The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*falls into the thread*

EPIC three days My musical has now roughly been written, and it is time to notate the music, and start blocking! Phew...also...exhausted!!!

*huggles Oma and Lea* Sending my love!

*huggles Bree and Char* Sending love also!!!

Nice room arties, Jann!!

*huggles Josi* YAY! TARDIS!!! Hope you like it

*huggles MoB* Hope work is more friendly to you tomorrow...as for your post a couple of days ago, EVERY day is a Glitter and Be Gay day if you ask me Hehehe, I love that song...

*huggles Sarai* The new graphic designy stuff sounds fun, glad it is treating you well!

*huggles all the Woodiehoos*
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki* I'm glad is all coming along
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Hi WooHoo's

The medical Imaging facility where Char had her ultrasound called her this evening. They want her to have an MRCP ASAP.
        She's in NH until Friday evening and won't be home until 8:00 so they are staying open until 9:00 so they can get it done right away.

*tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnotto worry.*

*sigh*
        Sending you both hugs and all the best wishes in the world. I have every available digit firmly crossed and really hoping that it doesn't turn out as bad as you fear. And can only agree with the wise words of Cags - at least when you know, you know what you're facing and what can be done to deal with it.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Now the question is...should I print out the woohoo picture of april...yes or no?
        YES!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        *flops on threadcouch*

Ya know, y'all, I think my work-stars are misaligned. And I'm pretty sure my butt has forgotten what a chair feels like. I, unfortunately, had a crazy day which ended in me delivering a stillbirth. My heart hurts. It was her first baby too, not that first or sixth makes much difference, it's just tough because you can't be sure she can actually carry a baby to term when it's #1. There's really no reassurances you can give. The poor family.
        Oh my goodness, how horrible and sad My heart hurts for them too, especially with our James only just having arrived - when I think how much joy we all felt with his birth, and how much excitement there was, the idea that for some unlucky people it's all snatched away from them like that is just too awful to think about *sends huggles*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks for huggles guys...gals.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          (((Bree)))) and ((((Char))))

It's very harrd not to worry or imagine worst case scenario; if you ever perfect that technique, perhaps you can impart the secret onto us all.

Just keep telling yourself, that the not knowing is always worse that the knowing. With knowledge comes the power to take action and make definite choices about what happens next.
          I know that's not much of a comfort but having been through all that "waiting for diagnosis and fearing the worst" rubbish with my brother last year, I know what a scary time it can be.

Just for good measure... *squishy huggles*

Aw that is sucky. Poor mom. There's nothing you can say to make that better is there. *huggles* for you and special virtual huggles for grieving mom... who may never know me or that I'm thinking of her but I am.

*kicks Jumble's lack of sleep* That's just not on, is it.

Oh that's not fun at all. *huggles*

Neither is that. *kicks GW*

And... *huggles*
          Thanks Cags What you said makes sense.
          Charmaine's father died of pancreatic cancer and that is her biggest worry and now it is mine as well. Having said that we really can't do anything until we know what they think they saw on that ultra sound so we're determined to enjoy our vacation coupled with a healthy dose of "expect the worse but hope for the best".

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Afternoon Woohoos

Sending you both hugs and all the best wishes in the world. I have every available digit firmly crossed and really hoping that it doesn't turn out as bad as you fear. And can only agree with the wise words of Cags - at least when you know, you know what you're facing and what can be done to deal with it.

YES!

Oh my goodness, how horrible and sad My heart hurts for them too, especially with our James only just having arrived - when I think how much joy we all felt with his birth, and how much excitement there was, the idea that for some unlucky people it's all snatched away from them like that is just too awful to think about *sends huggles*
          My boss should have died 21 years ago but he is still here and enjoying life. If it comes to that I will remind Charmaine to take a good hard look at him and decide if life is worth fighting for. She has a tendency to give up and be negative but I won't let her.

(((MoB))) I am actually named after the baby my mom lost. She never lost the sadness that came with losing her little girl. My heart goes out to that mom and to you. Although your job brings much joy it's easy for the rest of us to forget that sometimes there is saddness as well. (((MoB)))
          sigpic

Comment

Ok...picture will be printed soon*waggles eyebrows*

*hugs MoB*
            *hugs Bree*

sigpic

Comment

*hugs MoB*
              *hugs Bree*
              *hugs Bekki for the musical*
              *hugs Jann for posting wallpics*
              *hugs WooHoos*
              *hugs PTB*
              *hugs self, yes, it can be done*
              *clings to the first pair of legs I see*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There's fire engines outside my house, looks like a fire or something in a flat three doors down
                sigpic

Comment

Mwahahaha...Josi, Cags, Jumble, Oma, Amanda, Wendy and Sarai you're on my wall

EDIT: *hugs Josi* That's scary Hope it ends well *crosses fingers*
                  sigpic

Comment

There's fire engines outside my house, looks like a fire or something in a flat three doors down
                    Ugh!
                    That's scary!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* Thanks girlies. Just been outside to look - there's no panic out there, so hopefully nothing serious. Plus there's two houses between me and it. Still scary though, especially as it's only about four months since the fire engines were here at my flat when I had the incident in my kitchen. It looks like they're at the basement flat at that house that is equivalent to mine - if the same thing has happened to them then our landlord needs a big kick up the bum
                      sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

Hiya!

*Huggles Woohoos*
                        *Extras Huggles those who really need it*

I have some of the best RL friends EVER!

Some of them just dropped by to wish me a happy (day early) birthday! I got an awesome card, some cute balloons, and a bag of chewy candies (my fave)
                        *Huggles RL!Friends*

*Huggles Woohoos some more*
                        *Bounces out*
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs back* Thanks girlies. Just been outside to look - there's no panic out there, so hopefully nothing serious. Plus there's two houses between me and it. Still scary though, especially as it's only about four months since the fire engines were here at my flat when I had the incident in my kitchen. It looks like they're at the basement flat at that house that is equivalent to mine - if the same thing has happened to them then our landlord needs a big kick up the bum
                          I hope it really was nothing serious!
                          Yeah you should look in to the cause of the fire, if it's a structural problem then it needs to be fixed.
                          Bleh. Fires suck. I know from my own experience how icky they can end and I'm not even that bad off, all things considered.
                          *nods*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I hope it really was nothing serious!
                            Yeah you should look in to the cause of the fire, if it's a structural problem then it needs to be fixed.
                            Bleh. Fires suck. I know from my own experience how icky they can end and I'm not even that bad off, all things considered.
                            *nods*
                            I think it's all OK. The fire engines have gone anyway, and while there's a bit of a smell of burning outside there doesn't look to have been any damage. Think I'm gonna email my landlord though anyway and point out that it's not good to have had the fire engines out to two of your properties in the space of four months
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              *bounces in*

Hiya!

*Huggles Woohoos*
                              *Extras Huggles those who really need it*

I have some of the best RL friends EVER!

Some of them just dropped by to wish me a happy (day early) birthday! I got an awesome card, some cute balloons, and a bag of chewy candies (my fave)
                              *Huggles RL!Friends*

*Huggles Woohoos some more*
                              *Bounces out*
                              I want a balloon too.
                              Yay for awesome friends!

I think it's all OK. The fire engines have gone anyway, and while there's a bit of a smell of burning outside there doesn't look to have been any damage. Think I'm gonna email my landlord though anyway and point out that it's not good to have had the fire engines out to two of your properties in the space of four months
                              Good
                              And I think you should.

sigpic

Comment

Some PTB icons...

And of their finest product :

Spoiler:

Nad had a moment.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X