The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    1. Hugs. What kind of new job are you working at?
    I've kind of been unofficially promoted to junior graphic designer at work as our current designer is away and I was looking for a bit more of a challenge than before. Definitely a case of being thrown in at the deep end though!

Thanks for the hugs .

Comment

Oh thank goodness GW is back! I leave to go to the chiropractor and come home to no GW. And of course mine was the last post in the thread before the meltdown, so I anticipate a whole lotta blame...
      You did it again?????

Bekki, GORGEOUS pic!!!!

Comment

Oh Bekki that is gorgeous! I love the way your lippy matches your jacket too. I'd love to see more if there's any, especially tree hugging ones.

Was GW broken then? I was too busy elsewhere and missing you all.

Come one then, who started a serious discussion? Spill it!

Shoes? Hmm, when did we get all girly then? Not that I mind. I have about 30 pairs but, honestly, I'm a bit like Jumble in that I prefer my ugly flippers feet to be free! So in the summer I'm barefoot or flipflops only; in the winter it's Doc Martens or trainers. The others are all for going out or looking smart. I still have my wedding shoes in a box in my wardrobe. I doubt very much I will ever wear them again but I can't quite bring myself to get rid of them.

*ahem* yes, ok, I am a girl. I'm going to scroll up/back a bit and stare at lovely picspam some more.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Oh Bekki that is gorgeous! I love the way your lippy matches your jacket too. I'd love to see more if there's any, especially tree hugging ones.

Was GW broken then? I was too busy elsewhere and missing you all.
          I didn't notice either, I was blissfully asleep and dreaming

Come one then, who started a serious discussion? Spill it!

Um.... it wasn't me! *looks around* I think it was MoB with the shoes/boot discussion

Shoes? Hmm, when did we get all girly then? Not that I mind. I have about 30 pairs but, honestly, I'm a bit like Jumble in that I prefer my ugly flippers feet to be free! So in the summer I'm barefoot or flipflops only; in the winter it's Doc Martens or trainers. The others are all for going out or looking smart. I still have my wedding shoes in a box in my wardrobe. I doubt very much I will ever wear them again but I can't quite bring myself to get rid of them.

*ahem* yes, ok, I am a girl. I'm going to scroll up/back a bit and stare at lovely picspam some more.
          I'm not a girly girl, never have been. Odd really.

Yes, go back and stare at the new pics. They're special

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            I didn't notice either, I was blissfully asleep and dreaming

Good!

Um.... it wasn't me! *looks around* I think it was MoB with the shoes/boot discussion
            See, I knew she was a trouble maker the moment she rolled up on the doorstep. Sheesh!

Hang on? Are boots/shoes a serious discussion point? Blimey GW is getting a bit soft in its old age if that's all it takes to break it.

Four brothers is probably all the explanation you need from me about my relative tomboyishness. I do feel sorry for my mother; she waits for 9 years and has three sons and then, finally gets a girl ina BOGOF special and... I turn out to prefer climbing trees and playing scalextrix than wearing dresses. Although I do believe there was quite a bit of enforced dress wearing and hair wrangling in my youth. I seem to always have ringlets in my school pictures - rememebring how painful sleeping in rag rollers is, it's no wonder I don't like people fussing with my hair.

Yes, go back and stare at the new pics. They're special
            Oh I know. Straight away I thought "gosh, I have seen these somewhere before, but only that one time".
            Have you done any art with them yet? Don't think we need to kick your mojo too hard these days if the last challenge was anything to go by.

Oh I really should be working.
            sigpic

Comment

This one. This I adore. It's so candid and it has... HANDS!

Oh and arms! I may have to devlop a thing for arms as an extension for my hand thing.
              sigpic

Comment

Mornin WOohoos!

5:30am coffee time before yoga. 2 days of clinic coming up. *crosses fingers for good days*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                *pops in again*

My housemate is making a magazine for her final graphics assignment...she has been making clothes and did some photo shoots of them. A couple of days ago she took me to the gardens and took some photos...

