• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    I'll just... hug everyone.
    *hugs*
    *hands out broccoli*

Ooh! Just in time for broccoli. Yea!

Congrats on the "69" post Yessika and congrats to making it to 4000, Bekki. *Hugs all around* - now, I think it's time to get some PHO (better known as chicken soup). Where are my walking shoes....

I have been a very "good" girl and I've walked to the stores and restaurants in the neighborhood for the last three days rather than getting into my car. It is my little bit of exercise I try and do 3 to 4 times each week!
    Last edited by llp; 12 September 2010, 01:02 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

*flops on threadcouch*

I came home from brunch and tore off a fic. It's my 3rd SG1/Sam-Jack fic, but this one turned out to be quite naughty! Blame it on watching WoO this morning! Well, it's off to the beta now. We'll see what she says, lol.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *wanders in*
      Just back home from the birthday weekend (my brother's birthday is today, so it's always a big family thing this time of year). Had a lovely weekend, lots of cake and pressies, but still no baby!
      *hugs everyone*
      Those two need to start getting busy! I and by busy, I mean busy!
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
        *cuddles +1*

*huggles Jumble*

That's a shame, Josi, that there was no baby. But I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Sarai, glad the walk went well. Time for naps?
        Ah, it'll turn up sooner or later! I wouldn't have minded sharing my birthday, but I think my brother was relieved that the baby didn't turn up today (Unless it comes in record-speed now )

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
        *flops on threadcouch* http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ouncycouch.gif

I came home from brunch and tore off a fic. It's my 3rd SG1/Sam-Jack fic, but this one turned out to be quite naughty! http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...icons/7196.gif Blame it on watching WoO this morning! Well, it's off to the beta now. We'll see what she says, lol.

Yeah...

*still has fingers firmly crossed*

And ooh, fic!
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

1. Yeah...

2. *still has fingers firmly crossed*

3. And ooh, fic!
          1. Hee.

2. Keeping my fingers crossed with you!

3. Yes, new fic will be up by the end of the week. But it is definitely for grownups only.

I have a sweet, fluffy wedding fic which I don't think I've pimped here before if you need something to do tonight. It's actually 2 one-shot fics. The fic & the sequel. About Time. Okay for all audiences.
          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Which is about the last thing you feel like when you're wallowing about like a beached whale.

(although, I confess I spent most of pregnancy, er, gagging for it... and totally frustrated that I couldn't/daren't do it)

Josi, you could always advise her to try the pineapple method - apparently seven whole fresh pineapples ought to do the trick

I think baby needs to come tomorrow; that way you'll have a hattrick.

MOB Oooh you write fic too? Anything you don't do? Go pimp it on the ship thread too. They'll love it. I'll for a read in a mo.
            (But just in case you didn't realise, you can't direct link anything naughty on GW due to forum rules so, if the new one is very guttery, you may have to link to profile and pop a fic name down instead. )

*huggles +1*

*huggles Sarai* hope your feet aren't too sore. Can't wait to see the pictures.

*huggles Jumble* I hope you have a more peaceful and sleep filled night tonight.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              1. Which is about the last thing you feel like when you're wallowing about like a beached whale.

2. (although, I confess I spent most of pregnancy, er, gagging for it... and totally frustrated that I couldn't/daren't do it)

3. Josi, you could always advise her to try the pineapple method - apparently seven whole fresh pineapples ought to do the trick

4. MOB Oooh you write fic too? Anything you don't do? Go pimp it on the ship thread too. They'll love it. I'll for a read in a mo.
              5. (But just in case you didn't realise, you can't direct link anything naughty on GW due to forum rules so, if the new one is very guttery, you may have to link to profile and pop a fic name down instead. )
              1. True, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

2. Oh boo! Did you have a complication that prevented it, or just fear over it?

4. LOL, I get asked that a lot. And yes! I'm terribly un-athletic, though I wish I was more sporty. And I can't draw or paint to save my life! Oh, and I can't seem to snag a husband/life partner, lol. So there's that.

5. Yeah, I figured that one out. I will be appropriately good and not link directly to it.
              sigpic

Comment

Which is about the last thing you feel like when you're wallowing about like a beached whale.

(although, I confess I spent most of pregnancy, er, gagging for it... and totally frustrated that I couldn't/daren't do it)

Josi, you could always advise her to try the pineapple method - apparently seven whole fresh pineapples ought to do the trick
                Funny you should say that... there was a bowl of pineapple at lunch and we rather pointedly gave it to Anne

Me too, I think that'd be awesome
                sigpic

Comment

Really? Darn! Nobody told me that.......

*hugs*

I doubt that wood have stopped me

*huggles Jumble* I hope you have a more peaceful and sleep filled night tonight.
                  Thanks Although, with the amount of tranqus I've had pumped into me today I doubt it'll be a problem

Speaking of which, I'm off back to bed before I fall off the chair. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Edit: Pineapples??
                  Last edited by Jumble; 12 September 2010, 02:36 PM. Reason: can't decide how to spell tranks.. tranqs... tranques??

