• Show
Clear All

He can look serious!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...00000850160556

but not for long....

sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

After JUST 1h10 my pc finished the render of my new vid!
      Now I'm uploding it...and I already know that I'll have to do a claim cuz WMG blocks the vids in many countries
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*stomps* Sanctuary is going to be after that stupid wrestling! ARGH! What a horrible lead-in!
        sigpic

Comment

Did I hear someone mention my name (Jumble)

Answer from Delta Airlines

DELTA: If the alcohol or liquor was purchased after going through the security checkpoint, some amounts and proofs are allowed onboard as checked or carry-on baggage, as long as it adheres to these guidelines:
          Alcohol content may not exceed 140 proof.
          Up to 5 liters of alcohol per person between 48 and 140 proof is permitted.
          Alcohol under 48 proof is not considered hazardous and is permitted.
          Any alcohol must be in its original retail packaging to be permitted onboard the plane.
          Laurie: Wine should be okay then correct
          DELTA: Yes, that is correct.
          Laurie:I have already bought the bottles because the company no longer makes this wine.
          DELTA: If the alcohol is purchased before going through the security checkpoint, our security rules apply for carry-on or checked baggage.
          Hope that answers your questions....Now I have to run out again. Have someone coming over at 2pm. *hugs for all* Waves for Claire who already left.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by clairec007 View Post
            A bit of warning wood have been nice

How many more of these pics are going to turn up when I least expect them???

*snurches*
            Last edited by Jumble; 09 September 2010, 12:35 PM.

Comment

I am being productive in spite of the jet-lag. Or trying to be! Just booked my Ren stay for the con. Trying to figure out my stay-dates. I'll be arriving Weds morning, but working on the departure date. I think the Saturday before the con may be my last day of work at the baby factory. Still trying to negotiate when that will be. But AT5! YAY!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Glad to hear you had a good time MoB
              A teaser pic
              Spoiler:
              I'm the short one.

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              Spoiler:
              Sanctuary starts on the 28th over here and I've been waiting impatiently patiently for it all year. You all KNOW how I feel about Amanda!
              So here's the rub. I leave for vacation on September 26th and don't get back until October 9th.
              I'm pretty sure they started in October last year.

2. R.Wines went bankrupt. I shall miss B*tch Grenache. *sheds tear*
              1. Just watch 'em go changing the date everywhere now.

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Thanks! She was due on Tuesday (7th), so only 2 days late so far. If the baby's not here by Monday *she'll get booked in for her induction. She's just getting fed up, and we're all getting impatient!
              *Hope she goes before then! Inductions are very hard on mom and babe.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *stomps* Sanctuary is going to be after that stupid wrestling! ARGH! What a horrible lead-in!
                Oh come on... We all LOVE wrestling. Wrestling IS Syfy! I feel so sorry for myself that I can't go and sit down to have a nice night with popcorn, smackdown and Sanctuary... Americans get all the fun.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

waves back to Laurie....having fun, just realised how to put links here...

sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

*looks at first picture*
                    *looks at second picture* *iz not jealous*
                    Originally posted by llp View Post
                    Did I hear someone mention my name (Jumble)

Answer from Delta Airlines

DELTA: If the alcohol or liquor was purchased after going through the security checkpoint, some amounts and proofs are allowed onboard as checked or carry-on baggage, as long as it adheres to these guidelines:
                    Alcohol content may not exceed 140 proof.
                    Up to 5 liters of alcohol per person between 48 and 140 proof is permitted.
                    Alcohol under 48 proof is not considered hazardous and is permitted.
                    Any alcohol must be in its original retail packaging to be permitted onboard the plane.
                    Laurie: Wine should be okay then correct
                    DELTA: Yes, that is correct.
                    Laurie:I have already bought the bottles because the company no longer makes this wine.
                    DELTA: If the alcohol is purchased before going through the security checkpoint, our security rules apply for carry-on or checked baggage.
                    Hope that answers your questions....Now I have to run out again. Have someone coming over at 2pm. *hugs for all* Waves for Claire who already left.

Kinda? Sorta? Does this mean we can stash it in our suitcase and as long as it's not open it will go through okay?
                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Hm. I hope not

Possibly......

I gave up smoking. I gave up junk food. I've been known to give up wine for weeks at a time........

Hmm.

I was under the impression that Jacob's Creek were in serious trouble, and that was why I couldn't get my favourites anymore
                    1. Wow! A woman of iron will! But I still don't think you can apply that to Martin.

It wood be a shame if Jacob's Creek went under. They are good wine at a decent price.
                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    File that one under WTF???????
                    sigpic

Comment

back to his "ab"normal self...he really can't help making funny faces...

sigpic Martin Rocks!!

Comment

I love the MW pics, but they do make me jealous!

As for the wine...even though Delta says it...I would still check customs...but then again I had the worst experience EVER with Delta flying to the states. Their in my eyes morons. Sorry I just had a horrible time flying/getting in the plane with Delta...

*cough*

Some oldie pics:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                          I am being productive in spite of the jet-lag. Or trying to be! Just booked my Ren stay for the con. Trying to figure out my stay-dates. I'll be arriving Weds morning, but working on the departure date. I think the Saturday before the con may be my last day of work at the baby factory. Still trying to negotiate when that will be. But AT5! YAY!

A teaser pic I'm the short one.

1. Just watch 'em go changing the date everywhere now.

2. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...iamac_cray.gif

*Hope she goes before then! Inductions are very hard on mom and babe.

Spoiler:
                          THEY PUT IT AFTER WRESTLING???????????????????????????

Nice picture by the way. It was quite an eye full. Don't bother.......

I'll do it myself.........

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Oh come on... We all LOVE wrestling. Wrestling IS Syfy! I feel so sorry for myself that I can't go and sit down to have a nice night with popcorn, smackdown and Sanctuary... Americans get all the fun.

Gotta admit that was hysterical tho'

He's got a cute funny face.
                          *blinks*
                          That didn't come out right.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                            A teaser pic I'm the short one.
                            Nice pic!

I love your photo's
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Since this evening everyone speaks about Sanctuary...my new vid

sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

Spoiler:
                                THEY PUT IT AFTER WRESTLING???????????????????????????

I know, right? Oy.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Nice pic!

Tx! I got rather brown this summer between Vangroovy & Paris. And it was all incidental from being all sporty and stuff. I was even wearing SPF 45 or 50 all summer!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                                Since this evening everyone speaks about Sanctuary...my new vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7czzO25DjY
                                Well done!
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X