The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yes, please do A true WooHoo is always open to new experiences......... apart from that, I doubt there's an alcoholic drink in the world that Cags hasn't tried and that the rest of woodn't try given the opportunity

Except for Oma and LJ of course, because they don't drink
    *hugs*
    Caggggsss???? And she seems sober most of the time... seems being the operative word here.

Okay, that's going on my list. Hmm... now that I think about it, there's something else I could bring too. And will. After all there are a lot of wooohooos coming...and apparently we're ALL DRUNKS
    sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      1. I realized after I posted that that I have to go to a sonogram conference that weekend in Philly, so I won't even be in NYC. BOO! I'm going to try to make it back Saturday night for my voice teacher's big bday party, so I might be able to go on Sunday if RyRo is still there. *sigh*

2. We are a very media-connected culture over here. And, unfortunately, one of many couch potatoes.

1. Which is... (sorry, still too new to remember where everyone is from. )

I'm from Serbia Little country in the middle of the Balkan. And the national drink...

Rakia:

Maybe Cags already tried it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
        (((huggles Jumble))))

(((huggles yessika))))

((((huggles WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOS!))))

Ohhhh, the wonderful student life!!!

On the alcohol thing... we can by it any time any where Which is why we're a nation of drunks!

I'm wondering, should I bring our national drink in February for all of you to try? But I'm not sure you're gonna like it cause it's very... I don't know the word... I guess it qualifies as hard liquor? And I see that all of you drink wine, so... if you'd like, I will bring it.

Laurie thank you for the info on AT5, I was actually wondering what happens too.
        uhm you can qualifie it as...pure alcohol!!! (yes...I've tried it)
        *usually doesn't drink too much....uhm...becomes worried for AT5 *
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Morning WooHoo's

Going to the doctor...again...*sigh* Don't feel well at all and she wants to give me a flu shot.

Jumble? Who you calling sheep? I ain't no stinkin' sheep!

Actually, my viewing is much like yours. I watch what I want when I want to but MoB did explain it well. The networks put so much emphasis on lead in shows and then the Neilsons (our ratings system) puts a huge emphasis on whether or not a show picked up viewers from it's lead in show that some viewers will actually stop watching a show because they are convinced it won't succeed based on the press from ratings. Stupid but it is ,apparently, the American way.

Oh you should! Ryan is fun, and gives scrummy hugs too

Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone at Sanctuary that doesn't give nice hugs......... I wonder if it was part of the job description, or if any of them needed direction

I find that quite disturbing
          Yup!
          (((huggles Jumble))))

(((huggles yessika))))

((((huggles WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOS!))))

Ohhhh, the wonderful student life!!!

On the alcohol thing... we can by it any time any where Which is why we're a nation of drunks!

I'm wondering, should I bring our national drink in February for all of you to try? But I'm not sure you're gonna like it cause it's very... I don't know the word... I guess it qualifies as hard liquor? And I see that all of you drink wine, so... if you'd like, I will bring it.

Laurie thank you for the info on AT5, I was actually wondering what happens too.
          Where do you live and how soon can I move there?
          Yes, please do A true WooHoo is always open to new experiences......... apart from that, I doubt there's an alcoholic drink in the world that Cags hasn't tried and that the rest of woodn't try given the opportunity

Except for Oma and LJ of course, because they don't drink
          *hugs*
          +1, LJ and Oma too.
          *sigh*
          On the bright side that means there will be more for the rest of the WooHoo's.
          *grabs +1's wine glass*
          There is always a silver lining.

Off to the doctors.
          sigpic

Comment

Caggggsss???? And she seems sober most of the time... seems being the operative word here.
            She hides it well - years of practise

Okay, that's going on my list. Hmm... now that I think about it, there's something else I could bring too. And will. After all there are a lot of wooohooos coming...and apparently we're ALL DRUNKS
            Drunks? Us? I fear you are labouring under a misapprehension. We like a tipple, yes, but most of us can't seriously be called drunks! Josiane has been known to fall asleep after half a glass of wine........ Laurie only drinks when she's with me and Sarai (so she says ) Sarai drinks like a fish but fiercely denies it and usually blames me

Wendy always appears drunk, even if all she's had is lemonade

And me? Well yes, I do like the odd bottle glass of wine now and then, it's true. But I usually only get 'drunk' when I'm upset or just pissed off......... it's not like it's a regular occurence! Most of the time I'm just merry

Oh looook!! There's Martin.....

