X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's always 8:00 somewhere....
    sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Hello to all *waves* Hey HI CLAIRE, glad to see you join us.

Originally posted by jumble
      And you forgot to remove the img tags
      - no I didn't...wanted the picture to show again!

Jello shots and chocolate....didn't I mention those two items.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, they have the chocolate party on Sat afternoon. Anyone can bring chocolate (should note if they contain peanuts (or peanut oil) for those who have to be careful! And anyone can come and eat it. Was in the lobby in an offshoot room.

As for the Jello shots! Blue jello was offered at the "Abnormal" Ball - don't know how many of them were jello "shots" but they were there.

Remember...we were there to have fun!

Oh and CONGRATS for Oma for getting her girl into the school! YEA!

And gentle hugs for *Bree* to help rid her of her "ouchie".
        sigpic

Comment

Fun, fun, fun...sounds like a great title for a song...hehehe...just love the Beach Boys

Hi Laurie, yup..starting to like GW more and more
          sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

What is going on....recently, every time I post the site goes silent. Hey I showered!
            Doesn't anyone have anything to say or comment on......it's like talking to my cat except she ....no wait she falls asleep.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
              Fun, fun, fun...sounds like a great title for a song...hehehe...just love the Beach Boys

Hi Laurie, yup..starting to like GW more and more
              Hey, a response. How you doing Claire? Yes, we can be a lively and somewhat goofy group here, but what's not to like!
              sigpic

Comment

that's why it's called a catnap...20 hours of sleep a day!! And they get 9 lives...not bad!
                sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                  Hey Sarai, let me know if the drool destroys the pictures....I can make more.

Just in the process of taking some pictures of those so I can post what you sent me *huggles*

Comment

Sometimes I think the only exercise my one cat gets is waking up and moving to whatever room I happen to be in....then promply going back to sleep!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Just in the process of taking some pictures of those so I can post what you sent me *huggles*
                      You know if you give me an email address I could just send them too you!
                      sigpic

Comment

Laurie - I'm still here! No cat for me!

Speaking of wine, I could use a glass. I gotta get up at 5am tomorrow and I don't know that I'll sleep.
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Oops, I just missed a 969 post. Yeah for me! Hey Wendy, pour me a glass too. Since Jumble is here that means I can drink too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Forget about wine, go for a glass of bubbly, then you can have the rest for a "champagne breakfast" at 5am, that way if you can't sleep, makes staying up more fun!

ps I'm up at 5.40 have to go into work tomorrow...but at least its double pay
                            sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

The pics Laurie sent me in the post - an awesome present to come home to after work, can't thank you enough . Please excuse me, can't be bothered to turn them around at the moment but will do later !

Comment

Got to run (or walk) to the store for some veggies....see you all later!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X