WooHoos.

Except for Nad, because we know she wood blab to The Lady on the Park Bench

Comment

See? Only you could see that as a licky gif. The rest of us saw it as a sticking-out-the-tongue-in-order-to-be-rude gif.

*thinks*

Um........

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

''Dear kindly PTB,
        You gotta understand,
        It's just my bringin' up-ke
        That gets me out of hand.
        My on line friends are funky,
        They all post dirty muck
        Golly Martin, Nad's just out of luck!''

Yes. Yes I am misusing West Side Story now.

*waves at guests*
        *covers eyes*

1. And yeah. I should, but the J-Yo and AT love is getting in the way...

File?
        2. Does everyone have files except for me?
        1. Completely understandable! *runs and hides*

2. Nope.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

I am sooooooo tired and it's only day 3 or is 4 Going to Epcot today. We love the world showcase. I guarantee that the first thing that we'll do (at 11:30 ) is have a Black Velvet (Guinness and Hard cider version) at the Rose and Crown Pub. It's our favorite place in all of Disney.

I wish I could post pix but I forgot my computer cable that attaches to my camera.

Charmaine wants to type something so I am going to hand the keyboard over to her.
          *looks nervously at Charmaine*

Hi WooHoo's
          Bree is the kindest and most loving person in the world and I am blessed to have found her.
          That is really my first ever post on GW.
          Bree tells me all about you and I luv you all.
          Char

Awwwies! Now I am so embarrased.

Hmmmm.

I have a friend who is a relfexologist, and she assures me that there are pressure points on the feet that can reach every part of the body. Sooooo..... if you happen to hit just the right spot, you can cause an instant

Spoiler:
          cure for your headache

For a minute there I thought you were serious about the headache cure.

*squishy huggles WooHoo's*

There is a possible hurricane headed towards Florida. It's a tropical storm now but could turn into Hurricane Nicole. If it does it may slam Florida big time or it may just side swipe us. The weather people don't want to make a commitment and say it's going to be one way or the other.

*squishy huggles WooHoo's again*
          *wipes tear*
          I miss you guys! *sniff*
          sigpic

Comment

Couple of things that I feel maybe I should explain, just in case some of our lurkers are not WooHoos in disguise............

1. When we celebrate a 69 post around here, it's because of our Shippy Hippy roots - 1969 = Woodstock. Get it? Not the 'ickybah' connotations that Nad likes to put on it

Spoiler:
            2. I did not name my car 'Woody'. I wanted to call him Fred, but I was browbeaten by my fellow WooHoos (who are supposed to be my friends ) into naming him after Martin. Sorry Martin

3. Cags' obsession with Martin's hands is absolutely nothing to do with me. I really didn't bombard her with pics of them until she finally succumbed. What? I didn't, I swear!

4. Everything you read on here should be taken with a very LARGE pinch of salt. It all assumes a slightly warped sense of humour and is not meant to be taken seriously. Well, most of it anyway

5. Every 'interesting' post, every poem, every dream and every piece of artwork posted here is instantly snurched and filed away in sekrit files and folders, the whereabouts of which are known only to the WooHoos.

Except for Nad, because we know she wood blab to The Lady on the Park Bench
            Little additions to these points:

1) Not!
            5) Not!
            (I'm sooooo telling the LotPB. I sooooo am )
            6) When a WooHoo says anything that makes Nad seem odd/icky/to be dealing with personality issues, said WooHoo is just doing so to pick on the cute one. *blinks* ...That's me.

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

1. Completely understandable! *runs and hides*

2. Nope.
            You I like.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Morning WooHoo's

I am sooooooo tired and it's only day 3 or is 4 Going to Epcot today. We love the world showcase. I guarantee that the first thing that we'll do (at 11:30 ) is have a Black Velvet (Guinness and Hard cider version) at the Rose and Crown Pub. It's our favorite place in all of Disney.

I wish I could post pix but I forgot my computer cable that attaches to my camera.

Charmaine wants to type something so I am going to hand the keyboard over to her.

Hi WooHoo's
              Bree is the kindest and most loving person in the world and I am blessed to have found her.
              Char

There is a possible hurricane headed towards Florida. It's a tropical storm now but could turn into Hurricane Nicole. If it does it may slam Florida big time or it may just side swipe us. The weather people don't want to make a commitment and say it's going to be one way or the other.

*wipes tear*
              I miss you guys! *sniff*
              *hugs Bree and Charmaine*
              Welcome to the thread, Char!

sigpic

Comment

*pops in again*

My housemate is making a magazine for her final graphics assignment...she has been making clothes and did some photo shoots of them. A couple of days ago she took me to the gardens and took some photos...

Here's one...I kinda think it's pretty!

She hasn't uploaded all of them yet, but I will share some if they are any good... I hugged a lot of trees...very shippy hippy...
                Cool!!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                I've kind of been unofficially promoted to junior graphic designer at work as our current designer is away and I was looking for a bit more of a challenge than before. Definitely a case of being thrown in at the deep end though!

Thanks for the hugs.
                *huggles Sarai*

...I like feet!

They are cute and funny-looking!

...I like woohoos more. They are prettier than feet
                *giggles*

Hmmmm.

I have a friend who is a relfexologist, and she assures me that there are pressure points on the feet that can reach every part of the body. Sooooo..... if you happen to hit just the right spot, you can cause an instant

Spoiler:
                cure for your headache

So totally not what I expected

''Dear kindly PTB,
                You gotta understand,
                It's just my bringin' up-ke
                That gets me out of hand.
                My on line friends are funky,
                They all post dirty muck
                Golly Martin, Nad's just out of luck!''

