• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Jumble and Sarai*
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to Josi and Jumble*

Hope you have a great time on your trip Laurie. And *huggles LJ and Oma and everyone else lots *

EDIT: Jos, Bradley Whitford turned up in an ep of ER I was watching the other day. Season One - his wife dies in childbirth - very sad (but very well acted )

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *waves to Josi and Jumble*

Hope you have a great time on your trip Laurie. And *huggles LJ and Oma and everyone else lots *

EDIT: Jos, Bradley Whitford turned up in an ep of ER I was watching the other day. Season One - his wife dies in childbirth - very sad (but very well acted )
        Bradley Whitford doing sad kills me Or in fact doing any kind of emotions... it's the eyes. *wibbles and sniffs*
        sigpic

Comment

It's amazing how often familiar faces turn up unexpectedly. In a recent ep of Medium I suddenly found myself face to face with Colin Cunningham! Had to rewind a couple of times, you know, just to make sure

And who is that woman that keeps turning up in pics of Martin?

(thanks Claire)

I'm sure I recognize that t-shirt.........

(thanks PaganX)

And I'm pretty sure I've seen that ABNRML plate hanging on someone's wall........

Comment

Definitely in a huggy mood today......

IN 138 DAYS!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAND

SANCTUARY S3 STARTS IN THE UK
            IN 17 DAYS!!!!!
            GIVE OR TAKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS

Comment

Woohoo!

So do we have an actual Sanctuary start date yet? I'm getting impatient!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Woohoo!

So do we have an actual Sanctuary start date yet? I'm getting impatient!
                Not confirmed yet It was supposed to be the 12th October, but since they changed the US start date I guess ours will change too

And heaven only knows when we'll get the dvds not that I'm utterly desperate to see what's on the SFs or anything...

Or that I'm hoping to see the live version of this......

(thanks Claire)

.... again........

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  Bradley Whitford doing sad kills me Or in fact doing any kind of emotions... it's the eyes. *wibbles and sniffs*
                  Was that "Love's Labor Lost"? That's the ep that made me stop watching ER, lol. Even all those years before I knew anything about childbirth, I knew that THAT would never happen. It actually really angered me.

I did watch the arc in, i can't remember which season, where Mary McDonnell played Carter's mom. I <3 her a lot.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*peeks in* hello woohoos

*goes back to Doctor Who*

...I need breaks in this episode. The weeping angels scare me...
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki comfortingly* Hey, at least you don't live in Oxford, where there are many many statues and gargoyles adorning many many buildings The ending of Blink freaked me out for weeks

*happy dances about AT5*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        *peeks in* hello woohoos

*goes back to Doctor Who*

...I need breaks in this episode. The weeping angels scare me...
                        Not the angels! They scare me too! *hides under the bus*

Jumble since you are in a huggy mood I send you *extra special super big squishy huggles*

To all UK WooHoo's

I wood like to apologize on behalf of all US WooHoo's for the schedule changes that have been imparted on our favorite TV show. The one called Sanctuary. Please know that it is not the fault of the average Sanctuary fan that the date has been changed and changed again. We in the US were led to believe that "Tuesday" were the most superduperest day to be on TV ever! So our beloved show was placed on Tuesday and was set to premier on Sept. 28. However, the PTB at SyFy (formerly known as Sci-Fi. See they can never make up their minds) have decided that Tuesday's are not so superduper for Sanctuary and that they belong on Friday's where they are "at home". Awwwwwwww! Makes your heart melt just thinking about the warm and fuzzyness of it all. Anywhoo, this has caused a delay in the US premier which has indeed cause a trickled down effect in that it is now causing delays the world over.
                        We the innocent USA victims of these scheduling changes apologize for any delays and inconveniences that this may have caused our friends the world over. I wood just like to end by saying it's not my fault! I swear! I had nuttin' to do with it! I don't even know that Skiffy guy!

Sincerely Bree and the entire US nation.

Now, if you will excuse me I have to go print out my boarding pass.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bree, apology accepted
                          I wish we had a confirmed premiere date for it here though
                          sigpic

Comment

Josi - I understand completely! The main street of Ballarat is lined with statues, and every day we walk home from uni, my friend eamonn reminds me not to blink....yikes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Josi - I understand completely! The main street of Ballarat is lined with statues, and every day we walk home from uni, my friend eamonn reminds me not to blink....yikes!
                              *more sympathy huggles*
                              *shakes fist at Steven Moffat for doing this to us*
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bree, apology accepted
                                I wish we had a confirmed premiere date for it here though
                                Thank yo. Unfortunately we US citizens have no control of airing dates in other countries. I apologize for that too.

*more sympathy huggles*
                                *shakes fist at Steven Moffat for doing this to us*
                                In my humble opinion that is probably the single most frightening episode of Dr. Who ever.

Boarding passes printed. One thing down and about a million and half things to go and I haven't even started packing yet!

At this time tomorrow I will be on a plane to
                                Disney World

sorry. I'm a little excited.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X