X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw, *hugs for crazy days*
    Thanks

If you feel like posting back the disc with The Hive on it, feel free. I'm suffering withdrawal for the commentary

No, on second thought, don't! I'll be strong! I need to build up some kind of immunity...............
    I can post it if you really want...just let me know

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
    LOL your plan has already failed. I don't like wine

*shakes head*

EDIT: Hey MoB hope you had an ace time in Paris?

Also...was just thinking it's been a while since I've since Josi online...could this mean things are occuring?!

Comment

@ Sarai & wine_buyer
      I have yet to find a wine that I like and I've been to wine tasting sessions!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

It was rather crazy! It was almost like I never left home but everyone started speaking French. I'll post some pics in a bit and blog about it later. The jet lag is starting to hit, alas and my laundry awaits. *sigh*
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Also...was just thinking it's been a while since I've since Josi online...could this mean things are occuring?!
          Alas no Have just been busy the last couple of days, enjoying my week off

*still has fingers crossed*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

My famous broccoli torure?
            Oooooh yeah. *nods*

Originally posted by josiane View Post

The world is waiting. The WooHoos are waiting!

EDIT: A longer wait for Sanctuary. Nad's not happy dancing. Nope.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oooooh yeah. *nods*

Me either Waiting sucks
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                Only if you are prepared to lose!
                Now that is what I call a challenge Do not challenge me unless you are prepared to lose

Thanks for hugs.

EDIT: Or did you mean the several cases of wine was a challenge? If that is the case I will be more than happy to join you.
                Nope. I meant what you first thought I meant.

BTW- Do you happen to know how many bottles of wine an person, who is visiting, can legally bring into England from the US?
                No........ but whatever it is, it won't be enough Laurie will know........

EDIT 2: Was just informed that Jacob's Creek will no longer be making the Shiraz Reserve. If that it true it's very sad indeed.
                It's been virtually impossible to get any Jacob's Creek around here for some time

Originally posted by thesecretcylon View Post
                LOL your plan has already failed. I don't like wine
                Hmm. Another challenge...........

Thanks

I can post it if you really want...just let me know
                No, it's ok...... I'm sure I can cope until November..........

Of course I can! It's not like I don't know the whole thing off by heart anyway

*shakes head*

Apparently not

Comment

Jos, sending your sister lots of good luck and calming vibes, and I hope it will be soon!

But also, glad that you're enjoying your week off

Glad to hear you had a good time MoB

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

When was/is she due? If you want any midwifey suggestions you can PM me.

I know! Boo! Upsides: 1) still Friday night 2) It gives me more time to get Andi hooked since she is still in Season 1.
                    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Oooooh yeah. *nods*

What?

Comment

What?
                        Syfy pushed back the season premiere to Oct 15th. And back to fridays.

Hm. I wonder if it will effect the other airdates?
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*sob* yeah Sanctuary in the USA is airing 15th of October(or so) now...so no fun*sob*

*waits anxiously on news from Josi...when it is that far*...they know that when it is a boy the name has to be Martin right?

Still waiting on my official move out/in e-mail...and I have to go to class soon*checks mail again*
                          sigpic

Comment

Oooooh yeah.
                            *nods*

*jumps up and down waving hands wildly*
                            Can I be tortured too? I like broccoli.

er...never mind.
                            Spoiler:
                            Sanctuary starts on the 28th over here and I've been waiting impatiently patiently for it all year. You all KNOW how I feel about Amanda!
                            So here's the rub. I leave for vacation on September 26th and don't get back until October 9th.
                            I'm pretty sure they started in October last year.

Now that is what I call a challenge Do not challenge me unless you are prepared to lose

Nope. I meant what you first thought I meant.

No........ but whatever it is, it won't be enough Laurie will know........

It's been virtually impossible to get any Jacob's Creek around here for some time

Hmm. Another challenge...........

No, it's ok...... I'm sure I can cope until November..........

Of course I can! It's not like I don't know the whole thing off by heart anyway

Apparently not
                            Wait a minute! Are you seriously saying that you could build up some kind of immunity...............to......to...........to..........The Martin!

The drinking challenge sounds fun. I have gotten quite a bit of experience over the last three years. Believe it or not I never drank before I met Charmaine.

No Jacob's Creek? I wonder if it's another company in crisis? R.Wines went bankrupt. I shall miss B*tch Grenache. *sheds tear*
                            sigpic

Comment

Jos, sending your sister lots of good luck and calming vibes, and I hope it will be soon!

But also, glad that you're enjoying your week off

Glad to hear you had a good time MoB
                              Thanks hun

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              When was/is she due? If you want any midwifey suggestions you can PM me.
                              Thanks! She was due on Tuesday (7th), so only 2 days late so far. If the baby's not here by Monday she'll get booked in for her induction. She's just getting fed up, and we're all getting impatient!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              *waits anxiously on news from Josi...when it is that far*...they know that when it is a boy the name has to be Martin right?
                              I'll tell them! Not sure they'll agree though
                              sigpic

Comment

Syfy pushed back the season premiere to Oct 15th. And back to fridays.

Hm. I wonder if it will effect the other airdates?
                                Hm. I hope not

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                                *jumps up and down waving hands wildly*
                                Can I be tortured too? I like broccoli.

er...never mind.
                                Spoiler:
                                Sanctuary starts on the 28th over here and I've been waiting impatiently patiently for it all year. You all KNOW how I feel about Amanda!
                                So here's the rub. I leave for vacation on September 26th and don't get back until October 9th.
                                I'm pretty sure they started in October last year.

Wait a minute! Are you seriously saying that you could build up some kind of immunity...............to......to...........to..........The Martin!
                                Possibly......

I gave up smoking. I gave up junk food. I've been known to give up wine for weeks at a time........

Hmm.

The drinking challenge sounds fun. I have gotten quite a bit of experience over the last three years. Believe it or not I never drank before I met Charmaine.

No Jacob's Creek? I wonder if it's another company in crisis? R.Wines went bankrupt. I shall miss B*tch Grenache. *sheds tear*
                                I was under the impression that Jacob's Creek were in serious trouble, and that was why I couldn't get my favourites anymore

Comment

Working...
                                X