Yes. Yes I am misusing West Side Story now.

*waves at guests*

*snurches and files*

“Dear funky PTB,
                I know you understand
                It's my responsibility
                To give the young a hand
                I do my best to teach them
                That ‘icky’ stuff is fun
                So they can grow up just like me
                And y'all know, I’m no nun!”

*high fives*
                *dances around*

''There is good!

There is good, there is good,
                If there's Martin Wood
                then inside, the worst of us is good!''

*hugs my Broccoli - Tesla Banner*

And yeah. I should, but the J-Yo and AT love is getting in the way...

File?
                Does everyone have files except for me?
                I don't have files either
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Hi WooHoo's
                  Char
                  *huggles Char* Welcome!

She tells you all about us, and you luv us anyway? Cool

I am serious. You can cure headaches like that. Get Char to give you a foot massage.

It may not cure your headache, but you might get a nice surprise

*wipes tear*
                  I miss you guys! *sniff*
                  We miss you too, but we know you're having a fantastic time and that you sooooo deserve it

Quick! Go hide under the nearest table bar

1) Not!
                  5) Not!
                  (I'm sooooo telling the LotPB. I sooooo am )
                  6) When a WooHoo says anything that makes Nad seem odd/icky/to be dealing with personality issues, said WooHoo is just doing so to pick on the cute one. *blinks* ...That's me.

You I like.
                  Like I said, you just can't trust her *shakes head*

Originally posted by yessika View Post

*giggles*

So totally not what I expected
                  Ah! An honest WooHoo

I don't have files either
                  Sshhhhh! Don't tell her!

Comment

*hugs Bree and Charmaine*
                    Welcome to the thread, Char!
                    *hugs back* Char says thank you.
                    *huggles Char* Welcome!

She tells you all about us, and you luv us anyway?
                    Cool

I am serious. You can cure headaches like that. Get Char to give you a foot massage.

It may not cure your headache, but you might get a nice surprise

We miss you too, but we know you're having a fantastic time and that you sooooo deserve it

Quick! Go hide under the nearest table bar

Like I said, you just can't trust her *shakes head*

Ah! An honest WooHoo

Sshhhhh! Don't tell her!
                    Char says thank you and *huggles back *

Jumble, Char says, "you have to remember that I am married to a WooHoo so what's not to love"?

Foot massage with "fringe benefits" huh?

Definitely hiding under the bar! There's no place like home.

I have to go now WooHoo's but I will try to get in again soon. Char is nudging me to get ready so off I go to drink have fun in Epcot where we are supposed to get an inch of rain today. . Whatever happened to sunny Florida?
                    Shouldn't complain tho' as it was 93F yesterday!
                    sigpic

Comment

*snorts*

*giggles*

I love you guys

*flops on couch for 10 minutes*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* Char says thank you.

Char says thank you and *huggles back *

Jumble, Char says, "you have to remember that I am married to a WooHoo so what's not to love"?
                        Aw, that's nice

Foot massage with "fringe benefits" huh?
                        I consider foot massage to be a fringe benefit in itself, one which I greatly miss But yes, a fringe benefit within a fringe benefit

Definitely hiding under the bar! There's no place like home.

I have to go now WooHoo's but I will try to get in again soon. Char is nudging me to get ready so off I go to drink have fun in Epcot where we are supposed to get an inch of rain today. . Whatever happened to sunny Florida?
                        Shouldn't complain tho' as it was 93F yesterday!
                        "They say it never rains in Southern California
                        Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
                        It never rains in California, but boy don't the warn ya?
                        It pours, man it pours"

Hope it keeps warm for you at least, because you can avoid the rain by just staying in the bar

Edit: Glad we amuse you Jann *hugs*

I was just rummaging in my hard drive and found this...

If you're looking for someone who marches to the beat of their own drum, look for someone who drives a purple car. They are "creative, individualistic, passionate and original."
                        *looks at purple Woody*

Hmm.
                        Last edited by Jumble; 28 September 2010, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Hi WooHoo's
                          Char

YAY Epcot!
                          YAY Drinking! (If I was at home, I'd post my drinking emoticons, just sayin!)

Welcome Char! *extra huggles*

You I like.
                          *sits here looking all innocent*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*looks at purple Woody*
                            Umm... *goes back to looking innocent*
                            sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

Bekki, LOVE the photo, you look so cute! Not quite so much love for your new avi though *covers eyes*
                              *remembers its the angels*
                              *opens eyes*
                              *sees pig*
                              *covers eyes again*

It's all part of my plan to totally corrupt the innocents among us
                              What innocents?

*waves to Char* Welcome to the thread!! And Bree, we miss you too, but hope you guys are having a fab time! Also hope the hurricane doesn't get you

*huggles everyone*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *wanders in*

Bekki, LOVE the photo, you look so cute! Not quite so much love for your new avi though *covers eyes*
                                *remembers its the angels*
                                *opens eyes*
                                *sees pig*
                                *covers eyes again*

What innocents?

*waves to Char* Welcome to the thread!! And Bree, we miss you too, but hope you guys are having a fab time! Also hope the hurricane doesn't get you

*huggles everyone*
                                *pounces* Ahaaaa!!! So you don't see yourself as innocent anymore? Cool

My work here is almost done

How's our new baby?

Comment

Working...
                                X