No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*mmmmm pizza* Why didn't I come in here before I made volcanoes?!

So, LJ what did Joe do in your dream last night? Any more previews?

*huggles Bree*
    *looks at list........*
    *sees a bright side* you know, they can fix carpal tunnel...

Spoke to the Head at the school this afternoon, he's going to call the Admissions Dept and try and work some magic *fingers crossed* and demand some answers. He'll let me know tomorrow what the outcome is, and if it's not good, we'll speak to the Admissions Dept Head and failing that, our MP, start shouting very loud.

Oh, just so the school doesn't get any more poo bags, here it's the Local Council (ie government offices) that control school admissions. Send lots of them there The school is really quite fantastic
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer
      She also suggested that I see a chiropractor which I am going to check into to see if I can find one that takes our insurance.
      I've been to a chiropractor before and he did wonders for me. The trick is finding a good one. I asked my friends and found a few that have gone. They both went to the same one and he turned out to be great. So check around and even look whomever up on the internet for comments, but definately give it a try.
      sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear the school is trying to help Oma

Pics of Wrex at his first Show...

Just off his first trip in the horsebox

A Blue Ribbon for Second Place!

So proud!!!!

And Lee caught his first Golden Carp

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Dammit I really want pipzza now.

Meat feast stuffed crust with extra pepperoni and pineapple... oh and a side of potato wedges and coleslaw...yum yum.

spoilers for space:
          Spoiler:
          Spinal fusion... yes, she had an 8 inch rod of metal stuck in there. It's reduced her overall mobility (ability to twist) but improved the pain issues she had for a good three years. I should point out my mum, as well as arthritis, is osteopenic (which is, apparently, precursor to osteoporosis) so her spine was actually crumbling and it was the squished vertebrae crushing her nerves that was causing her the problems. Lesson to self; it's never too young to take care of your bones.

Arthritis is something different though, I know so don't be scared thinking you're going to be the new bionic woman... althoguh that might be quite cool!

Hmm, since it's unlikely pizza is on my menu tonight, I best go retrieve the little man from next door and feed us both. I really hate it when Charles is on lates as I never know what to cook.
          I am definitely having pizza tonight and I blame Joe and LJ. Char is in New Hampshire so I can make whatever I want without having to worry about pleasing another person. I can also eat when I feel like it as well. Absence makes the heart grow fonder but a little freedom and independence never hurts.

I wood'nt mind being bionic. That wood be quite fun. Running incredibly fast and covering many miles in one fell swoop! Wonder how long it wood take me to get to Vancouver. Not that there are any two people in particular that I wood like to stalk meet or anything.
          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Just a little eerie Joe made pizza less than a week after I had a dream about him making pizza....*looks around for lurkers*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...k/img_7055.jpg
          Make you wonder how he got the pizza craving doesn't it?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Pizza looks good, but I've already had so much pizza lately...

I would prefer a nice homecooked meal. Mmmmm...*sighs*

Ok have a test soon! Wish me luck! *bites nails*
          Good luck on the test Jann!
          Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *mmmmm pizza* Why didn't I come in here before I made volcanoes?!

So, LJ what did Joe do in your dream last night? Any more previews?

*huggles Bree*
          *looks at list........*
          *sees a bright side* you know, they can fix carpal tunnel...

Spoiled for space:
          Spoiler:
          Spoke to the Head at the school this afternoon, he's going to call the Admissions Dept and try and work some magic *fingers crossed* and demand some answers. He'll let me know tomorrow what the outcome is, and if it's not good, we'll speak to the Admissions Dept Head and failing that, our MP, start shouting very loud.

Oh, just so the school doesn't get any more poo bags, here it's the Local Council (ie government offices) that control school admissions. Send lots of them there
          The school is really quite fantastic
          *hugs Oma* for school issues. I hope he can get to the bottom of it all and help you out.

Thanks for the look at the bright side.

BTW-What are volcanoes and please don't say "volcanoes are a rupture, in a planet's surface or crust, which allows hot magma, ash and gases to escape from below the surface" as that wood make you a wise@ss and there is only room for one of those on this thread.

Originally posted by llp View Post
          I've been to a chiropractor before and he did wonders for me. The trick is finding a good one. I asked my friends and found a few that have gone. They both went to the same one and he turned out to be great. So check around and even look whomever up on the internet for comments, but definately give it a try.
          I have gone and it does work and I love my chiropractor but I have a new insurance company and he doesn't accept it yet. I don't want to go to someone else but may have to if he doesn't get the paperwork done soon.
          *sends hurry up thoughts to Dr. Calatayud*

EDIT: Great pix Jumble!
          sigpic

Comment

*waves at 7 guests* Joe, if that's you, you'd BETTER NOT BE PEEKING AT YOUR BDAY PRESSIE! *gives stern look*

EDIT: And, btw, I had a dream of you...in SHORTS!!! Cough up the pics, dude!

*cough* Worth a try, right??
            sigpic

Comment

Bree I think Oma might mean these

@ LJ! You're determined to get a look at his legs aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I think Omathese

I figure I have a better chance of seeing his legs than his chest/stomach, so...going with the odds.
                sigpic

Comment

I figure I have a better chance of seeing his legs than his chest/stomach, so...going with the odds.
                  Hm. Well I have to admit, I never expected to see Martin minus his shirt, so you never know

I'm off to bed.

Feeling somewhat unloved atm

Edit: 8 guests? That's got to be a record

Comment

Hm. Well I have to admit, I never expected to see Martin minus his shirt, so you never know

I'm off to bed.

WE love you!! Sleep well!
                    sigpic

Comment

Bree I think Oma might mean these

I had a feeling it was food. I just didn't know what it was so I figured I'd ask. I don't think I've ever seen those in the US. Looks yummy!

I'm off to bed.

Awwwwwww! (((((((Jumble))))))) You iz loved. Honest!

EDIT: 9 Guests
                      Ahem... Martin Wood Rules!!!! Amanda Tapping is a Goddess! Joe better show LJ his legs.
                      That is all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        I had a feeling it was food. I just didn't know what it was so I figured I'd ask. I don't think I've ever seen those in the US. Looks yummy!
                        I hadn't heard of it either, so I googled it and that's what came up

Awwwwwww! (((((((Jumble))))))) You iz loved. Honest!
                        I know, but........ well you know what I'm talking about *hugs*

WE love you!! Sleep well!
                        *hugs LJ*

Edit: Good grief! 10 guests?

Comment

*spreads love, the (Shippy) Hippy Way*

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                          EDIT: 9 Guests
                          Ahem... Martin Wood Rules!!!! Amanda Tapping is a Goddess! Joe better show LJ his legs.
                          That is all.
                          *nods* What she said.
                          Yeah. That'll convince them!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *spreads love, the (Shippy) Hippy Way*

*nods* What she said.
                            Yeah. That'll convince them!
                            Yes......... but convince them of what??

Comment

I hadn't heard of it either, so I googled it and that's what came up

I know, but........ well you know what I'm talking about *hugs*

*hugs LJ*

Edit: Good grief! 10 guests?
                              What did we do before google? Do kids these days know what encyclopedias are? Cook books?

On the other hand there is an entire generation of folks 40 and above who don't "do technology" very well. I know some people who tend to forget that they have email accounts.

BTW: I am not saying that I am one of those people but let's just say I am easier to get to via GW

EDIT: I was only trying to convince Joe to show LJ his legs. *looks innocent*
                              EDIT 2: Why haven't I gone home yet? Sheesh! Was gonna leave early and now I am leaving late. *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes......... but convince them of what??

Our sanity.

*bursts into laughter*
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X