The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Oh dear Martin, I'm listening to Cher. Cher! And not Cher with Sonny, but Cher with Strong Enough.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Soooo.......

You've finished watching SGA? AND listened to all Martin's commentaries? AAAAAAAAND watched all his Mission Directives???? Hmmm??

I thought not

Quarantine. You HAVE to listen to the Quarantine commentary and watch the MD

And The Hive. The Hive commentary is an absolute MUST!

Well it is for me
      All I have to say is:

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      O.M.G.

*ded from chocosplosion*
      *pokes MoB with stick*
      Yup.

EDIT: jumble!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*munches on cake*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*brings the bottles*

Happy Birthday Val, hope you're having a fab day

*huggles Woohoos* Thanks for your good wishes. Lea is doing great considering. He's completely exhausted, but on the mend. The bloodtests came back clear, so that means no damage was done to his heart. The Consultant said he'd been very lucky. I call that very blessed

*huggles Jumble* I wasn't ignoring your text yesterday, it one of those days where I lost my phone....and found it in the car tonight with a very dead battery

*huggles Bree* Glad you've had such good results. *huggles Char* *hopes it's gall stones or something straightforward and fixable*

*swuggles MoB* I think you deserve the extra sway.

Er....Jann....I hope you edited that pic and did my hair and make-up! I hadn't gotten around to it when the picture was taken

As it happens, I watched Camelot last week *feels like a good woohoo*
          sigpic

Comment

*grabs slice of cake*

Hmm, I made a real one today too.

Valerie

Soooo.......

You've finished watching SGA? AND listened to all Martin's commentaries? AAAAAAAAND watched all his Mission Directives???? Hmmm??

I thought not

Quarantine. You HAVE to listen to the Quarantine commentary and watch the MD

And The Hive. The Hive commentary is an absolute MUST!

Well it is for me

I am going to confess. I don't own any SGA DVDs. Purely a financial decision which I hope to one day rectify, because I sure would be interested in hearing those commentaries one day. I've been banned from purchasing any more DVDs on account of not having any room for them. Since there's at least two more seasons of Sanctuary I have to fit in somewhere, my Brad Pitt collection is going to have to go!

*huggles Bree* That's good news for you. *crosses body parts for Char*

And, because I've just had a Full Circle episode, commentary and Director Series marathon.... *fangurls Martin Wood*

Oh Martin, oh Martin how I love your... hands.
            sigpic

Comment

*Waves to WooHoos* How are you all doing? This will be my last time here until probably Wednesday. I'm going down to So. Calif for a "90th birthday" memorial luncheon....or something like that.

It will be nice to see the family again (my brother and sister-in-law drove down). And to see my Aunt who is also near 90 will be a pleasure.

Too bad it has to be in the high 80's/low 90's. That will be miserable. Alas, I still have to go!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                *huggles Woohoos* Thanks for your good wishes. Lea is doing great considering. He's completely exhausted, but on the mend. The bloodtests came back clear, so that means no damage was done to his heart. The Consultant said he'd been very lucky. I call that very blessed
                Gooood!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                I am going to confess. I don't own any SGA DVDs. Purely a financial decision which I hope to one day rectify, because I sure would be interested in hearing those commentaries one day. I've been banned from purchasing any more DVDs on account of not having any room for them. Since there's at least two more seasons of Sanctuary I have to fit in somewhere, my Brad Pitt collection is going to have to go!
                I only own S4 of SGA.
                Reason for that is... Um. Yeah.

And why, why did I read that bolded bit as ''Oh Martin how I love your... hanks''?
                I wonder if Martin has Hanks. Or one Hank.
                ...And woodn't it be awesome to be Martin's Hank?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks! Definitely needed that.

I don't either, but that's because there are only a few eps that would interest me to watch again, unlike SG1 which I could probably watch over and over and not get sick of. I watched it for the first time this summer and I just felt like they fiddled with the formula one too many times on SGA and it really hurt the series, IMO. It was good entertainment for me, but I'll probably save my dvd buying budget for a blu-ray player and some Sanctuary discs.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Speaking of buying things....has anyone heard anything about the Friday night cocktail/dinner party yet? I haven't seen any emails and since I'm going away in the morning, I probably won't find out now until the middle of next week.

Errr....for AT5!
                    sigpic

Comment

*brings the bottles*

Happy Birthday Val, hope you're having a fab day

*huggles Jumble* I wasn't ignoring your text yesterday, it one of those days where I lost my phone....and found it in the car tonight with a very dead battery
                      We were hoping it was something like that, but it's a bit scary when I ask you how Lea is and you don't answer Glad to hear he's doing ok Give him a HUGE Jumblehug!

Oh..... maybe that's not such a good thing for a slightly fragile heart.......... just give him a little one

*huggles Bree* Glad you've had such good results. *huggles Char* *hopes it's gall stones or something straightforward and fixable*

Er....Jann....I hope you edited that pic and did my hair and make-up! I hadn't gotten around to it when the picture was taken

As it happens, I watched Camelot last week *feels like a good woohoo*
                      Very good little WooHoo *pats Oma on the head*

*grabs slice of cake*

Hmm, I made a real one today too.

*sigh*

Am I going to have to lend you my SGA dvds as soon as I get them back from Sarai? Oh, ok

See the things I do for you Martin?

And, because I've just had a Full Circle episode, commentary and Director Series marathon.... *fangurls Martin Wood*
                      Full Circle, Full Circle..... *digs deeeeep into PB*

Just in the interests of clarification you understand..........