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

And I'm calling it a night too. Night night all!
                    sigpic

Comment

Goodnight Jumble and Josi!!

*goes off to work on homework*
                      *sigh*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        Goodnight Jumble and Josi!!

*goes off to work on homework*
                        *sigh*
                        Errr...what she said...exactly what she said....sadly enough

*looks at evil!schoolbook*

*runs around nekkid*

*sighs*

*looks at open book again*
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

Hiya!!

*takes deep breath*

HAPPY (BELATED) BIRTHDAY JOSI!!!

*flops on couch*
                          sigpic

Comment

2. Oh boo! Did you have a complication that prevented it, or just fear over it?

Bit of both. I had IVF; after 9 years of tests and treatment and appointments with Mr Dildocam I was quite happy for nothing whatsoever to go near that part of my body for...ever!
                            Ben was conceived on attempt #6, which was our absolute final go - no matter the result which I was expecting to be another failure but which shocked me by actually working. I'd been pregnant on attempt #2 but miscarried... eventually anyway (seems my body wasn't even that good at doing that and yes, I am trying not to let the bitterness creep in but, hey, some things I'm never going to stop being angry about ). It was only after the miscarriage that I found out that, as well and being gynaecologically, er, buggered (so to speak) I was immunologically knackered too and hence loads of drugs to sustain pregnancy (steroids, blood thinners, progesterone bla bla blah). Then, I had I had a huge bleed at 7+4 and thought "oh here we go again" but Benjabubs proved to be of stronger stuff than that and, even though he made me miss the Dixie Chicks and the Eagles in concert (something I WILL be reminding him of when he's older) he hung in. I then bled on an off until 18 weeks... spent the next 22 waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Yeah, nobody was poking my ladygarden with anything.

4. LOL, I get asked that a lot. And yes! I'm terribly un-athletic, though I wish I was more sporty. And I can't draw or paint to save my life! Oh, and I can't seem to snag a husband/life partner, lol. So there's that.
                            Ah *huggles* you may yet do so. There's time.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Really? Darn! Nobody told me that.......

*hugs*

I doubt that wood have stopped me

Well, ok, I confess... look away now Nad...

Spoiler:

There are other ways of, er, embracing your womanhood without having a big pole the play with... and that had to do for the duration.

Thanks Although, with the amount of tranqus I've had pumped into me today I doubt it'll be a problem

Speaking of which, I'm off back to bed before I fall off the chair. WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Oh I hope so. Sweet dreams Jumble. *super squishy huggles*

Here, hope you dream of snuggling in this:

Edit: Pineapples??

Yes. Apparently there's something in them that causes uterine contractions and can bring on labour. But, my NCT teacher told me, you'd need to eat about 7 whole fresh ones to have enough to have any real effect. Personally, I reckon 7 pineapples will bring on entirely different kind of tummy cramps. End result might be the same though.

Woodnight Josi too *huggles*

And I'm to be too so Woodnight all. *huggles woohoos everywhere*
                            sigpic

Comment

1. Bit of both. I had IVF; after 9 years of tests and treatment and appointments with Mr Dildocam I was quite happy for nothing whatsoever to go near that part of my body for...ever!
                              Ben was conceived on attempt #6, which was our absolute final go - no matter the result which I was expecting to be another failure but which shocked me by actually working. I'd been pregnant on attempt #2 but miscarried... eventually anyway (seems my body wasn't even that good at doing that and yes, I am trying not to let the bitterness creep in but, hey, some things I'm never going to stop being angry about ). It was only after the miscarriage that I found out that, as well and being gynaecologically, er, buggered (so to speak) I was immunologically knackered too and hence loads of drugs to sustain pregnancy (steroids, blood thinners, progesterone bla bla blah). Then, I had I had a huge bleed at 7+4 and thought "oh here we go again" but Benjabubs proved to be of stronger stuff than that and, even though he made me miss the Dixie Chicks and the Eagles in concert (something I WILL be reminding him of when he's older) he hung in. I then bled on an off until 18 weeks... spent the next 22 waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Yeah, nobody was poking my ladygarden with anything.

2. Ah *huggles* you may yet do so. There's time.

3. Yes. Apparently there's something in them that causes uterine contractions and can bring on labour. But, my NCT teacher told me, you'd need to eat about 7 whole fresh ones to have enough to have any real effect. Personally, I reckon 7 pineapples will bring on entirely different kind of tummy cramps. End result might be the same though.

4. And I'm to be too so Woodnight all. *huggles woohoos everywhere*
                              1. Wow. Thanks for sharing your story. I'm so sorry it was so difficult for you, but so thrilled that you have your sweet boy now!

2. So, I'm told. But you know, that biological clock goes tick-tock louder and louder. Single motherhood may be in my future.

3. LOL, yeah. That's why we recommend castor oil when the cervix is ready but baby is being stubborn.

Looks like I'm the last woohoo standing.
                              sigpic

Comment

My mom used castor oil for my bro, who was a week late. He was born in the car on the way to the hospital!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X