X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Glad to hear it Unhealthy ones are definitely the way to go

Bree Biggie is much prettier than that!
    Chris is much prettier than that but biggie?
    sigpic

Comment

I tried. I tried. But I just can't get over the image ofBree as a bear
      We need more WooHoo pics like that!

Glad to hear it Unhealthy ones are definitely the way to go

Bree Biggie is much prettier than that!
      *nods*

And um...
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
        Chris is much prettier than that but biggie?
        Hey, I happen to have a thing for big furry animals........

And it's what's on the inside that counts

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I tried. I tried. But I just can't get over the image of Bree as a bear
          We need more WooHoo pics like that!

*nods*

And um...

And just what wood we do with such pix? Make a collage and send it to TPTB?
          *thinks about that*
          *likes it*

EDIT: And what is on the inside of that big furry animal? Chris! he's purty!
          sigpic

Comment

*thinks about that*
            *likes it*

Haha, yes!

Dear PTB,
            These classy ladies are your fans!
            <insert collage>

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*thinks about that*
              *likes it*
              Sounds good to me...........

Well yes, there's that....... but I was actually referring to the fact that Biggie has a big heart and a beautiful soul

No really, I was..........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Haha, yes!

Dear PTB,
                These classy ladies are your fans!
                <insert collage>

Now all we need is for WooHoos to start submitting their photo's.
                *taps foot*
                *still waiting*
                Hmph!

EDIT: Now I get it Jumble. It's biggie you find attractive in a soulful way. Not chris.
                *runz*
                sigpic

Comment

Now all we need is for WooHoos to start submitting their photo's.
                  *taps foot*
                  *still waiting*
                  Hmph!
                  I already have quite a large collection of WooHoo pics...............

EDIT: Now I get it Jumble. It's biggie you find attractive in a soulful way. Not chris.
                  *runz*
                  That's right

I'm definitely not attracted to Chris in a soulful way

Er......

Comment

*runs around nekkid*

Ugh...I have to wait with the moving till either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.

*hugs all woohoos*

*giggles at Bree*

*crosses fingers for Trek in the hope that her knee will recover quickly!*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *runs around nekkid*

Ugh...I have to wait with the moving till either tomorrow afternoon or Friday morning.

*hugs all woohoos*

*giggles at Bree*

*hugs Jann*

Look at it this way, you'll be moved in by the week-end and that's got to be a good thing

Comment

*hugs Jann*

Look at it this way, you'll be moved in by the week-end and that's got to be a good thing
                        *hugs back*

I know...it's just annoying since I had time today and I'm busy again tomorrow and Friday. but I think it is already good I got kind of the last and final approval of it today. (from the hall director). Tomorrow afternoon I, hopefully/probably, get the official approval and then I can start moving. It's just a long and annoying process....since even after I'm moved I have to come and talk to him in more depth about it(since they want all their residents happy they want to know how this happened etc etc )

Just glad when I move...finally living with my friends and other friends I can crawl too(across the hall)...we're already thinking of making linoleum between the two doors so you can slide better from/to there

So...how's everything in Martin world? I feel like ever since I've been here I've gotten bad at keeping up with the thread! *blushes*
                        sigpic

Comment

I already have quite a large collection of WooHoo pics...............

That's right

I'm definitely not attracted to Chris in a soulful way

Er......
                          Just what kind of pix? Are they as embarassing as my bear pic? Do you have enough to blackmail us all? *bounces*

I'm tellin' Martin! I'm tellin' Martin! Neener, neener, neener!

*runs around nekkid*

*hugs all woohoos*

*giggles at Bree*

Giggles at what?

*hugs Jann* Sorry it's taking longer than you want but Jumble has point and you'll be sliding/crawling across the halls very soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs back*

I know...it's just annoying since I had time today and I'm busy again tomorrow and Friday. but I think it is already good I got kind of the last and final approval of it today. (from the hall director). Tomorrow afternoon I, hopefully/probably, get the official approval and then I can start moving. It's just a long and annoying process....since even after I'm moved I have to come and talk to him in more depth about it(since they want all their residents happy they want to know how this happened etc etc )
                            Well it's good that they care enough to spend the time talking to you about it. And let's face it, they plonked you all in with total strangers and there was no guarantee that you wood get along with your roommates. Best for you to be with the people that you have made friends with, then you'll all be happy and do better at your studies

Just glad when I move...finally living with my friends and other friends I can crawl too(across the hall)...we're already thinking of making linoleum between the two doors so you can slide better from/to there
                            Sounds like a good idea

*has vision of Jann and her friends sliding around the hallways on their butts*

So...how's everything in Martin world? I feel like ever since I've been here I've gotten bad at keeping up with the thread! *blushes*
                            Everything is as it usually is around here

Don't worry, we know what a big move it was for you and that you've had to spend your time getting settled in. We understand why you've completely deserted us *sniff*

Comment

Just what kind of pix? Are they as embarassing as my bear pic? Do you have enough to blackmail us all? *bounces*
                              I have some interesting ones of Nad

I'm tellin' Martin! I'm tellin' Martin! Neener, neener, neener!
                              *sticks tongue out at Bree*

I have to share him, he has to share me. That's life *shrugs*

Um.......

Actually, no! pleeeeeeeze don't tell him! He might not give me such awesome hugs next time I see him He might think I don't love him enough anymore

*huggles Martin*

Comment

Well it's good that they care enough to spend the time talking to you about it. And let's face it, they plonked you all in with total strangers and there was no guarantee that you wood get along with your roommates. Best for you to be with the people that you have made friends with, then you'll all be happy and do better at your studies
                                I know it is good...and I am going to mention that. They should have considered something or at least let us fill out some sort of form to see what kind of people we are. Some people just don't get along...apparently

Sounds like a good idea

*has vision of Jann and her friends sliding around the hallways on their butts*
                                even though it's only a meter

Everything is as it usually is around here

Don't worry, we know what a big move it was for you and that you've had to spend your time getting settled in. We understand why you've completely deserted us *sniff*

Sooooooowwwwwwwwy
                                I'm slowly getting settled...it's just that I'm becoming a social "real life" addict. And usually when I get in everyone is already asleep*sob*

EDIT: *huggles Bree back*
                                Last edited by starlover; 08 September 2010, 11:55 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X