My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
      Hello woohoos!!

Today is probably going to be my worst birthday ever, oh well

See you in 12 hours!

Happy Birthday!!!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

WELCOME BACK JUMBLE!!!

*squishy huggles* Hope your weekend was what you needed it to be And hope you are getting through today OK, sleep-deprivation and clingy babies aside. Have been thinking of you. *more huggles*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESSIKA!!!

*squishy huggles you too* Hope it's not going to be the worst birthday ever!

*huggles Cags* for snottyness and impending winter-gloom.

And *squishy huggles Bekki* for being fabulous - look what I just got in the post, all the way from Aussie-land!

Yes, it is a TARDIS, in cushion form
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy B-day Yessika!!!!! Have a great day
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Happy Birthday Yessika!

Josi that's so cool! Bekki you're amazingly creative!

Ugh...just had a test for German...I should look in my sylabus every once in a while(I don't have to make the tests)...so I was just sitting there for an hour ...doing a test I didn't have to make. Waste of time
              sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

Happy Birthday Yessika!

*super squishy huggles Jumble* Thinking of you. Sorry for the exhausting day.

Caggy-Le-Lappy (that's the name of my laptop by the way) is baaaack....

*runz out and opens photoshop... or Word... or Prem Pro... decisions, decisions. *

*runz back in briefly to shed squishy huggles all round*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Oh Yessika! I'm so sorry I was so focussed on what today is for me that I completely overlooked your birthday

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  Happy birthday jessika!
                  Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post

Happy Birthday!!!
                  Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  WELCOME BACK JUMBLE!!!

*squishy huggles* Hope your weekend was what you needed it to be And hope you are getting through today OK, sleep-deprivation and clingy babies aside. Have been thinking of you. *more huggles*

*squishy huggles you too* Hope it's not going to be the worst birthday ever!

*huggles Cags* for snottyness and impending winter-gloom.

And *squishy huggles Bekki* for being fabulous - look what I just got in the post, all the way from Aussie-land!

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...t/CIMG0037.jpg

Yes, it is a TARDIS, in cushion form
                  Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Happy B-day Yessika!!!!! Have a great day
                  Thanks everyone!!

I'm still tackling the things I need to do for tomorrow, I hope I finish them all

*goes back to busyness*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Welcome home, jumble!
                    *hugs*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    *gives Josi and Nad evil why'd'yagivemeyourgerms looks* (and yes, I'm blaming you, even though it was probably Benjabubs, but he is but a child and innocent.... *snort* )
                    :eeK:
                    But, but... I'cve been sick and icky for two days now and my head feels weird and there's snot and coughs and people won't let me touch them, and...

Ok, ok. I'm sorry.
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday,
                      yessika
                      !!!

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy Birthday Yessika

And awesome presents Bekki and Cags *squishy huggles awesome Woodiehoos*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESSI!!!!

Hope you have a great day.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello, Ladies.....I've been meaning to pop in for ages and had planned on doing it this weekend along with several other things. I met Jumble, Laurie, Sarai and maybe a couple of others at TSE and promised I would start visiting here. I'm sorry I took so long.

THere are a ew things I would like to say for now. Laurie, on Facebook I told you I would tell you what my other decisions were later. I didn't want to say there because several of my coworkers are on there. I considering relocating. I| have been for a while but certain events at work (and people) are really making me want to make that move soon. Whenever some things happen, I can hear Chris Heyerdahl's voice in my head saying "make it happen". So, seeing your photos the other day really made my day, especially the original cast one with Chris. |I just wanted to hug him...Yes, my name is Alison and I'm addicted to Chris Heyerdahl's hugs and I have no desire nor intention of giving them up. )

Bekki, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what kind of testing are your doctors putting you through for celiac disease? Are you having a biopsy done? The reason I am asking is, I am a celiac and was diagnosed after having a TTG done that was the highest level my doctor had seen. HE didn't think the biopsy was necessary after that.

Yessika, I don't know you yet, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Last but not least, Jumble....Thank you so much for inviting me here. )

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Happy Birthday,
                              yessika
                              !!!

Thanks *joins the wave*

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Happy Birthday Yessika

And awesome presents Bekki and Cags *squishy huggles awesome Woodiehoos*
                              Thank you

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESSI!!!!

Hope you have a great day.

So far it's not to bad
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve69 View Post
                                Hello, Ladies.....I've been meaning to pop in for ages and had planned on doing it this weekend along with several other things. I met Jumble, Laurie, Sarai and maybe a couple of others at TSE and promised I would start visiting here. I'm sorry I took so long.

THere are a ew things I would like to say for now. Laurie, on Facebook I told you I would tell you what my other decisions were later. I didn't want to say there because several of my coworkers are on there. I considering relocating. I| have been for a while but certain events at work (and people) are really making me want to make that move soon. Whenever some things happen, I can hear Chris Heyerdahl's voice in my head saying "make it happen". So, seeing your photos the other day really made my day, especially the original cast one with Chris. |I just wanted to hug him...Yes, my name is Alison and I'm addicted to Chris Heyerdahl's hugs and I have no desire nor intention of giving them up. )

Bekki, I hope you don't mind my asking, but what kind of testing are your doctors putting you through for celiac disease? Are you having a biopsy done? The reason I am asking is, I am a celiac and was diagnosed after having a TTG done that was the highest level my doctor had seen. HE didn't think the biopsy was necessary after that.

Yessika, I don't know you yet, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Last but not least, Jumble....Thank you so much for inviting me here. )
                                Thanks! Pleased to meet you

So may I call you Alison or do you prefer something else?

Oh I adore CH too but I haven't met him yet *sigh* One day...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X