The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

A little wine helps one through anything. +1 needs to realize that! She's missing out on so much...*sheds tear for +1*.....*has a glass of wine*.....*feels much better*
    See what I mean?????

EDIT: Jumble, I knew it all along.
    You can feed me wine if you a) want it to be wasted or b) sat there all night (in which you may claim it!)

For Sanctuary: I hadn't seen the date change til last night. Other than it being pushed back two weeks (sad ) I honestly couldnt care. I'll watch it whenever! And Friday nights are probably a better night for most of its fans anyway

For sleep: I've disowned it. We're no longer friends.

For car: It's rain soo much but I wasn't going to do it today anyway. Meh.

*goes off to play sims*

Comment

Originally posted by llp
      Uh Was it me?
      Originally posted by jumble
      No, of course not!
      Curses, failed again! oops, I mean Glad it wasn't me!

So, I'm off to bed.....here is a little oops, wrong choice of words....here is something to get you all awake:

Hey, anyone there???

What's you doing!

Had to play with my tool at least once....

I told you look though the little hole, man every time.....

I love wearing my blue hat.

Now, just sit over there and relax!!!

Well that should wake you all up....I'm going to bed. Good night everyone *hugs* to all you droolers viewers!

Good night or should I say good morning Jumble!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Curses, failed again! oops, I mean Glad it wasn't me!

So, I'm off to bed.....here is a little oops, wrong choice of words....here is something to get you all awake:

<lazily snips Martin>

Well that should wake you all up....I'm going to bed. Good night everyone *hugs* to all you droolers viewers!
        Niiiiice!

WoodNight Laurie

I might just crawl back to bed myself. Who oh why do I always wake up early on days off?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Niiiiice!

WoodNight Laurie

I might just crawl back to bed myself. Who oh why do I always wake up early on days off?
          Habit my friend, just plain habit! Go take a nap and I'm going to bed.......goodnight all.
          sigpic

Comment

Morning Wow, you were all veeerry chatty last night

My local JS hasn't had any JC for a loooong time
            Hm. Well I haven't been to an AT event before, but for me it doesn't matter what time we get done, there'll be plenty of time for pizza, wine and Sanctuary
            Heck yeah

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Actually I do need to check with you all, who what where etc. I'm sort of assuming some of you are staying at mine; I worked out I can probably get... 6, maybe 7 in here. You'd best be good friends mind. And, er, I should probably tell Charles, right?
            *raises hand* Space for me too please - and Sarai'll be wanting one too I'm sure And I'm with Jumble - quite how you could fit 6 or 7 in beats me Although we did do a good job of fitting many of us on to Sarai's living room floor last year
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Habit my friend, just plain habit! Go take a nap and I'm going to bed.......goodnight all.
              Hm. That's one bad habit I'd like to break

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Morning Wow, you were all veeerry chatty last night
              The change of airtime/date for Sanctuary S3 set most of GW buzzing

Heck yeah

*raises hand* Space for me too please - and Sarai'll be wanting one too I'm sure And I'm with Jumble - quite how you could fit 6 or 7 in beats me Although we did do a good job of fitting many of us on to Sarai's living room floor last year
              Ah, but Sarai's floor is somewhat bigger than Cags' ...... mind you, now that most of the alcohol stored in the conservatory has been consumed she could probably fit a couple of us in there

Comment

I'll definitely claim one of those spaces....... but I'm wondering exactly where you're thinking you can fit 6 or 7??
                Well I did say you'd have to be very close friends.

No nightmares last night, but I vaguely remember a lot of confusing twitter posts from RyRo I find twitter confusing when I'm awake

Good on the no nightmares and agreed on twitter. I just can't get the hang of all the @ symbols and + and the code and everything.