Last edited by Jumble; 10 September 2010, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Drunks? Us? I fear you are labouring under a misapprehension. We like a tipple, yes, but most of us can't seriously be called drunks! Josiane has been known to fall asleep after half a glass of wine........ Laurie only drinks when she's with me and Sarai (so she says ) Sarai drinks like a fish but fiercely denies it and usually blames me

And me? Well yes, I do like the odd bottle glass of wine now and then, it's true. But I usually only get 'drunk' when I'm upset or just pisse off......... it's not like it's a regular occurence! Most of the time I'm just merry

*puts hands on hips* Excuse me! I'm a true Cadbury, I'll have you know... takes a glass and a half
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Morning WooHoo's

Going to the doctor...again...*sigh* Don't feel well at all and she wants to give me a flu shot.
                *hugs*

Jumble? Who you calling sheep? I ain't no stinkin' sheep!

Actually, my viewing is much like yours. I watch what I want when I want to but MoB did explain it well. The networks put so much emphasis on lead in shows and then the Neilsons (our ratings system) puts a huge emphasis on whether or not a show picked up viewers from it's lead in show that some viewers will actually stop watching a show because they are convinced it won't succeed based on the press from ratings. Stupid but it is ,apparently, the American way.
                See, that's what I don't get If I like it, I'll watch it regardless of what anybody else says or thinks!

Yup!

Come to England! Every petrol station and corner shop sells it

+1, LJ and Oma too.
                *sigh*
                *grabs +1's wine glass*

Off to the doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  *puts hands on hips* Excuse me! I'm a true Cadbury, I'll have you know... takes a glass and a half
                  That depends on whose glass your using

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    uhm you can qualifie it as...pure alcohol!!! (yes...I've tried it)
                    *usually doesn't drink too much....uhm...becomes worried for AT5 *
                    Of course you tried it! I forget you have a Serbian sister in law
                    For who knows what reason I thought you don't drink, I guess I was wrong

Morning WooHoo's

<snip>

Yup!

+1, LJ and Oma too.
                    *sigh*
                    *grabs +1's wine glass*

Off to the doctors.
                    ((((huggles)))) I hate doctors, then again who doesn't...

I'm from Serbia I would advise against moving here, you probably wouldn't survive the pay cut Then again you'd be drinking all the time, maybe you wouldn't care! But a better solution might be visiting, my house is always open And always has alcohol...

And yes... silver lining
                    sigpic

Comment

((((huggles)))) I hate doctors, then again who doesn't...

I'm from Serbia I would advise against moving here, you probably wouldn't survive the pay cut Then again you'd be drinking all the time, maybe you wouldn't care! But a better solution might be visiting, my house is always open And always has alcohol...

And yes... silver lining
                      That's a very dangerous thing to say around here! You could be setting yourself up for a WooHoo Invasion

Oh, just got confirmation of the Cottage booking! *happy dance* That's it now - you're all committed

Comment

That depends on whose glass your using
                        Well true. For a moment there I forgot that you have the largest wine glasses in existence

*hugs Bree* Hope you feel better soon!

Edit: woohood for the cottage! *happy dances*
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm from Serbia Little country in the middle of the Balkan. And the national drink...

Rakia:
                          http://podrum.org/shop/images/zlatnaV.jpg

Maybe Cags already tried it
                          Sweet! Bring it. Of course, I'm a lightweight, so I'll have to be careful, lol.

Morning WooHoo's

Off to the doctors.
                          Good luck at the docs! I'm looking forward to when they start jabbing us at work. I'm going to have to start jabbing my patients soon too.

Oh good, a sister in lightweightness.

It feels like fall outside. It's lovely! After this summer, I'm changing my favorite season to fall. Of course, once I move to the PNW, I may end up changing it back.
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

And me? Well yes, I do like the odd bottle glass of wine now and then, it's true. But I usually only get 'drunk' when I'm upset or just pissed off......... it's not like it's a regular occurence! Most of the time I'm just merry

Oh looook!! There's Martin.....

Then I look forward to seeing you all so merry

And lookie - here's Amanda and someone mentioned Rayan?

Unfortunately I have no idea if I snurched the pick from someone, if anyone recognizes is, tell me and I'll give the credit to the right person.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well true. For a moment there I forgot that you have the largest wine glasses in existence
                              Just because I don't like to drag myself away from my Sanctuary dvds just to get a refill.............

*hugs Bree* Hope you feel better soon!

Edit: woohood for the cottage! *happy dances*
                              *happy dances with Josiane* Less than a year away now

I wonder if I have room for yet another countdown under my sig

Comment

oh well..I said that I just tried it
                                I also tried the Romanian version (palinka)...it seems that every foreign student that came in our University had to bring the national drink with him
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X