The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back from class *runs around nekkid*
    Last edited by yessika; 22 September 2010, 06:28 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hi WooHoo's

The medical Imaging facility where Char had her ultrasound called her this evening. They want her to have an MRCP ASAP.
      She's in NH until Friday evening and won't be home until 8:00 so they are staying open until 9:00 so they can get it done right away.

*tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnotto worry.*

*sigh*

((((Oma and Lea))))

*huggles all woohoo's*

EDIT: Jumble
      the video of the children is so cute. Made me laugh. The spider one was hysterical! I needed a good laugh tonight. (loved the pop-a-cap part but I must admit that I can relate to the caffeinated spider. )
      Last edited by wine_buyer; 22 September 2010, 04:34 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Jumble, what are you doing up at 2:30 in the morning.....you need to get some sleep. Have some sweet dreams of Martin!

BTW - if I didn't mention it before--- loved the clip of the kids. And I laughed at the one about the spider. Very funny.
        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Oma since I forgot to do that earlier* I hope Lea is already feeling better now!

jumbly just looked at the kid vid...TOO cute

And I'm decorating the bedroom right lol(aka printing pictures! AWESOME! )

Now the question is...should I print out the woohoo picture of april...yes or no?
          sigpic

Comment

*flops on threadcouch*

Ya know, y'all, I think my work-stars are misaligned. And I'm pretty sure my butt has forgotten what a chair feels like. I, unfortunately, had a crazy day which ended in me delivering a stillbirth. My heart hurts. It was her first baby too, not that first or sixth makes much difference, it's just tough because you can't be sure she can actually carry a baby to term when it's #1. There's really no reassurances you can give. The poor family.

I think this week needs to be over and a new one started.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            But given the fact that MoB was the last one here...
            +
            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Yes, let's blame MoB
            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Sorry MoB, but you're blamed. The WooHoodStock voices told me to.
            +
            Originally posted by llp View Post
            Sorry MoB hehehehehehe
            = LOL y'all. Thx for making me smile. Even if it means taking the blame. Go ahead, throw me under the bus. I'll take one for the team!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

MoB.....you need to grab some broccoli and relax. It is just a bad day. Tomorrow, it will be better. Giving birth to a stillborn is very sad, but it isn't your fault. It just happens sometimes. The family will grieve and hopefully go on to have many more bouncing AT fans!
              So, relax....take a deep puff.... and let your mind drift!
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I think Jumble has fallen asleep and the thread is quite so I'm going to make me some dinner......
                *waves to our 2 guests*
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bree and Char*

(((MoB)))
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs around nekkid* Still working on making my bedroom pwettier! Will post pictures when I'm done So far so good!

Have fun making food Llp

*huggles MoB tightly!*
                    sigpic

Comment

Loooooky my pwetty bedroom wall(s)

Spoiler:

As seen from the door:

Above my drawer

Above my bed!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice decorations Jann!
                        sigpic

Comment

Jumble, what are you doing up at 2:30 in the morning.....you need to get some sleep. Have some sweet dreams of Martin!
                          The usual, not sleeping or dreaming

BTW - if I didn't mention it before--- loved the clip of the kids. And I laughed at the one about the spider. Very funny.
                          Glad you enjoyed them

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *huggles Oma since I forgot to do that earlier* I hope Lea is already feeling better now!

jumbly just looked at the kid vid...TOO cute

And I'm decorating the bedroom right lol(aka printing pictures! AWESOME! )

Now the question is...should I print out the woohoo picture of april...yes or no?
                          YES! Definitely I have it up on the wall in my hall way

Well, I think Jumble has fallen asleep and the thread is quite so I'm going to make me some dinner......
                          *waves to our 2 guests*
                          No such luck, I'd just gone back to tossing and turning. I fell asleep around 6am, only to be woken by the alarm clock at 7.30am. This is getting tedious

Edit: Oh FCOL!!!!!! Unsubscribed AGAIN!!!
                          Last edited by Jumble; 23 September 2010, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                            Hi WooHoo's

The medical Imaging facility where Char had her ultrasound called her this evening. They want her to have an MRCP ASAP.
                            She's in NH until Friday evening and won't be home until 8:00 so they are staying open until 9:00 so they can get it done right away.

*tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnottoworry.tryingnotto worry.*

*sigh*

(((Bree)))) and ((((Char))))

It's very harrd not to worry or imagine worst case scenario; if you ever perfect that technique, perhaps you can impart the secret onto us all.

Just keep telling yourself, that the not knowing is always worse that the knowing. With knowledge comes the power to take action and make definite choices about what happens next.
                            I know that's not much of a comfort but having been through all that "waiting for diagnosis and fearing the worst" rubbish with my brother last year, I know what a scary time it can be.

Just for good measure... *squishy huggles*

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            *flops on threadcouch*

Ya know, y'all, I think my work-stars are misaligned. And I'm pretty sure my butt has forgotten what a chair feels like. I, unfortunately, had a crazy day which ended in me delivering a stillbirth. My heart hurts. It was her first baby too, not that first or sixth makes much difference, it's just tough because you can't be sure she can actually carry a baby to term when it's #1. There's really no reassurances you can give. The poor family.
                            Aw that is sucky. Poor mom. There's nothing you can say to make that better is there. *huggles* for you and special virtual huggles for grieving mom... who may never know me or that I'm thinking of her but I am.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            The usual, not sleeping or dreaming

*kicks Jumble's lack of sleep* That's just not on, is it.

No such luck, I'd just gone back to tossing and turning. I fell asleep around 6am, only to be woken by the alarm clock at 7.30am. This is getting tedious
                            Oh that's not fun at all. *huggles*

Edit: Oh FCOL!!!!!! Unsubscribed AGAIN!!!
                            Neither is that. *kicks GW*

And... *huggles*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the hugs y'all. I quickly passed out after posting last night. That was quite a day. You know, I nearly forgot how insane the labor room gets during the fall when the 1/2 of the local population that was 'upstate' for the summer comes back and starts delivering in Bklyn again. But today is a new and better day.

MoB.....you need to grab some broccoli and relax. It is just a bad day. Tomorrow, it will be better. Giving birth to a stillborn is very sad, but it isn't your fault. It just happens sometimes. The family will grieve and hopefully go on to have many more bouncing AT fans!
                              So, relax....take a deep puff.... and let your mind drift!
                              I know it's not my fault. It's just a difficult thing to be present for, and (IMO) you really need to be present with them. You feel so horrible for the family who was so excited to have their first baby only to have her taken away with absolutely no explanation.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Loooooky my pwetty bedroom wall(s)

Spoiler:

As seen from the door:

Above my drawer

Above my bed!
                              Nice Jann!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Hi WooHoo's

Extra hugs to you and Char.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Aw that is sucky. Poor mom. There's nothing you can say to make that better is there. *huggles* for you and special virtual huggles for grieving mom... who may never know me or that I'm thinking of her but I am.
                              Thanks Cags. I'm sure she can use all the healing energy she can get.

New day!
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Morning Woohoos!!

Today is probably going to be a great day

I'm in class and I'm on GW instead of paying attention
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X