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                For Sanctuary: I hadn't seen the date change til last night. Other than it being pushed back two weeks (sad ) I honestly couldnt care. I'll watch it whenever! And Friday nights are probably a better night for most of its fans anyway
                I was thinking about this last night and reading through that thread on GW discussing it and the thought occured to me that most of the debating about how having it after wresting etc. will affect it comes from Americans, whereas most of those who were just quite OK with it all are Europeans/UKers. And actually I just think it's more the way we see/view television politics - in particular ratings - differently. I know ratings here are important but we don't really do the whole psychology of where and when and how programmes are shown and what they are shown with and all that. We have demographics and target audiences and carefullytargetted adverts but, (i.e.) the BBC can and will put on some of it's top drama on at times/ along with programmes that American broadcasters would shake their heads over. It's just a culture thing really; a lot more thought goes into schedule planning in the U.S than over here, so I think the audience place a lot more emphasis on the success or failure of - and sees it as an indication of the broadcaster's faith in - a series being due to it's timeslot than we do.
                Just my wild I'm-so-tired-but-I-can't-sleep musings.

*embraces Woohoo differences!*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Exactly. We all fit at Sarai's.

Ah, but Sarai's floor is somewhat bigger than Cags' ...... mind you, now that most of the alcohol stored in the conservatory has been consumed she could probably fit a couple of us in there

ain't that the truth. There's enough left though. There will be Woohoos (or Woo Woos if you prefer) and proper mojitos (not that inferior pre-mixed stuff) and possibly stawberry daquaris, along with babana surpises and all sorts of yummies.

There's a lot more room in my conservatory now. There's a double futon out there now, and I have two airbeds which would, admittedly cover the living room floor (but can be done) and a very comfy sofa. If you don't mind sharing there's room. The futon is booked out for one night though, but that's after the weekend so you're all good.

Conveniently, my car also seats 7. How well organised of me!
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, Hotel Cags sounds like a veritable palace
                  *bounces excitedly for AT5 weekend of awesome*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well I did say you'd have to be very close friends.
                    Hmm. You do know I'm really picky about who I share my sleep-space with don't you?

Just out of interest, where is Charles going to be?

*ducks and runz*

Good on the no nightmares and agreed on twitter. I just can't get the hang of all the @ symbols and + and the code and everything.
                    I'm glad it's not just me

I was thinking about this last night and reading through that thread on GW discussing it and the thought occured to me that most of the debating about how having it after wresting etc. will affect it comes from Americans, whereas most of those who were just quite OK with it all are Europeans/UKers. And actually I just think it's more the way we see/view television politics - in particular ratings - differently. I know ratings here are important but we don't really do the whole psychology of where and when and how programmes are shown and what they are shown with and all that. We have demographics and target audiences and carefullytargetted adverts but, (i.e.) the BBC can and will put on some of it's top drama on at times/ along with programmes that American broadcasters would shake their heads over. It's just a culture thing really; a lot more thought goes into schedule planning in the U.S than over here, so I think the audience place a lot more emphasis on the success or failure of - and sees it as an indication of the broadcaster's faith in - a series being due to it's timeslot than we do.
                    Oh thank you! You've just dispelled my confusion. I couldn't figure out what everyone was fussing about, but now I get it.

I watch what I watch because I want to watch it, not because it's on before or after another programme that I watch. I don't want to offend our American friends, or anyone else for that matter, but that seems to me to be a somewhat sheep-like culture

Exactly. We all fit at Sarai's.
                    The way I remember it, there were only four of you on the floor. Some of us go our own room

ain't that the truth. There's enough left though. There will be Woohoos (or Woo Woos if you prefer) and proper mojitos (not that inferior pre-mixed stuff) and possibly stawberry daquaris, along with babana surpises and all sorts of yummies.

There's a lot more room in my conservatory now. There's a double futon out there now, and I have two airbeds which would, admittedly cover the living room floor (but can be done) and a very comfy sofa. If you don't mind sharing there's room. The futon is booked out for one night though, but that's after the weekend so you're all good.

Conveniently, my car also seats 7. How well organised of me!
                    Oooooh! Can I bagsie the sofa?

Comment

Mornin' Woohoos!

Getting caffeinated for my first run in a few years. I'm determined to get my running legs back!

The abnormals party sounds fun! I can dig out one of my old Halloween costumes...

