The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    She is She might be slightly disturbed to discover she is, but she is indeed And she's the best sister in the world as far as I'm concerned
    Oh no, I'm thinking that might be you

OK now that might be taking it a little too far...
    But look at it this way........ if she imagines all her fellow WooHoos standing around her bed it will at least distract her from the more painful parts of the baby production ordeal experience

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

But look at it this way........ if she imagines all her fellow WooHoos standing around her bed it will at least distract her from the more painful parts of the baby production ordeal experience
      Well I'll definitely tell her then
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Well I'll definitely tell her then
        Hey, any kind of distraction in that situation has to be a good thing

Speaking from experience

Comment

Hey, any kind of distraction in that situation has to be a good thing

Speaking from experience
          Maybe Josi could sing.
          EDIT: And tape that!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
            *sigh* Back to school this week, so that means I'm getting up at 6am in the morning I'm gonna head to bed shortly.

*Woodnight huggles*
            *huggles* School is yucky!

<snip>

But......... this is a serious matter...... some of us have to be working girls

Oh......... that's not quite what I meant

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...meoutwrong.jpg

Um.........
            ROFL

That didn't help at all *giggles*

Aw, I love that you guys are all so excited about my impending auntiedom I will have to tell my sis that so many people all over the world are biting their nails and willing for everything to go well for her, she'll be chuffed.

Woohoos are the bestest
            *huggles you all*
            *huggles to you and your sister*

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            Oh yeah! If we could, we'd be standing by the bed!
            *hugs*

Hm.

I don't know.

*blinks*
            (And I have NO blinking problem! )

EDIT: And then the ''MW Art of directing'' sig shows up...
            It's a sign!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Maybe Josi could sing.
              EDIT: And tape that!

Shows all you know......... Josiane's singing is delightful, but really not enough in this situation

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              *huggles* School is yucky!

ROFL

That didn't help at all *giggles*

*huggles to you and your sister*

It's a sign!!
              Like we need one

Comment

Shows all you know......... Josiane's singing is delightful, but really not enough in this situation
                I heard
                That's why singing by the bed must be awesome. It's like a movie. Josi is singing, while the sis is huffing and puffing or whatever happens during thatt time...

Like we need one

Signs are good!
                They give direction.

*looks around*
                ...Get the pun? Give direction? Hehe?
                *looks around again*
                Pudumdum?

Ok, that was lame.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I heard
                  That's why singing by the bed must be awesome. It's like a movie. Josi is singing, while the sis is huffing and puffing or whatever happens during thatt time...
                  Oh yes, lots of huffing and puffing......... and swearing and cursing........ but in the end there's this awesome feeling when the beautiful babe is put into your arms and you forget everything that went before! It's the most amazingly awesome experience a woman can ever have And for a daddy too.... if he isn't too busy getting treatment for the shredded skin on his arms and isn't feeling that he was totally useless and inadequate......

Signs are good!
                  They give direction.

*looks around*
                  *looks around again*
                  Pudumdum?

Ok, that was lame.

Comment

I heard

Signs are good!
                    They give direction.

*looks around*
                    *looks around again*
                    Pudumdum?

Ok, that was lame.
                    *giggles at Nad*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*flops in*

I think my tummy came out in sympathy with Jumble's today. Must remember NOT to eat raw onions; not to be too graphic but some things are better out than in.

She is : D She might be slightly disturbed to discover she is, but she is indeed : D And she's the best sister in the world as far as I'm concerned
                      Well since I don't have any actual sisters I'd offend by saying this, I hereby declare that statement to be absolutely 100% true. So there!

It is exciting though! Oh but it is. I can't wait for the news.

pleasepleasepleasepleaseleletitnotbealongwait.

But look at it this way........ if she imagines all her fellow WooHoos standing around her bed it will at least distract her from the more painful parts of the baby production ordeal experience ; )
                      Painful? Pht! I don't remember that. Piece of cake.

er...

Oh yes, lots of huffing and puffing......... and swearing and cursing........ but in the end there's this awesome feeling when the beautiful babe is put into your arms and you forget everything that went before! It's the most amazingly awesome experience a woman can ever have And for a daddy too.... if he isn't too busy getting treatment for the shredded skin on his arms and isn't feeling that he was totally useless and inadequate......

See I don't remember that. I just remember laying there alternating between thinking "wow that paediatrician is a bit of alright" (this while he was recussitating Benjabubs mind, and I, apparently, and much to my shame, uttered that out loud. ) and "WTF just happened?" and "Can I have the gas and air back now? Oh you're going to give me a spinal block, okeydoke, that'll do then." and "they're going to have to open an après-ski in hell before I'm doing *that* again" (and by *that* I mean the whole bloody thing).

Bekki, oh well doen on the writing thingy. It'd be great to see you here in February.... air fare sounds goodish though.

Laurie, you know there's always Hotel Cags you can stay in for the night? Comes with complimentary taxi service to a terminal of your choice. It's an option, I'm just sayin'

Bree, awesome piccys! I love the flower ones. Did you take any more close ups? I would love to see them if you did.

Am I dreaming or did Nad sign us all up for the Woohoo Olympics?

That's me done for today. Need to go to bed early tonight because tomorrow holds two major events. Charles has a big onewithazeroontheend birthday. I happen to think he's still quite "phwoar" for a man of his age. I am probably biased though. And Benjabubs starts pre-school.... which makes me slightly in a "what happened to my little baby" way but quite and proud of my gorgeous little man.

*nekkid dances out, throwing random Woohoo huggles at everyone*
                      sigpic

Comment

MORNING WOOHOOS!

Ooh, morning capslock...

No Auntie Jane yet? *crosses fingers and bites nails* How exciting!!!

Yay for back to school-ness *huggles Cags and Benjabubs*

*watches Nad happy dance* Hey Nad, could you teach my ballet class today> I have no desire to put my leotard and tights on...you could teach nekkid happy dancing instead....I would be ok with that p

*huggles everyone*
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Bekki*

*runs through thread nekkid*
                          sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

My best friend just sent me a MASSIVE Doctor Who poster! I got home from uni and there was an unexpected poster tube at my door!

Now I can thunk when ever i want! HOORAY!!! *dies*

I love unexpected mail!!!

*happy dances*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                              *runs in*

My best friend just sent me a MASSIVE Doctor Who poster! I got home from uni and there was an unexpected poster tube at my door!

Now I can thunk when ever i want! HOORAY!!! *dies*

I love unexpected mail!!!

*happy dances*
                              That's awesome!!

Just out of curiosity, which doctor??
                              sigpic

Comment

David Tennant...*drools*

and he has his finger on his mouth all sexy-like...

*drools*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X