The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhat caught up.

I see that +1 made Bree faint with her announcement that she doesn't like wine Poor Bree!

And, Sarai, I neeeeeed a birthday. But only for a few more years. After 30, I ain't counting them anymore

*hugs all Woohoos*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
      *looks at first picture* http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...s/bigfaint.gif
      *looks at second picture* *iz not jealous*

Kinda? Sorta? Does this mean we can stash it in our suitcase and as long as it's not open it will go through okay?

1. Wow! A woman of iron will! But I still don't think you can apply that to Martin.
      Well I could, but I'd have to really want to Any addiction can be beaten, it's just a question of discipline.....

It wood be a shame if Jacob's Creek went under. They are good wine at a decent price.

File that one under WTF???????
      They are

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
      back to his "ab"normal self...he really can't help making funny faces...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000850160556
      Loving all your pics Claire! Thanks so much for sharing

Comment

Hi Jumble, glad you liked them, I don't mind sharing.
        sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
          Hi Jumble, glad you liked them, I don't mind sharing.
          I LOVE them!!! *hugs*

Tweets about the Sanctuary slot..

amandatapping It's ok everyone!! We get to stay exactly where we were. You don't have to look for us! Were still home! See you Fridays at 10pm! Xo

Syfy : Getting some notes from #Sanctuary fans. This shift gives us more time to promote season 3 and preserves its Friday timeslot...good things

SanctuarySeries Yep - Friday night is our happy home.
          We're getting Sanctuary S3! Chill out people

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
            I know, right? Oy.

Tx! I got rather brown this summer between Vangroovy & Paris. And it was all incidental from being all sporty and stuff. I was even wearing SPF 45 or 50 all summer!

Well done!
            I don't have a problem with Friday's but the whole pairing it with wrestling thing?
            Of course it could be argued that they are pairing one group of abnormals with another.
            Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
            Somewhat caught up.

I see that +1 made Bree faint with her announcement that she doesn't like wine Poor Bree!

And, Sarai, I neeeeeed a birthday. But only for a few more years. After 30, I ain't counting them anymore

*hugs all Woohoos*
            It was shocking Wendy! *nods* Truly shocking!
            Thank God I had some wine to help me recover.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Well I could, but I'd have to really want to Any addiction can be beaten, it's just a question of discipline.....

They are

Loving all your pics Claire! Thanks so much for sharing
            1. True but it is Martin. Can you really give up Martin?
            2. If they are in trouble I wood wonder why? Affordable wine that actually tastes good should take off.
            sigpic

Comment

Jumble, I had only seen a few tweets about the time slot, but until I saw those tweets, I didn't pay attention. It doesn't look like a big problem to me. Or at all. It looks good.

Bree - At least the wine helped you through it.
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I don't have a problem with Friday's but the whole pairing it with wrestling thing?
                Of course it could be argued that they are pairing one group of abnormals with another.
                Is it just me? I don't give a darn what day it is or what's on before it - I'll be watching!!!!

It was shocking Wendy! *nods* Truly shocking!
                Thank God I had some wine to help me recover.

1. True but it is Martin. Can you really give up Martin? http://www.moppo.net/links/871267001264903670-final.gif
                Ooooookay..... one innocent little comment seems to be getting totally out of hand (mostly because I can't resist a dare or a challenge ), so I'll make it very very very clear: I will nevereverevereverEVER give up my love for Martin.......

not unless he insists

2. If they are in trouble I wood wonder why? Affordable wine that actually tastes good should take off.
                It does seem a little odd
                Last edited by Jumble; 09 September 2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

I LOVE them!!! *hugs*

Tweets about the Sanctuary slot..

We're getting Sanctuary S3! Chill out people

Jumble, I had only seen a few tweets about the time slot, but until I saw those tweets, I didn't pay attention. It doesn't look like a big problem to me. Or at all. It looks good.

A little wine helps one through anything. +1 needs to realize that! She's missing out on so much...*sheds tear for +1*.....*has a glass of wine*.....*feels much better*
                  See what I mean?????

EDIT: Jumble, I knew it all along.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well exactly! Sanctuary fans will watch no matter what day or time it's on, and totally regardless of whatever happens to be on before it We're family, remember?

Comment

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Smileys/winter_smilies_0012.gif

A little wine helps one through anything. +1 needs to realize that! She's missing out on so much...*sheds tear for +1*.....*has a glass of wine*.....*feels much better*
                      See what I mean?????
                      Oh don't you worry about our little +1, we'll educate her next August

EDIT: Jumble, I knew it all along.
                      Still daring me are you?

Hmm.

Comment

Oh don't you worry about our little +1, we'll educate her next August

Still daring me are you?

Hmm.
                        Nope. All I am saying is that at next years WooHoo meet there is a very strong chance that you and I will be the only ones jumping up and down and demanding that we watch Sanctuary with Martin and Amanda commentaries. That's all. Purely innocent.

Oh yes! +1 will learn very quickly.

BTW- Do you get Bogle wines in England?
                        sigpic

Comment

Some people don't like wine...I understand... I don't drink a lot of wine either!

Addictions are hard to beat! I know...I joined this forum in 2006 and look...I'm still here! ...I must add that I did change a lot myself...from a young and naughty teen...to an adult, well behaved, innocent 20-year-old.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hands Bree a bottle of wine*

Jumble (sorry, MQ is getting my nerves) Precisely! We'll all tune in, no matter what day or tme. As long as we get the show, I'm not fussed. I've never understood about how the show leading in is so important.

Family indeed
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Nope. All I am saying is that at next years WooHoo meet there is a very strong chance that you and I will be the only ones jumping up and down and demanding that we watch Sanctuary with Martin and Amanda commentaries. That's all. Purely innocent. http://www.smiley-faces.org/smiley-faces/smiley-face-whistle-2.gif
                              Oh no, we won't! At the Leeds WooHooMeet we watched the DS of Covenant and listened to the commentary to ......er........ ooops can't remember which ep........ but it was definitely Martin

Besides....... I will be holding the remote control

Oh yes! +1 will learn very quickly.

BTW- Do you get Bogle wines in England?
                              She will

Um...... I haven't come across it

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Some people don't like wine...I understand... I don't drink a lot of wine either!

Addictions are hard to beat! I know...I joined this forum in 2006 and look...I'm still here! ...I must add that I did change a lot myself...from a young and naughty teen...to an adult, well behaved, innocent 20-year-old.
                              *chokes*
                              Last edited by Jumble; 09 September 2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

*hands Bree a bottle of wine*

Jumble (sorry, MQ is getting my nerves) Precisely! We'll all tune in, no matter what day or tme. As long as we get the show, I'm not fussed. I've never understood about how the show leading in is so important.

Family indeed
                                Exactly what I just tweeted Amanda

A lot of people seem to take it all very seriously, so maybe I'm missing something? Does the lead-in show make a difference to how many new fans the show gets? I don't know. All I know is, I'll be bouncing on the edge of my seat when S3 starts and I won't stop watching for anything, and then I'll buy the dvds and watch it all over again and (hopefully) LOVE all the special features and.....

yes.... Sanctuary....... there's yet another addiction I don't plan to give up

Comment

Working...
                                X