(I'd rather have pizza and special features DVD though )

No reason there can't be time for both. Just sayin!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      *pops into thread*

Hey Woohoos!!

I have been a busy busy bee but I seemed to have found my rhythm so I should be around here more

*huggles woohoos*
                      Woo!

No nightmares last night, but I vaguely remember a lot of confusing twitter posts from RyRo I find twitter confusing when I'm awake
                      Just saw on twitter that RyRo is going to be at NYCC. I might just have to go now just to meet him and say hi. Henry is my fave character on Sanctuary after Magnus.

Yes, exactly. We are totally hyper-aware of network programming politics here in the US. It's a big part of the tv culture (which I am trying to watch less of!) here. AND Syfy has pulled some programming stunts that have really hurt some great shows (like BSG) in the past. Makes me wary of anything they do. Especially the splitting seasons in half thing.
                      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Mornin' Woohoos!

Just saw on twitter that RyRo is going to be at NYCC. I might just have to go now just to meet him and say hi. Henry is my fave character on Sanctuary after Magnus.
                        Oh you should! Ryan is fun, and gives scrummy hugs too

Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone at Sanctuary that doesn't give nice hugs......... I wonder if it was part of the job description, or if any of them needed direction

Yes, exactly. We are totally hyper-aware of network programming politics here in the US. It's a big part of the tv culture (which I am trying to watch less of!) here. AND Syfy has pulled some programming stunts that have really hurt some great shows (like BSG) in the past. Makes me wary of anything they do. Especially the splitting seasons in half thing.
                        I find that quite disturbing

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

sigpic

Comment

(((huggles Jumble))))

(((huggles yessika))))

((((huggles WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOS!))))

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *falls in*

My night: Went to a birthday party...met sweet guy...am waaaaaay too late at home now(midnight) have to make homework and get up at 7 am for my 8 am class...whoops
                            Ohhhh, the wonderful student life!!!

On the alcohol thing... we can by it any time any where Which is why we're a nation of drunks!

I'm wondering, should I bring our national drink in February for all of you to try? But I'm not sure you're gonna like it cause it's very... I don't know the word... I guess it qualifies as hard liquor? And I see that all of you drink wine, so... if you'd like, I will bring it.

Laurie thank you for the info on AT5, I was actually wondering what happens too.
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              (((huggles Jumble))))

(((huggles yessika))))

((((huggles WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOS!))))

Ohhhh, the wonderful student life!!!

On the alcohol thing... we can by it any time any where Which is why we're a nation of drunks!

I'm wondering, should I bring our national drink in February for all of you to try? But I'm not sure you're gonna like it cause it's very... I don't know the word... I guess it qualifies as hard liquor? And I see that all of you drink wine, so... if you'd like, I will bring it.

Laurie thank you for the info on AT5, I was actually wondering what happens too.
                              Yes, please do A true WooHoo is always open to new experiences......... apart from that, I doubt there's an alcoholic drink in the world that Cags hasn't tried and that the rest of woodn't try given the opportunity

Except for Oma and LJ of course, because they don't drink
                              *hugs*

Comment

1. Oh you should! Ryan is fun, and gives scrummy hugs too

Come to think of it, I don't think there's anyone at Sanctuary that doesn't give nice hugs......... I wonder if it was part of the job description, or if any of them needed direction

2. I find that quite disturbing
                                1. I realized after I posted that that I have to go to a sonogram conference that weekend in Philly, so I won't even be in NYC. BOO! I'm going to try to make it back Saturday night for my voice teacher's big bday party, so I might be able to go on Sunday if RyRo is still there. *sigh*

2. We are a very media-connected culture over here. And, unfortunately, one of many couch potatoes.

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post

1. I'm wondering, should I bring our national drink in February for all of you to try? But I'm not sure you're gonna like it cause it's very... I don't know the word... I guess it qualifies as hard liquor? And I see that all of you drink wine, so... if you'd like, I will bring it.

2. Laurie thank you for the info on AT5, I was actually wondering what happens too.
                                1. Which is... (sorry, still too new to remember where everyone is from. )

sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X