Yes..........

Comment

Hmmm! Should I....of why not.... Grabs a piece of cake before dinner.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                          Speaking of buying things....has anyone heard anything about the Friday night cocktail/dinner party yet? I haven't seen any emails and since I'm going away in the morning, I probably won't find out now until the middle of next week.

Errr....for AT5!
                          Last I heard, there was a delay because of some change needing to be made in how we have to make the payments. Doubt we'll hear anything until they've sorted that out.

Hope you enjoy your trip

Comment

Errr....for AT5!
                            No news yet.
                            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

This MQ thing is driving me just about bonkers!

Ah that is good news. Blessed yes. Phew!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              And why, why did I read that bolded bit as ''Oh Martin how I love your... hanks''?

:blinks:

Not touching that with a bargepole... appropriately.

I don't either, but that's because there are only a few eps that would interest me to watch again, unlike SG1 which I could probably watch over and over and not get sick of. I watched it for the first time this summer and I just felt like they fiddled with the formula one too many times on SGA and it really hurt the series, IMO. It was good entertainment for me, but I'll probably save my dvd buying budget for a blu-ray player and some Sanctuary discs.
                              Yes, I agree they did keep futzing with it but, you know I thought large parts of seasons 1 and 2 were just about as good as Stargate (in all forms) every got. I rememebr watching S2 at the same time as SG-1 S9 and thinking "SGA is way, way better..."

Oddly eenough, I wasn't a fan of Sam in Atlantis. For reasons I won't go on about. Suffice to say, it didn't feel right to me.

Errr....for AT5!

I think it was mentioned on the Gabit Attendees thread the other day, that it's been drawn but something about payment methods needs sorting so watch this space.

Am I going to have to lend you my SGA dvds as soon as I get them back from Sarai? Oh, ok
                              Oh, good to see the hint was big enough.

[center]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...CircleDS10.jpg
                              Lip Lick.... aaaaah!

Yes, I sort of grinned like a loon when I saw that moment. And the bit with the white tee shirt when he's doing that thing with his hands... gah I love those hands!

Oh someone really need to make a slo-mo gif of that.

Then I watched the rest of the special features, including the Paradise Lost featurette that's on there and got treated to RDA at his absolute hottest so, with all this nice specimen of manlyness flying about, I'm feeling very relaxed... or not... err...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MoB
                                : That is seriously beautiful! I love the sig art you guys do. So cool.

Just got back from a run. Endorphin flood in 3...2...1........... *
                                Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY VALERIE!!!
                                Woohood! :-D
                                Love the pretties, Nad and Bree, and Bekki, your musical sounds awesome, as only a musical you have written could be :-D
                                *huggles everyone*
                                My pretty wasn’t so pretty. On my laptop it looked fine but on other comps it looks blurry and the colors are off. *kicks stupid laptop*
                                Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                yay Bree!!! *happy dances*
                                :-) night woohoos

LOL. Well, it IS 18th century Italian... :-P But it's still gorgeous.
                                YAY!

...Shouldn't there be a cake, or ...something?
                                *looks around*
                                WooHood on the results, Bree! :-)
                                *crosses fingers as well*
                                and *crosses everything*
                                *grabs what’s left of cake and runz with it*
                                Scary thing is that when I worked in the bakery I made a cake very similar to this one including the handmade roses (each petal had to be shaped just so) and it was tedious but oddly satisfying. BTW-When you get a cake like that with hand sculpted roses etc...it means someones fingers have been all over it.
                                Answers on postcard? What postcard? What answers? “The truth is out there Scully”…wait…wrong show.
                                *brings the bottles*
                                *huggles Woohoos* Thanks for your good wishes. Lea is doing great considering. He's completely exhausted, but on the mend. The bloodtests came back clear, so that means no damage was done to his heart. The Consultant said he'd been very lucky. I call that very blessed ;-)

So glad Lea is doing well. Definitely blessed!
                                Char and I are hoping it’s gall stones too. Her doctor called her today and told her not to worry and to enjoy her vacation so we are going to enjoy.
                                *grabs slice of cake*
                                Hmm, I made a real one today too. :-)

I am going to confess. I don't own any SGA DVDs. Purely a financial decision which I hope to one day rectify, because I sure would be interested in hearing those commentaries one day. I've been banned from purchasing any more DVDs on account of not having any room for them. Since there's at least two more seasons of Sanctuary I have to fit in somewhere, my Brad Pitt collection is going to have to go! ;-)

And, because I've just had a Full Circle episode, commentary and Director Series marathon.... *fangurls Martin Wood* :-D

Gooood! :-)
                                I only own S4 of SGA.
                                Reason for that is... Um. Yeah.

I only own S4 of SGA because of…Um...Yeah, me too.

and on hanks
                                We were hoping it was something like that, but it's a bit scary when I ask you how Lea is and you don't answer Glad to hear he's doing ok :-) Give him a HUGE Jumblehug!
                                Oh..... maybe that's not such a good thing for a slightly fragile heart.......... just give him a little one
                                Very good little WooHoo *pats Oma on the head*
                                <snip>
                                See the things I do for you Martin? ;-)

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...eDS310edit.jpg [/center]

Just in the interests of clarification you understand..........

He did that on purpose! The thing with the eyes and the sexy smile and...I mean honestly! That look even affected me FCOL!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X