Here's one...I kinda think it's pretty!

She hasn't uploaded all of them yet, but I will share some if they are any good ... I hugged a lot of trees...very shippy hippy...
                Bekki, that's beautiful! You're beautiful!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                I've kind of been unofficially promoted to junior graphic designer at work as our current designer is away and I was looking for a bit more of a challenge than before. Definitely a case of being thrown in at the deep end though!

Thanks for the hugs .
                Okay, yeah, that's in the deep end, but how srsly awesome! You show them you can do it and big things coming your way. I can feel it.

<--girly girl. Does that break GW?
                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Good!

See, I knew she was a trouble maker the moment she rolled up on the doorstep. Sheesh!
                  Yeah, me too. I've always said that about her

Hang on? Are boots/shoes a serious discussion point? Blimey GW is getting a bit soft in its old age if that's all it takes to break it.
                  I guess it depends on your point of view. Some people take boots and shoes very seriously

Four brothers is probably all the explanation you need from me about my relative tomboyishness. I do feel sorry for my mother; she waits for 9 years and has three sons and then, finally gets a girl ina BOGOF special and... I turn out to prefer climbing trees and playing scalextrix than wearing dresses. Although I do believe there was quite a bit of enforced dress wearing and hair wrangling in my youth. I seem to always have ringlets in my school pictures - rememebring how painful sleeping in rag rollers is, it's no wonder I don't like people fussing with my hair.
                  I was the same, but for different reasons. I wanted to be a boy, since apparently boys were loved whereas girls were not. Not in my world at least

Oh I know. Straight away I thought "gosh, I have seen these somewhere before, but only that one time".
                  Have you done any art with them yet? Don't think we need to kick your mojo too hard these days if the last challenge was anything to go by.

Oh I really should be working.
                  I guess I've been a bit selfish in keeping certain pics to myself

I've done artwork with a couple of them, but mostly not.

This one. This I adore. It's so candid and it has... HANDS!

Oh and arms! I may have to devlop a thing for arms as an extension for my hand thing.
                  Er....... you've quoted the banner, but I'm guessing you mean the first pic under it? Yes. Love that one ..... love all of them

Comment

About shoes???
                    I just have to say that I often have problems to find my number! I have small feet! (when I was a child my old teacher always told me that I had Cinderella's feet )
                    *checks the conversion*
                    So: 35 (ita) = 4.5 (usa) = 2.5 (uk)
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                      About shoes???
                      I just have to say that I often have problems to find my number! I have small feet! (when I was a child my old teacher always told me that I had Cinderella's feet )
                      *checks the conversion*
                      I didn't know there was such a size! Not for adults anyway

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        About shoes???
                        *checks the conversion*
                        That IS tiny. Wow.
                        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I didn't know there was such a size! Not for adults anyway
                          yeah! For example my young cousins have bigger feet than me! Even though they are still young!
                          But it's true that sometimes when there are sales I have no difficult to find my number!
                          sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

...I like feet!

They are cute and funny-looking!

...I like woohoos more. They are prettier than feet
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm.

I have a friend who is a relfexologist, and she assures me that there are pressure points on the feet that can reach every part of the body. Sooooo..... if you happen to hit just the right spot, you can cause an instant

Spoiler:
                              cure for your headache

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*
                                Lovely picture, Bekki!

Oh thank goodness GW is back! I leave to go to the chiropractor and come home to no GW. And of course mine was the last post in the thread before the meltdown, so I anticipate a whole lotta blame...
                                The WooHoodStock Administration Office thinks it's time to hand out a penalty for the repeated breakage of GW.

Don't do it again.

Hmmmm.

I have a friend who is a relfexologist, and she assures me that there are pressure points on the feet that can reach every part of the body. Sooooo..... if you happen to hit just the right spot, you can cause an instant

Spoiler:
                                cure for your headache

*headdesk*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X